Pass 300-820 Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco 300-820 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-820 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
93 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-820 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco 300-820 exam.
Cisco 300-820 Exam Dumps, Cisco 300-820 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco certification 300-820 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco 300-820 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco 300-820 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-820 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-820 exam is essential for earning the CCNP Collaboration certification, which will test the applicant’s knowledge of various Cisco Collaboration solutions.
Cisco 300-820 Details and Target Audience
Test 300-820 CLCEI - Executing Cisco Collaboration Cloud & Edge Solutions is designed to assess the interested candidate's understanding and skills in Cisco collaboration tools and systems that focus on facilitating team-based collaboration both in-site and remotely. This exam also includes the concepts of the Cisco Expressway series along with B2B calls, Cisco mobile remote access, and more related topics. Additionally, the Cisco 300-820 test is also intended for those with strong knowledge of Cisco Unified IM and Presence along with WebEx Teams technologies. When it comes to the particulars of this validation, the candidate has exactly 90 minutes to finish the official exam. Also, it is available only in English and the interested candidates will need to have a registered account on the Pearson VUE portal. Getting through this certification test will push you a step closer to earning the CCNP Collaboration designation.
More about Associated CCNP Collaboration Certificate
As covered previously, 300-820 exam is a part of the requirement for the CCNP Collaboration certification. This qualification is a professional-level endorsement essential for proving one’s knowledge and understanding of various collaboration solutions. Earning this designation requires one to pass two exams that include the Cisco 300-820 CLCEI, which is a concentration exam that can be chosen to your liking out of the five options, and 350-801, which is a core mandatory CCNP Collaboration test. All in all, such a Cisco certification is intended for collaboration as well as unified communication network engineers, who are eager to take their knowledge up to the design, deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting of Cisco Collaboration applications.
Cisco 300-820 Domains to Nail
To attain a passing score in the Cisco 300-820 exam, the candidate must ace four exam domains and all the terms included in them. These exam objectives are as follows:
- Key Concepts (25%)
The first portion of the final exam includes the key concepts of the collaboration solutions. This way, the candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of the NAT concept in regards to Collaboration environments. It is also essential for you to know about STUN, ICE, and TURN as well as their purpose. This domain also expects the entrant to have knowledge about the Expressway for the Media Traversal and protocol networking on it. These protocols include H.323 SIP, IPv6, and IPv4. Furthermore, the applicant should be capable of describing Expressway Licensing and its components such as the Option keys, Release key, and license consumptions. The concept of SIP media for the encryption mode, the core Expressway dial plan, and their components will as well be tested in this section. Finally, such a scope touches on various important settings for Expressway such as DNS, network interfaces, certificates, QoS, clustering, and firewall rules. Overall, within such a topic, you’ll get to know more about such concepts like Force encrypted/unencrypted, best effort, pipes, links, zones, and auto.
- Configurations of Initial Expressway (25%)
The second domain for the Cisco 300-820 test deals with Expressway initial arrangements. In particular, it will ask the entrant to configure various settings for the expressway that include DNS, network interfaces, certificates, clustering, QoS, and networking firewall regulations. Furthermore, it also includes the configuration of the core Expressway dial plan components such as transforms, search rules, zones, regular expression, and pipes & links. The candidate should also be capable of configuring the Expressway series with the help of prevention measures of toll fraud without CPL custom scripts. Next, this section of the real exam also deals with configuring B2B solution collaboration components that include Microsoft DNS records, Microsoft CA, traversal zones, neighbor zones, transforms, search rules, and the SIP integration for trunks. At last, such an area discusses how to troubleshoot the B2B solution as well as its elements.
- Remote Access & Mobile (25%)
This part of the official exam is all about remote access as well as various mobile solutions. It consists of questions regarding the configuration of mobile and remote access solutions or MRA for short. This includes components such as DNS record types, certificates, traversal zones for unified communications & the configuration on Expressway, HTTP allow lists, and the SIP trunk profile for security on the Unified Communications Manager of Cisco. The applicant should also be capable of troubleshooting the MRA solutions along with all its components like Microsoft CA, IM&P, Unity Connection, and Expressways if to mention a few.
- Technologies of WebEx (25%)
The final sector of 300-820 CLCEI exam consists of the concepts and configuration of the WebEx technologies of Cisco. So, in the first place, the entrant needs to be capable of describing the media flows in addition to signaling in the Cisco WebEx Video Mesh execution. In addition to that, this section includes the configuration of WebEx Hybrid/Connector Services that comprise the calendar services like Office 365, message services such as IM&P prerequisites, user WebEx assignment directory services, and bandwidth, endpoint, and clustering video mesh. Here, the applicant also needs to consider all the deployment requirements of the aforementioned services. Finally, this domain details the concept of Jabber offered by Cisco for Cloud & Hybrid installations.
Career Prospects and Annual Remuneration
After passing the necessary tests and earning the CCNP Collaboration designation, the certificate holders can lead their careers to the field of unified communications infrastructure and solutions. In all, such a certification will equip you with the relevant knowledge to opt for the following job roles as marked below:
- Cisco Network Engineer: $74,768;
- Network Voice Engineer: $74,868;
- Unified Communications Engineer: $77,567;
- Collaboration Engineer: $76,340.
Notice that the aforementioned average annual salaries are rendered by the PayScale.com platform.
Certification Path for You to Pursue
After acquiring the CCNP Collaboration professional-level validation, it is a good idea for the candidates to opt for the next certification, i.e., the Cisco CCIE Collaboration. This is an expert-level endorsement that will teach you how to find advanced collaboration solutions by making use of the associated technologies offered by Cisco.
Pass your Cisco 300-820 certification exam with the latest Cisco 300-820 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-820 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Key Concepts (25%)
Cisco 300-820 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco 300-820 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco 300-820 exam dumps, Cisco 300-820 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-820 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump