Pass Your IBM Certification Exams Easily
Get IBM Certified With CertBolt IBM Certification Practice Test Questions and IBM Exam Dumps
- C1000-003 - IBM Mobile Foundation v8.0 Application Development
- C1000-004 - IBM Curam SPM V7.X Application Developer
- C1000-010 - IBM Operational Decision Manager Standard V8.9.1 Application Development
- C1000-026 - IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.3.2 Fundamental Administration
- C1000-059 - IBM AI Enterprise Workflow V1 Data Science Specialist
- C1000-083 - Foundations of IBM Cloud V2
- C1000-100 - IBM Cloud Solution Architect v4
- C2010-530 - IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.6 Infrastructure and Implementation
- C2010-555 - IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst
- C2070-994 - IBM Datacap V9.0 Solution Designer
- C2090-101 - IBM Big Data Engineer
- C2090-320 - DB2 11 Fundamentals for z/OS
- C2090-424 - InfoSphere DataStage v11.3
- C2090-600 - IBM DB2 11.1 DBA for LUW
- C2090-616 - DB2 11.1 Fundamentals for LUW
- C2090-623 - IBM Cognos Analytics Administrator V11
- C2090-930 - IBM SPSS Modeler Professional v3
- C2150-606 - IBM Security Guardium V10.0 Administration
- C2150-609 - IBM Security Access Manager V9.0 Deployment
- C7010-013 - IBM Cúram V6.0.5 Business Analysis and Design
- C9510-401 - IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V8.5.5 and Liberty Profile, System Administration
- C9510-418 - IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V9.0 Core Administration
- C9530-001 - IBM Integration Bus v10.0 Solution Development
- C9530-519 - IBM API Connect v. 5.0.5 Solution Implementation
- P1000-015 - IBM B2B Collaboration Solutions Technical Mastery v2
IBM Certification Practice Test Questions, IBM Certification Exam Dumps
100% Real IBM Certification Exam Dumps With Latest & Accurate Questions. IBM Certification Practice Test Questions to help you prepare and pass with IBM Exam Dumps. Study with Confidence Using Certbolt's IBM Certification Practice Test Questions & IBM Exam Dumps as they are Verified by IT Experts.
By enrolling in the IBM certification program, professionals manage to leverage their careers by validating their skills on different topics and demonstrating that they are a reliable business partners. IBM offers certificates that help IT specialists understand how to handle the vendor’s technologies and find immediate solutions to the problems that their organizations face.
IBM Certified Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst
A professional who manages to obtain the IBM certification for Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst can support, implement, and maintain IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 solutions. Also, such individuals are able to handle an asset’s lifecycle, including inventory, contracts, resources, work management, preventive maintenance, and security. Besides, when working in international companies, these specialists are able to perform tasks with limited supervision and know how to handle support resources and product documentation.
IBM recommends that those who want to obtain the certification for Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset v7.6 Functional Analyst will pass the test easier if they possess the following skills:
- Advanced knowledge of application structure and navigation
- Medium knowledge on how to use application access control to ensure security privileges
- Advanced abilities in handling Asset Life Cycle
- Medium skills in maintenance management
- Basic skills in managing relational and SQL databases
This IBM certification can be obtained after passing one exam. Its code is C2010-555 and it has the title IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst. This test includes 72 questions. Applicants need to answer correctly to 46 of them in 100 minutes. If they manage to do so, they will automatically get the certification.
When it comes to the tested topics, the exam includes questions on the following subjects:
- Asset management
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
- Work planning and management
- Procurement management
- Inventory management
- Escalations and workflow
The first topic tests the candidates’ knowledge of failure codes and location hierarchies creation and management. Also, they should know how to use warranty contracts for assets as well as moving, swapping, and modifying assets. In addition, candidates should be able to quickly identify asset relationships and describe the main differences between non-rotating and rotating assets.
Within the predictive and preventive maintenance section, applicants should be able to demonstrate that they know how to use Master PMs and configure their various types. Also, they should know how to use Routes and how Condition Monitoring and PM forecast can be configured and modified. Finally, they should be able to work on PMs to apply plan sequencing.
The third topic takes candidates through plans and actuals on a work order. Also, it requires them to demonstrate that they know how to change the lifecycle of a work order. They should also be able to report labor hours effectively and create Job Plans.
The fourth section includes questions related to procurement contracts. Also, the candidate should show solid understanding of the purchasing lifecycle and knowledge about how to make the difference between the company master and the basic company. Besides, they have to know more about receiving processes and handling the return of a rotating asset or a direct issue item.
Inventory management is the fifth topic and it will test one’s knowledge of inventory balances and costing methods. Also, they should understand service items, item statutes, and know how to apply to reorder processes. Other subtopics included here handle the description of soft and hard inventory reservations, as well as different item types.
Within workflow and escalations, candidates will develop their skills in describing the proper use of escalations and build workflow processes. When they reach the Analytics topic, individuals will show their understanding of how to create adhoc reports and KPI templates. Also, they should demonstrate that they know how to handle and run reports, together with explaining how they manage different reporting options.
Finally, the Administration topic includes questions that test the candidates’ ability to describe managing resources, business financials’ configuration, and attributes and classifications. Also, they should become proficient in describing edit modes and know how to apply them. Last but not least, they have to know how to create Calendars and Work Periods.
Once a professional becomes an IBM certified Functional Analyst for Maximo Asset Professional v7.6, they can move on to the next step. The successful certification holder can apply for the IBM certification for IBM Advanced Deployment Professional – Maximo Asset Management v7.6 and after it, upgrade to the IBM Certified Solution Architect Watson IoT Maximo V1.
IBM Certified Solution Architect – Cloud v4
The certified professional who manages to obtain the IBM Certified Solution Architect – Cloud v4 certification is experienced in designing, planning, and architecting cloud solutions using the IBM Cloud platform. These professionals have an advanced level of expertise that allows them to perform their tasks under minimum supervision.
IBM recommends candidates to have a basic understanding of the following concepts:
- IBM Cloud Compute, Network, Storage, and Platform capabilities
- IBM Cloud and Virtual Private Cloud solution design
- Understanding of how different types of cloud platforms work
- Have knowledge of different infrastructure technologies
- Emerging technologies design
- IBM Cloud Reference Architecture
- Basic principles and patterns of IBM Cloud Architecture
- Various IT architectures that use different Cloud Solution and Cloud Native architecture patterns
- ROKS and IKS services, among the rest
Exam Topics and Details
Getting IBM Certified Solution Architect – Cloud v4 requires candidates to pass one exam coded C1000-100. It consists of 64 questions that the applicants need to answer in 90 minutes. The minimum number of questions that one must answer correctly is 44.
The key competencies that the candidates need to have to ace this test are the following:
- Demonstrate that they have the right knowledge when it comes to architectural principles and Cloud concepts
- Show that they are able to evaluate customer needs and develop a personalized Cloud solution
- Recommend solutions following the industry’s best practices
When it comes to the topics tested in C1000-100 exam, candidates should master the following subjects:
- IBM Cloud Compute Options
- Using Application Platform Capabilities for solution design
- Reporting Capabilities, Management, and Data Analytics
- IBM Cloud Storage Options
- IBM Cloud Networking Options
- IBM Cloud Security Options
- DevOps Capabilities Description
- IBM Cloud Resiliency Options
- Service Management Principles
- IBM Cloud Paks
Once the candidates get this IBM certification, they can opt for the other certificate related to this path. Therefore, they can register for the IBM Certified Professional Developer – Cloud v4 certification.
Career Path for IBM Accredited Individuals
Successful candidates who manage to acquire the IBM certifications can apply for positions like Cloud Architect or Functional Analyst. When it comes to salaries, Payscale.com mentions that a Functional Analyst can earn an average salary of $74k in one year. If they apply for the role of Cloud Architect, professionals can earn an annual salary between $80k and 167k.
Pass your certification with the latest IBM exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course from Certbolt. Latest, updated & accurate IBM certification exam dumps questions and answers, IBM practice test for hassle-free studying. Look no further than Certbolt's complete prep for passing by using the IBM certification exam dumps, video training course, IBM practice test questions and study guide for your helping you pass the next exam!
IBM Certification Exam Dumps, IBM Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about IBM exam dumps, IBM practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ