CompTIA CompTIA Network+
100% Real CompTIA CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-007 Exam Dumps
CompTIA CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Practice Test Questions, CompTIA Network+ Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
N10-007 Questions & Answers
787 Questions & Answers
Includes real N10-007 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for CompTIA CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam.
N10-007 Online Training Course
88 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
N10-007 Study Guide
1577 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
CompTIA CompTIA Network+ Certification Practice Test Questions, CompTIA CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam Dumps
Real CompTIA CompTIA Network+ Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate CompTIA CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate CompTIA CompTIA Network+ Exam Dumps & CompTIA CompTIA Network+ Certification Practice Test Questions.
The CompTIA Network+ certification is intended for the candidates who are aspiring to build a career in the field of IT infrastructure, with a special focus on troubleshooting, managing, and configuring networks. This certificate validates skills in designing and implementing functional networks, using devices like switches and routers to divide network traffic and develop resilient networks. Moreover, the Network+ certificate tests the individuals’ abilities to configure, maintain, and manage critical network devices and implement network protocols, standards, and security. The applicants for this certification will also need to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in troubleshooting network problems, supporting virtualized network creation, and identifying the benefits and problems of accessible network configurations.
CompTIA Network+ Certification: Overview
Network+ is an IT certification that prepares a candidate to become an indispensable part of the network industry and has a hold over some vital networking knowledge. As it is a vendor-neutral certification, it establishes you as a skilled networking specialist who is suitable to work in any IT environment. It is platform-independent and is the only certification that pays attention to a wired and wireless network in one go. Overall, this certification is designed to impart best-of-breed knowledge of concepts like networking troubleshooting, configuration, and network management. The emerging understanding of cloud computing and virtualization will also be learned during this certification journey.
Network+: Ideal Audience
To earn the Network+ certification you need to pass one exam - N10-007. To sit for this test, you are recommended to possess either A+ certification or have 9-12 months experience in some network-related job roles like a Junior Network Administrator and Junior System Engineer. Passing this exam can place you directly in key job roles.
Network+: Exam Details
Exam N10-007 is conducted by Pearson VUE, and you can appear for it from your nearest testing center or through the online proctored option. The exam has been recently upgraded and the following topics have been included in its content:
- Critical security concepts;
- Key Cloud computing best practices;
- Latest hardware and virtualization methods;
- Skills combination for maintaining resilient networks.
That certification test contains a maximum of 90 questions of three types: performance-based, drag and drop, and multiple choices. You will have 90 minutes for the completion of all these questions. N10-007 is available for the applicants in English, Japanese, and German. The passing score is 720 grades on a scale of 100-900. After passing your test, you will be awarded the CompTIA Network+ certification.
In the Network+ exam the following exam objectives will be tested:
- The first domain is known as Networking Concepts and it takes 23% of all the exam questions. It checks your skills in using both ports and protocols, routing and switching, operating applications, devices and services at their OSI layers, in configuring the corresponding IP addressing components, using appropriate wireless configurations and technologies. Also, in this domain you will be tested on cloud concepts and network services.
- The second domain refers to Infrastructure and it occupies 18% of all the items included in the exam. In this part you should complete the tasks according to the given scenarios. Thus, you should be ready to implement the suitable cabling solution, define the appropriate placement of networking devices, and be able to install them. You also should possess skills to work with advanced networking devices, be proficient in WAN technologies.
- The third domain is about Network Operations and it holds 17% of questions contained in the exam. In this part, you need to demonstrate your competency in using the correct documentation and diagrams to operate the network according to the given scenario. The questions will testify how knowledgeable you are in disaster recovery concepts, remote access methods, using best practices, scanning and monitoring processes, analysing their outputs.
- The forth domain takes 20% and is dedicated to Network Security. This part revolves around the following skills: implementing physical security devices, authorization, authentication and accounting, securing basic wireless networks, summarizing networking attacks, applying common mitigation techniques.
- And the fifth domain is known as Network Troubleshooting and Tools and takes 22% of questions. In this part you are to show your skills to identify the problem professionally and use the appropriate network troubleshooting methodology. In the given scenario implement the appropriate tool, fix the wired or wireless connectivity, troubleshoot network service issues and performance issues as well.
CompTIA Network+: Recertification
Your CompTIA Network+ certificate is valid for three years. You must renew it before the end of the validity period to maintain your certification status. Otherwise, you will be deprived of your certification. This means that you have to go through the process all over again to gain the title. To renew your certificate, you need to sign up for the CompTIA Continuing Education program. The CE program is designed to help you be updated with the developments in the industry. You must earn at least 30 CE units within three years to keep your certification valid. When you have uploaded the units, your qualification will automatically renew. To get these CEUs, you can participate in different training programs or other professional activities. To know more, you can also obtain higher-level certificates to renew your Network+.
Network+: Job Prospects and Pay Perks
Passing N10-007 exam lets candidates have some sound and practical networking knowledge. Thus, they are real specialists in network configuration and devise-up ways to improve the existing network infrastructure. Such kind of advanced understanding makes them ideal candidates for job roles like Junior Network Administrator, Computer Technician, Network Support Specialist, Network Analyst, Network Field Engineer, and so on. Network Engineer is the most in-demand job role that a specialist can aim at after acing N10-007. Pay perks of all these job roles are very high. For instance, according to Payscale, a certified Network Engineer can easily make $74,309 per year while as a Network Support Specialist, an employee can fetch a salary of $56,779 annually. As the number of jobs and your qualifications increases, the pay package grows too. Also, being a vendor-neutral certification, the CompTIA Network+ allows you to explore opportunities spread across the globe. No matter which vendor’s network product an organization is using, you will be able to handle them. Companies like Apple, Dell, Intel, HP, and Canon are eyeing successful N10-007 candidates. They know that such a specialist will be equipped to handle the real-time issues existing in their organization. In short, for the right candidate, there won’t be any dearth of opportunities after passing N10-007 successfully.
Plan to Move Further: Advanced Certifications
The Network+ makes you a network specialist soon after completing N10-007 exam and helps you grab some key networking job roles. But, is this enough? No, as we all need career advancement and uplift. Moving forward in your networking career is easier than you think as CompTIA offers a wide range of advanced certifications for you to pursue. To have a smooth transition from beginner to intermediate level, you can easily go for the Linux+, Server+, Project+, and Cloud Essential + certifications.
The CompTIA Network+ is an in-demand certificate among IT practitioners. The job roles you can consider after obtaining this certification include a help desk technician, a junior network engineer, a network field engineer, a network analyst, a system engineer, or a computer technician. All these positions are highly prestigious and pay well. So, if you haven't registered for N10-007 yet, now is the right time to do that!
Pass your next exam with CompTIA CompTIA Network+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using CompTIA CompTIA Network+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
CompTIA CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam Dumps, CompTIA CompTIA Network+ Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about CompTIA CompTIA Network+ exam dumps, CompTIA CompTIA Network+ practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top CompTIA Exams
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+ 2021
- SY0-501 - CompTIA Security+
- 220-1001 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
- 220-1002 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
- N10-007 - CompTIA Network+
- CAS-003 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- CS0-002 - CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
- XK0-004 - CompTIA Linux+
- PT0-001 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- PK0-004 - CompTIA Project+
- CV0-002 - CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- FC0-U61 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- SK0-004 - CompTIA Server+
- CLO-002 - CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
- TK0-201 - CompTIA CTT+ Essentials
- CV1-003 - CompTIA Cloud+
- TK0-202 - CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer
- TK0-203 - CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer
Purchase CompTIA N10-007 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps