Pass 350-901 DEVCOR Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
166 Questions and Answers
Includes real 350-901 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 exam.
Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 Exam Dumps, Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco DEVCOR certification 350-901 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 350-901 Cisco DEVCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs or Cisco 350-901 is a comprehensive exam associated with the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional and Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core certifications. This test evaluates a candidate's understanding of software development and design.
Leading Certification Path: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
The DevNet Professional certificate helps candidates to demonstrate their mastery of software and infrastructure development. It will confirm if you are proficient in designing and maintaining applications on functional Cisco platforms and your skills align with the latest technology needs.
To get accredited, candidates must pass a comprehensive two-exam combination. Cisco 350-901 is the core test associated with this path. The concentration exams, on the other hand, are usually picked from the following options depending on your career track and future professional goals:
- Cisco 300-435: Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- Cisco 300-835: Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- Cisco 300-635: Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- Cisco 300-535: Implementing Automation for Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- Cisco 300-735: Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- Cisco 300-910: Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- Cisco 300-915: Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- Cisco 300-920: Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX)
Like most of the new certifications offered by Cisco, there are no binding requirements for attaining DevNet Professional. However, candidates are highly advised to have a good mastery of the exam topics before registering for it. In general, most individuals who enroll in Cisco’s professional training have a minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in software development involving key areas such as Python programming.
About the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core Certificate
Cisco Specialist is a new certification track that aims to recognize IT professionals for their accomplishments before achieving the professional and expert levels. In other words, this is a new title that candidates will by acing even a single test that doesn’t lead to any accreditation alone.
Breaking Down the Key Knowledge Areas of 350-901
Cisco 350-901 DEVCOR is a 120-minute exam that can be taken at Pearson VUE testing centers or online. Here’s what you should know to pass it hassle-free:
- Cisco platforms
This section will assess your ability to construct API requests for implementing chatops with Webex Teams API, API requests for creating and deleting objects with the Firepower Device Management (FDM), and API requests for retrieving data from Intersight. Also, the questions under this section confirm if you understand AppDynamics and its capabilities, the construction of a Python script with the Cisco DNA center APIs for retrieving and displaying wireless health information, and Cisco DNA center APIs.
- Software development and design
This domain includes the concepts such as application design concerning scalability, modularity, resiliency, observability, and high availability. Also, the candidates will be expected to explain release packaging and dependency management principles, architectural patterns, and distributed applications. Finally, learners should know how to use advanced version control operations with Git and understand the construction of a sequence diagram that accommodates API calls.
- Using APIs
This topic requires mastery of the implementation of robust REST API error handling, skills in applying the control flow of consumer code as far as unrecoverable REST API errors are involved, and the ability to define possible approaches for optimizing API usage using cache controls. What’s more, this domain will also confirm if you understand the OAuth2 concepts.
- Automation and infrastructure
This section is focused on the areas such as model-driven telemetry, setting up network parameters by constructing certain workflows, and the use of RESTCONF. Also, one should understand how to host an app on a network device and how to select the most appropriate configuration management solution.
- Security and application deployment
The topics included in this domain cover the principles of end-to-end encryption, defining the secret storage approach, the use of Docker for containerizing an app, and diagnosing a CI/CD pipeline failure. Finally, the candidates have to understand the benefits of static code analysis as well as continuous testing, know effective strategies for logging, and more.
Some of the best jobs you can get with the new Cisco DevNet Professional certification are as follows:
- Senior test development engineer
A senior test development engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and validating electrical test systems to ensure the steady performance of external products. These individuals are also tasked with developing a ton of validation test protocols, evaluating functional data for automated test systems, and choosing the best quality test equipment that suits automated test systems. In general, candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of proven experience in the field to qualify for this role. A vast majority of senior test development engineers in the USA earn an average salary of $97 per annum, as stated on Glassdoor.
- Cloud developer
From the name, cloud developers take pride in creating applications that work on the cloud. Their role is more or less the same as web engineers and software engineers with the key difference being the fact most of the products they make depend on virtual systems. In many IT departments, these specialists will spend most of their days designing effective solutions and systems, coding, debugging, and carefully evaluating the clients' needs. According to the current information on ZipRecruiter, the average annual salary for certified Cloud Developers in the USA is about $127k.
- Automation engineer
Automation engineers refer to those IT professionals who deliver automated solutions for specific software processes. These individuals work collaboratively with IT teams to identify, evaluate, and eliminate issues by first understanding the basic requirements and process automation. They perform much more than just running tests for database platforms since they are also responsible for identifying bugs, installing applications, gathering client requirements, and designing and executing QA tests with scripts as part of the test functionality. According to PayScale.com, a typical automation engineer earns an average salary of $77k per year.
Other popular job roles include senior automation engineer, security automation engineer, software engineer, DevOps engineer, associate site reliability engineer (SRE), and applications developer.
As was said above, the path after acing the Cisco 350-901 exam depends on your expectations and current level of expertise in the field of software development and design. So, after completing this test, you may want to take another step in your career by going for the Cisco DevNet Professional certificate. Then, the next best option is the Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) certification. Check out the Cisco official website for more information about this new accreditation track, including the factual exam details, how to get certified, and the available study resources.
Cisco specializes in all manner of certification training to help candidates take their careers to the next level. The Cisco 350-901 exam will confirm your ability to work with emerging software technologies and solutions efficiently. Having covered everything you need to know about this test, it should be easier to fulfill your career goals.
Pass your Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 certification exam with the latest Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 350-901 Cisco DEVCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 exam dumps, Cisco DEVCOR 350-901 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 350-901 DEVCOR Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump