Cisco 300-420 Bundle
- Exam: 300-420 Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-420 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-420 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-420 Questions & Answers
196 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-420 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco ENSLD 300-420 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
75 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
300-420 Study Guide
751 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco ENSLD 300-420 Exam Dumps, Cisco ENSLD 300-420 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco ENSLD certification 300-420 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco ENSLD 300-420 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco ENSLD 300-420 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-420 Cisco ENSLD certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-420 exam is one of the requirements for the CCNP Enterprise certificate. Since candidates can choose their certification path according to their area of interest, those aiming to design Cisco enterprise networks should choose to take 300-420 test for sure. It validates oneâ€™s ability to successfully handle different networks, perform advanced routing and addressing, work with WAN, ensure security, and many more.
To earn the CCNP Enterprise certification, the applicant first needs to take one core exam that is 350-401. It mainly focuses on oneâ€™s knowledge related to network assurance, automation, security, infrastructure, architecture, and virtualization.
Once aced that test, the candidate can choose the concentration exam from the set of six options, and Cisco 300-420 is one of them. Moreover, by passing this exam, you are qualified for the Cisco Certified Specialist â€“ Enterprise Design certification. The rest of the offered tests focus on advanced routing and services, designing and implementing wireless networks, SD-WAN, and automation solutions.
Intended Audience for Cisco 300-420
There are no formal prerequisites for the Cisco CCNP Enterprise but it is recommended that candidates should have at least 3 to 5 years of networking experience. This is because a lot of practical skills are tested during the exams, including 300-420. So, all you need is some underlying networking knowledge so that you have a basic understanding of everything that is being discussed.
Exam Policies for 300-420
There are some policies that one should know before going for the Cisco 300-420 exam. They will give you a clear idea as to the official requirements for those who can earn the certificates:
- Children under the age of 13 cannot apply for Cisco certifications even if they manage to get their parents' approval.
- Secondly, candidates between the ages of 13 and 17 are minors and must have prior consent from their parents or guardians to earn this certification.
- Finally, adults of age 18 and above can appear for the exams with no need for any permissions.
Cisco 300-420 Exam Details
As for the exam details, Cisco 300-420 lasts for 90 minutes and it contains many types of questions including fill-in-the-blanks, drag and drop, multiple-choice, and scenario-based. The test is available in English and Japanese. In order to pass the exam, candidates should answer at least 80 to 85% of the items correctly.
Objectives of 300-420 Test
There are various topics that are included in the exam and they are:
- Advanced Address and Routing Solutions (25%). This domain mainly focuses on creating structured addressing plans for IPv4 and IPv6; creating scalable, stable, and secure routing designs for IS-IS, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP, including route filtering, load sharing, address families, path preference attributes, and route reflectors; determining IPv6 migration strategies, involving native, boundaries, and overlay.
- Enterprise Networks and WAN (20%). This section addresses the following areas: comparison of WAN connectivity options (DWDM, Layer 2 VPN, 4G/5G, Metro Ethernet, etc.); designing site-to-site VPN, including dynamic multipoint VPN, Ipsec, GRE, and others; designing high availability for enterprise WAN (failover, backip connectivity, etc.); Cisco SD-WAN architecture (on-boarding, security, control plane, and more); Cisco SD-WAN design considerations (redundancy, security design, overlay design, and others).
- Automation (10%). The Automation domain includes things like choosing the correct YANG data model taking current requirements into account; differentiating between IETF, Cisco native YANG models, and Openconfig as well as between RESTCONF and NETCONF; understanding the impact of model-drive telemetry, covering on-change and periodic publications; comparing dial-in and dial-out approaches to model-drive telemetry.
- Advanced Enterprise Campus Networks (25%). This part of the exam content measures oneâ€™s skills in designing campus networks for high availability and knowledge of techniques for platform abstraction, graceful restart, etc.; designing campus Layer 2 infrastructures and multicampus Layer 3 ones, including route summarization, VRFs, convergence, etc.; describing SD-Access Architecture as well as SD-Access fabric design for wireless and wired access.
- Network Services (20%). The last domain focuses on the ability to choose proper QoS strategies, designing network management techniques; designing end-to-end QoS policies covering shaping, queuing, marking, and more; describing multicast routing concepts, and creating multicast services, including MSDP, SSM, and PIM bidirectional.
Further CCIE Certification Path
Acquiring the CCNP Enterprise certificate makes one eligible for the expert-level ones such as CCIE Enterprise Wireless and the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure. The core test 350-401 is also one of the two requirements for these certifications, so the only step remaining is to pass one lab exam for any of the mentioned options. Both of those tests are 8 hours long and mostly assess oneâ€™s practical competence.
Career Opportunities for People Who Pass 300-420 Exam and Get Certified
If you are starting the IT career, earning an intermediate-level Cisco certification can provide a plethora of employment opportunities. There are various positions that you can apply for after passing the Cisco 300-420 exam and obtaining the CCNP Enterprise certificate and they are as follows:
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Architect
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Design Engineer
- System Engineer
- Wireless Design Engineer
- Network Manager
Having this certification under your belt can help you get a much higher salary as well. Depending on what position you land, extra skills, and experience, your compensation can vary. According to PayScale.com, as a network engineer, you can earn around $74k, while the salary for a network architect is around $122k annually. If you start working as a network security engineer you can easily get over $82k per year.
Pass your Cisco ENSLD 300-420 certification exam with the latest Cisco ENSLD 300-420 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-420 Cisco ENSLD certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco ENSLD 300-420 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco ENSLD 300-420 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco ENSLD 300-420 exam dumps, Cisco ENSLD 300-420 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 500-560 - Cisco Networking: On-Premise and Cloud Solutions (OCSE)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 500-490 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks for Field Engineers (ENDESIGN)
- 700-150 - Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 700-755 - Small Business Technical Overview (SBTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 700-805 - Cisco Renewals Manager (CRM)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
Purchase Cisco 300-420 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-420 ENSLD Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump