Curriculum For This Course
Video tutorials list
Video Name Time 1. VPN Concepts 16:00 2. IKEV1 Phases 18:00 3. IKEV1 Phases Packet Encryption 19:00 4. IKEv2 12:00 5. IKEv1 vs IKEv2 44:00 6. IKEv1 Configuration 30:00 7. IKEv2 Configuration 23:00 8. IKEv1 vs IKEv2 Config 39:00 9. IKEv1 and iPsec Deep Dive 38:00 10. Crypto Map vs IPsec Profile 13:00 11. Easy Explanation of IKEv2 and IPSEC Configuration 27:00
Site-to-Site Virtual Private Networks on Routers and Firewalls
Video Name Time 1. Describe GETVPN 10:00 2. DMVPN Intro 13:00 3. DMVPN Phase 1 25:00 4. DMVPN Phase 2 22:00 5. DMVPN Phase 3 25:00 6. Implement DMVPN Phase 1 With IPSEC 23:00 7. DMVPN Phase 2 with IPsec 29:00 8. DMVPN Phase 3 with IPsec 25:00 9. DMVPN Phase 3 IKEv1 22:00 10. DMVPN PHASE 3 MEGA 33:00 11. DMVPN with IKEv2 33:00 12. What is FlexVPN 16:00 13. FlexVPN Spoke-Spoke DVTI vs DMVPN phase 3 50:00 14. IKEv2 FlexVPN hub-and-spoke AAA 35:00 15. SVTI vs GRE 29:00 16. ASA 2 IOS IKEv2 (Site-to-Site IPsec VPN) 29:00 17. RSA-Sig IKEv2 Authentication 46:00
Remote Access VPN
Video Name Time 1. IPSEC vs SSL 30:00 2. SSL Remote Clientless VPN 14:00 3. Implement SSLVPN on routers 19:00 4. Implement AnyConnect SSLVPN on routers 24:00 5. Connection Profile vs Group Policy 30:00 6. clientless ssl vpn deep dive 22:00 7. Implement basic AnyConnect SSL VPN using ASDM 27:00 8. Anyconnect IPSEC SSL Deep Dive 37:00 9. Anyconnect IPSEC, Anyconnect SSL VPNS, Client SSL VPN, and FlexVPN Spoke to Spo 43:00 10. 3 remote access vpn types configuration 24:00 11. SSL, TLS and DTLS + LAB 26:00
Video Name Time 1. High availability 8:00 2. Active Failover configuration 15:00 3. High Availability in Clientless SSL VPN 8:00
300-730: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730) Certification Training Video Course Intro
Certbolt provides top-notch exam prep 300-730: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730) certification training video course to prepare for the exam. Additionally, we have Cisco SVPN 300-730 exam dumps & practice test questions and answers to prepare and study. pass your next exam confidently with our 300-730: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730) certification video training course which has been written by Cisco experts.
Are you planning to shape your network security skills with a focus on VPN implementation? Then grab this opportunity and maximize the Certbolt extensive Cisco 300-730 video course. By enrolling in this training, you will get to unravel the salient features of remote communication as well as VPN solutions. Surely, this is a noteworthy resource to keep you on track with the needs and updates of the IT industry.
The Cisco 300-730 video tutorial is equipped with a systematic collection of lessons that focus on the key features of secure communications, virtual private networks, and remote access. This online training is administered by an expert, who will provide you with the latest knowledge and skillset. Overall, there are 42 lectures that last up to 17 hours.
Knowledge and Skills Tested
Before you start with the training, let’s put into the spotlight the relevant information and other pertinent topics highlighted in such a course. So, here’s a summary of the things you’ll learn through the course lectures:
- To welcome you, the course starts off with pivotal VPN terminologies and concepts. Then, it proceeds with IKEv1, focusing on its phases of packet encryption and configuration stages. There will also be an exhaustive comparison between IKEv1 and IKEv2 so you can capably choose the correct version based on the given circumstances. An analysis between Crypto Map and IPsec profile will be provided as well, together with lessons underlining the features of IPsec along with its structural attributes.
- The second part of the tutorial brings out the importance of site-to-site VPN that is to be used on firewalls and routers. Here, you will gain more information about GETVPN as well as DMVPN, from Phase 1 to Phase 3. It also imparts you with the right skills in implementing each DMVPN phase with IPsec. Other related subjects include DMVPN with IKEv2, DMVPN Phase 3 with IKEv1, and DMVPN Phase 3 MEGA. Aside from that, there are teachings accentuating FlexVPN, hub-and-spoke, spoke-spoke, SVTI, GRE, site-to-site IKEv2, and RSA-sig IKEv2.
- The subsequent module develops your abilities in working with remote access VPN. In particular, it offers a comprehensive analysis between IPSEC and SSL, together with an amplified discourse of the SSL remote clientless VPN, SSLVPN, AnyConnect, Connection Profile, and Group Policy. AnyConnect, in its turn, holds a substantial factor in the coverage, expounding more on AnyConnect IPSEC, AnyConnect IPSEC SSL Deep Dive, and Anyconnect SSL VPNs. In addition, you will be trained with the 3 key remote access VPN types. Finally, TLS, SSL, and DTLS will also be covered in this part.
- To conclude the video course, there are extra insights added to the module. These primarily engage in high availability and active failover configuration. For high availability, you will be taught how this works in a clientless SSL VPN setup.
Candidates for this video course must accomplish certain requirements beforehand. Though these aren’t formal requisites, most of these are very important to make your training more efficient and less stressful. First off, you should be familiar with the main topics of the Cisco 300-730. The main highlight in the actual exam, as mentioned in the previous headings, is virtual private networks. But aside from these, it’s recommended that you are also conversant with the key security solutions associated with VPN. For a profound grasp of the fundamental security concepts and functionalities, there’s the Cisco 350-701 ― the first requirement of the CCNP Security certification. Completing the core exam is a must to prepare for your technical area of focus, which is network security via VPN implementation. Furthermore, it’s suggested that you utilize the official 300-730 blueprint while coursing through the lectures.
The Cisco 300-730 exam is part of the CCNP Security certificate. It is to be completed within 90 minutes. You have the option to take the test at the comfort of your home or at the testing center. Cisco through its partnership with Pearson VUE offers two languages for your convenience. Thus, you can either opt for the English or Japanese language versions.
Suitable Candidates for 300-730 Video Course
- Candidates of the Cisco 300-730 exam;
- Individuals eyeing for the CCNP Security designation;
- Those with a background in central Cisco security technologies;
- Professionals who want to be more adept in working with secure solutions via VPN.
Preparing for a certification exam is no easy task, most especially if it’s a Cisco validation. Henceforth, you need to study thoroughly and expand your knowledge by using various training materials. And one of the most reliable and effective resources for the Cisco 300-730 is the Certbolt’s video course. The online lectures are all tailored to provide you with the latest and informative details about the exam topics. So, take advantage of this amazing opportunity and strive hard to master the lessons. Soon enough, you will reap your efforts and enjoy a fruitful career.
Job Roles after Completing This Training
- Cisco VPN Specialist;
- VPN Engineer;
- Network Security Specialist;
- Network Security Engineer.
Certbolt's total training solution includes 300-730: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730) certification video training course, Cisco SVPN 300-730 practice test questions and answers & exam dumps which provide the complete exam prep resource and provide you with practice skills to pass the exam. 300-730: Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730) certification video training course provides a structured approach easy to understand, structured approach which is divided into sections in order to study in shortest time possible.