Cisco 100-490 Bundle
- Exam: 100-490 Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 100-490 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 100-490 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
100-490 Questions & Answers
60 Questions & Answers
Includes real 100-490 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco RSTECH 100-490 exam.
27 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
100-490 Study Guide
1049 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco RSTECH 100-490 Exam Dumps, Cisco RSTECH 100-490 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco RSTECH certification 100-490 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco RSTECH 100-490 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco RSTECH 100-490 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 100-490 Cisco RSTECH certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 100-490 RSTECH exam will bring you the Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching certification, which is one of the entry-level endorsements offered by Cisco. Overall, this CCT Routing and Switching is recognized around the world and used as a standard for determining knowledge and skills in operating environments in a lot of IT companies.
About 100-490 Exam
This exam will test your ability according to the skills needed for onsite support of Cisco routers, operating environments, and switches. Particularly, the CCT Routing and Switching certification is for those who plan to or are currently supporting Cisco devices, usually with the help of some upper-engineering support that can be received from the third-party maintainer field engineers. You should also go for this certification exam if you have technical experience and want to move into the field of networking. There are no specific prerequisites to take the official test, but you do need to learn the topics that will be covered in the final test.
As stated before, the CCT Routing and Switching certification is an entry-level validation that can open you up to higher-level certifications offered by Cisco. Getting this designation is proof of your knowledge and understanding of the IOS operating modes for Cisco software and other relevant software types. It also shows that you have the skills to utilize the Command Line Interface of Cisco to service & unite various products. In addition, preparing for the CCT Routing and Switching certificate gives you a solid base in Cisco networking knowledge before you can move on to higher-level certifications. Finally, the certification proves you have operational knowledge of Cisco equipment while the other levels typically focus on the configuration process and more in-depth information.
100-490 Exam Details & General Info
Thanks to Pearson VUE, you can take most Cisco certification exams online. The Cisco 100-490 exam, in particular, is also available online in the English and Japanese languages. There are a total of 55-65 multiple-choice questions in the official exam which cover four domains: General Networking Knowledge, Service-Related Knowledge, Cisco Equipment & Related Hardware, and Cisco IOS Software Operations. Also, you have a maximum of 90 minutes to answer all of the questions. As for the passing rates, they are set with statistical analysis, which could change at any time. Generally, candidates will get a score report after writing the final exam and they also get a score breakdown for each section. To add more, the CCT Routing and Switching certification is only valid for a maximum of three years. After this period, you have to recertify by taking the related exam, attending Cisco live training sessions, or completing online courses. At last, anyone who fails any Cisco test at any level must wait for at least five calendar days before reattempting it.
Topics Covered in Official Validation
As for the main domains assessed by test 100-490, they are as described below:
- Common Knowledge of Networking
This topic covers 25% of the exam questions. In particular, it tests candidates’ knowledge of using TCP/IP and the OSI models as well as all their related protocols to describe the way data flows within a network. It also covers a lot of other aspects such as LAN cabling, the point for Telco termination, the function of IPv4 & iPv6 addresses, and subnet facets. What’s more, within such an area, you’ll come across such terms as CSU/DSU, layer 2 technologies, SSH, PING, and their functions.
- Related Hardware and Equipment of Cisco
It takes up 20% of the exam and measures the candidate's ability to identify Cisco equipment, products, and components. Some of these include tools for hardware installation and replacement, Transceiver Modules offered by Cisco, Cisco model numbers, logo markings, and many of the commonly used components. Also, here, you’ll come across how to deal with the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series, NCS 5500 Series, Cisco ASR 1000 Series and will define hardware memory concepts and how they are used in switches and routers of Cisco.
- IOS Software of Cisco and Its Operations
Cisco IOS Software Operation covers 29% of the test syllabus. It assesses the candidate's ability to navigate the different operating modules, identify configuration files from a Cisco device, and use the fundamental command for Cisco IOS Software. It also details the ability to describe key roles of Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR, and NX-OS software. In addition, such a topic enlightens applicants on the process of licensing happening on diverse platforms and how to describe & install a bundle mode and the one for IOS-XE.
- Knowledge Related to Services
This area covers 26% of the topics covered in the official evaluation. This tests your ability to locate service aspects such as text editor, Windows prompt for commands, and Terminal Emulation. It also checks candidates’ configuration knowledge such as configuring network settings for the ports of Ethernet on a laptop, the status of operations by using a device interface, plus FTP and TFTP servers. Lastly, this domain revolves around such notions as USB storage, issues with layers 1 & 2, password recovery, TCP/IP network, and Telco loopback.
After taking and passing the Cisco 100-490 RSTECH exam, you will get the Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching certification, which means you can work as a field engineer. As for their duties, field engineers help in installing, replacing, and providing the maintenance of mechanisms of a company. This role is highly-specialized and the Cisco certification is an indication of your in-depth knowledge of their technology services and products. Also, it is an in-demand job and field engineers typically have to work with other members of a team. Particularly, field engineers are needed in a lot of industries that have any electronic equipment, products, or systems that must conform to certain standards and specifications. As of now, PayScale puts the average base salary for such specialists being $64,301 yearly.
If you want to train yourself further in this field, the next certification to go for is the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification. While the CCT Routing & Switching was mostly fieldwork, the new CCNA takes it further by allowing you to support and configure networks by yourself. Overall, the CCNA validation is used as a benchmark for several companies to determine a minimum level of Cisco networking knowledge. So, adding this certification to your list of qualifications will open you up to more opportunities and job prospects in networking.
Pass your Cisco RSTECH 100-490 certification exam with the latest Cisco RSTECH 100-490 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 100-490 Cisco RSTECH certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Common Knowledge of Networking
Cisco RSTECH 100-490 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco RSTECH 100-490 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco RSTECH 100-490 exam dumps, Cisco RSTECH 100-490 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-630 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
Purchase Cisco 100-490 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 100-490 RSTECH Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump