Pass 300-535 SPAUTO Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
60 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-535 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 exam.
Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 Exam Dumps, Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco SPAUTO certification 300-535 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-535 Cisco SPAUTO certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-535 exam is also known as SPAUTO or Automating and Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions. It is associated with the CCNP Service Provider, Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Service Provider Automation and Programmability, and Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certifications. It tests the candidate's knowledge of the implementation of automated service provider solutions which include OS programming, orchestration, and others.
Target Audience and Required Skills
Cisco 300-535 is majorly designed for network supervisors, network architects and engineers, network administrators, and other personnel willing to verify their professional-level competence in this field.
Depending on the certification you choose, the list of the prerequisites slightly differs. Those opting for CCNP Service Provider should only have 3-5 years of practical background in working with this solution. On the other hand, the candidates that will be going for the DevNet Professional certificate are expected to have the same 3-5 years of experience but associated with Python and the development of software. In both cases, one should be knowledgeable in automating and programming concepts. Still, the most important requirement is to be proficient in all the topics mentioned in the official exam outline.
300-535 Exam Topics
The questions you will be tested on will be derived from the four domains and related topics. Generally, the candidates should master the following knowledge areas:
- Basics of Network Programmability
Under this topic, the applicants are expected to know how to handle common operations for version control by using git, including commit, merging conflict, push, and clone, among others. The candidates should also know all the specifics of API types, like RPC and REST, and need to have an in-depth understanding of the problems arising as well as how to resolve them. In addition, if you know how to the Python scripts that have data types, classes, looping, conditions, and functions that can be interpreted, it will come in handy. You will also be examined on the beneficial aspects of Python environments of virtual type as well as advantages of utilizing the tools for network configuration to automate IOS XR and IOS XE platforms. Only 10% of the items in the test will be associated with these topics.
- Programmability of Network Devices
This module constitutes 30% of the questions. It is focused on one’s ability to provide the deployment of the device configuration along with utilizing ncclient for validating operational state. Also, the candidates should be skilled in creating Python scripts with YDK and NETCONF as well as know how to work with NetMiko and Ansible playbooks properly. One should also understand the differences between gNMI and NETCONF and know how to build a Python script with the help of RESTCONF alongside JSON. Other things you are to learn during the preparation stage include Xpath notations and telemetry streams.
- Orchestration and Automation Platforms
This topic also constitutes 30% of the expected questions. Here, the candidates will be tested on their knowledge of ETSI NFV. You will be asked to describe the architecture of Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) and its benefits. Also, you should know how to build a Python script using the NSO RESTCONF API with an aim to perform the devices’ setup. You also have to understand what are the elements of Cisco ESC and how to automate and administer them correctly. In addition, the applicants will be questioned about the implementation of XR traffic controller (XTC), will be checked on their ability to identify the uses of Cisco WAN Automation Engine (WAE), and finally, will need to demonstrate proficiency in utilizing NSO for the deployment of service package as well as creating a service template.
- Automation Protocols and APIs
This topic covers the rest 30% of the test. In its associated questions, you may be asked to describe the features and use of Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data models like Vendor, OpenConfig, and IETF. A candidate must also know the common HTTP authentication mechanisms which include basic, oauth and token. Extensive knowledge of data types like JSON, protobuf, YAML, plain text, XML, and gRPC will be needed as you will be asked to differentiate them. Other tasks will require you to use your understanding of YANG model to identify the JSON and XML instances and interpret a YANG module tree generated by pyan. Under this domain, you will also be tested on how to implement operation and configuration management using the RESTCONF or the NETCONF protocol. Knowledge about differences between various NETCONF datastores will also be needed for this module.
Important Exam Facts
The Cisco 300-535 exam is scheduled through Pearson VUE and it costs $300. This exam can be taken from anywhere around the world via online testing mode. Note that it is offered in the English language only, and the time limit is of 90 minutes. The passing score for 300-535 is set by Cisco using statistical analysis and this made the certain mark to be unknown, so be ready to answer as many questions right as possible.
Most often, certified DevNet professionals work as network developers, network architects, or network administrators. As stated on the PayScale.com website, these specialists earn an average of $85k, $122k, and $75k annually, respectively. In addition to these roles, you can work as a Network LAN/WAN administrator, customer architect, a service reliability engineer, CXC demonstration systems engineer, to name a few. These positions are well paid too, and as a DevNet accredited individual, you are ahead of other applicants.
Further Certification Path
After acing 300-535 exam, you will be certified as a Cisco DevNet Specialist and this certificate is valid for three years. During this period, you can also earn any of the mentioned professional-level certifications.
If you want to up your game and become more competent, you can check out CCIE Service Provider where you can prove your skills in working with more complex solutions. In this case, you only must pass the lab exam and prove 5-7 years of experience in the field
Taking the Cisco 300-535 exam is a good avenue to know how good you are with automating and programming service provider solutions. Moreover, it makes different professional paths available for you! And once you are certified, it boosts your confidence and brings new career prospects.
Pass your Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 certification exam with the latest Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-535 Cisco SPAUTO certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Basics of Network Programmability
Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 exam dumps, Cisco SPAUTO 300-535 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-535 SPAUTO Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump