Cisco 300-730 Bundle
- Exam: 300-730 Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-730 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-730 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-730 Questions & Answers
98 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-730 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco SVPN 300-730 exam.
42 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
300-730 Study Guide
1007 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco SVPN 300-730 Exam Dumps, Cisco SVPN 300-730 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco SVPN certification 300-730 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco SVPN 300-730 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco SVPN 300-730 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-730 Cisco SVPN certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-730 SVPN exam is essential for earning the CCNP Security certification. This test checks the entrant’s knowledge of various concepts of communication and networks.
All Details for 300-730 Test
The Cisco 300-730 SVPN - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks exam consists of topics and domains related to Virtual Private Network (VPN) and includes concepts of communications security, architectures, and network troubleshooting. The candidate interested in giving this exam should have a thorough understanding of VPN and its implementation, configuration, and monitoring. Particularly, such a test is designed for those who have all the essential skills and knowledge on the concepts of IPsec, DMVPN, FlexVPN along with remote access VPN for creating secure data with a focus on privacy. The following certification exam consists of topics that need to be completed within 90 minutes. The Cisco 300-730 exam is a prerequisite for the CCNP Security and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security VPN Implementation certifications. Also, such an exam is available in English and Japanese.
CCNP Security Certificate
As stated above, the Cisco 300-730 exam is a partial requirement for the CCNP Security certification. Moreover, getting a passing score in 300-730 exam will get you a step closer to earning the Network Security VPN Implementation designation. The CCNP Security certification, in particular, is a professional-level validation that focuses on validating the candidate's skill in security solutions. This means the interested candidate needs to have expertise in securing networks, configuring Cisco identity services engine, securing web with Cisco web security appliance, etc. Earning the CCNP Security certification will allow the learner to get professional-level jobs in the field of security technologies. Besides test 300-730, candidates will also need to ace the mandatory exam coded 350-701 to fully obtain the CCNP Security qualification.
What Domains Does 300-730 Measure?
In order to get a passing score in the Cisco 300-730 test, the entrant must have an adequate understanding of the following exam domains and all the terms that are included in it:
- Site-to-site VPN on firewalls and routers (15%)
The first domain for the official exam tests the applicant's knowledge of the concept of GETVPN. The candidate must be able to thoroughly describe it with ease. In addition to that, the exam also includes questions related to DMVPN and its implementation. This includes both hub-to-spoke as well as spoke-to-spoke technologies. Moreover, the candidate should also have a comprehension of FlexVPN and its implementation on IPv6 and IPv4 by using AAA that are local.
- Accessing VPNs remotely (20%)
The second section of the Cisco 300-730 exam is all about VPNs and their remote access. To get through this part, the entrant’s knowledge of the concept of AnyConnect will help tremendously. This includes the implementation of IKEv2 VPNs based on both ASA & various routers. The candidate must also understand AnyConnect SSLVPN, Clientless SSLVPN, and their implementation. Finally, this objective also deals with Flex VPN and its implementation on routes.
- CLI troubleshooting & ASDM (35%)
The third portion of the final test is the one that covers the highest percentage of all the questions. In particular, this exam domain includes 5 topics that deal with ASDM as well as CLI and how to use them for troubleshooting. Thus, the applicant needs to have an understanding of IPSec and how to troubleshoot it. In addition to that, such a domain also includes troubleshooting DMVPN along with FlexVPN. Finally, the entrant should have the idea of troubleshooting IKEv2 of AnyConnect and SSL VPNs along with SSLVPN Clientless on both routers alongside ASA.
- Communication architecture security (30%)
The final topic of the Cisco 300-730 test deals with communication architectures and their security. In order to earn a passing score in such an exam, the candidate must be capable of identifying the elements for functions of GETVPN, DMVPN, FlexVPN, and IPsec used for various site-to-site VPN solutions. Moreover, this domain consists of questions regarding issues for remotely accessing VPN solutions. What’s more, the applicant should be able to identify various VPN technologies based on the configuration output for both remote and site-to-site VPN solutions. This portion also includes the concept of split tunneling and its requirements along with designing solutions for both site-to-site and remotely accessible VPNs. In addition, the applicant should have the expertise in identifying considerations for designing such solutions based on functional requirements. Finally, this portion of the official exam includes the concept of algorithms for Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC).
What Career Opportunities and Salary Will You Get?
After passing the related exams and earning the CCNP Security or the Network Security VPN Implementation certifications, the candidates can develop their careers in the field of network security and VPN execution. Such validations will open up various job opportunities for aspiring candidates with generous annual pay. For instance, applicants may choose to opt for the following roles with the annual average salaries as covered by Payscale.com below:
- Network Engineer: $74,768;
- IT Team Leader: $88,440;
- Network Analyst: $59,725;
- Systems Engineer: $80,658;
- Security Engineer: $92,263;
- Network Design Engineer: $80,000.
Certification Path to Develop Your Skills Further
After earning the CCNP Security professional-level designation, the best course of action would be going for the CCIE Security. This is an expert-level certification that is considered one of the most prestigious validations worldwide in the field of technology. However, it is not recommended to go for the CCIE straight after earning the CCNP Security. A few years of experience in the field would help you earn the CCIE Security certification much easier and faster. In all, such a certificate will equip you with the relevant knowledge to provide advanced-level security solutions with the help of security technologies endorsed by Cisco.
Pass your Cisco SVPN 300-730 certification exam with the latest Cisco SVPN 300-730 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-730 Cisco SVPN certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Site-to-site VPN on firewalls and routers (15%)
Cisco SVPN 300-730 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco SVPN 300-730 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco SVPN 300-730 exam dumps, Cisco SVPN 300-730 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 200-401 - Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
Purchase Cisco 300-730 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-730 SVPN Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump