Microsoft AZ-900 Bundle
- Exam: AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
AZ-900 Questions & Answers
230 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-900 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft AZ-900 exam.
85 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-900 Study Guide
425 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Dumps, Microsoft AZ-900 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification AZ-900 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft AZ-900 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt AZ-900 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft AZ-900 is a role-based certification exam for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certificate. As much as this certification isn’t a prerequisite for the higher-level certificates, still it can form the best foundation when seeking specialty certifications or those that are specific to certain roles.
Those Targeted by AZ-900 Exam
The Microsoft AZ-900 exam is aimed at the candidates with foundational knowledge and skills in cloud services and those who understand how these are made available with Microsoft Azure. This test offers you the chance to demonstrate your knowledge of Cloud concepts and proves your understanding of the fundamentals of Azure workloads & Cloud services. Overall, this exam is also intended for those individuals who want to launch a career associated with cloud-based services and solutions.
Formal Requirements for AZ-900
AZ-900 test doesn’t have any prerequisites but you are advised to possess some general IT experience or knowledge and have a good understanding of all the exam topics to master your test.
AZ-900 Exam Details
Just like most Microsoft certification tests, AZ-900 exam comprises 40-60 questions which must be completed within 1 hour. Some questions for this test contain multiple-choice, short answer, build list, case study, and active screen while others require drag and drop answers if to name a few. The passing score for this Microsoft fundamental test is 700 points. To know more, the vendor offers this exam in several languages, including English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Spanish, German, and French. The fee for such a test is $99. To schedule your Microsoft AZ-900, just go to Pearson VUE and log into your account and then select the “Proctored Exams” section and put in the test you would want to register for. After that, you need to follow the prompts and complete the registration process.
Domains for Microsoft AZ-900 Exam
All in all, AZ-900 targets to equip you with the grasp of the following:
- Cloud Concepts;
- Core Azure Services;
- General Features for Security & Network Security;
- Identity, Compliance, Governance, and Privacy Features;
- Core Solutions and Tools for Azure Management;
- Cost Management and SLA for Azure.
The Microsoft AZ-900 domain covering Cloud Concepts, students begin by identifying the benefits in addition to considerations of utilizing cloud-based services. The concerned areas here include cloud computing benefits, capital expenditure, operational expenditure, and consumption model. Next is to explain how different the various cloud services categories are. Here, to consider is the model of shared responsibility, IaaS, PaaS, serverless computing, SaaS, and identifying a service type following a use scenario.
When considering the Core Azure Services topic, your abilities will be built around various aspects. The first one regards the core components of Azure architecture. This is possible when you learn the use and benefits of Regions & Region Pairs, availability of zones, resource groups, subscriptions, management groups, resource manager for Azure, and Azure resources. The next thing is about core resources as availed in Azure. Students will study the usage and benefits of virtual machines, Azure containers, Azure app instances, virtual networks, ExpressRoute, virtual network pairing, VPN gateway, disk storage, container storage, file storage, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, and Azure Marketplace, among others.
For the AZ-900 section regarding General Features of Security and Network Security, there are two key areas. The first one concerns the security features of Azure, where students get to explore the Azure center basic features, Key Vault usage as well as functionality, Azure Sentinel usage and functionality, and the usage and functionality of Dedicated Hosts for Azure. The second part regards network security for Azure. Areas to focus here are such as defence concepts and usage & functionality of Network Security Groups, Azure Firewall, and protection for Azure DDoS.
When it comes to Identity, Compliance, Governance, and Privacy Features topic, there are three critical areas to cover. The first part encompasses identity services for Azure. Candidates must comprehend issues like authentication & authorization, Active Directory for Azure, conditional access, Single Sign-On (SSO), and multi-factor verification. The next one involves governance features for Azure. Here, learners explore the usage and functionalities of the following: RBAC, resource locks, tags, Azure policy, and Azure Blueprints. There is also the scrutiny of the framework for Azure adoption. The third aspect is on resources for compliance and privacy. Here, objectives considered are core tenets of Microsoft targeting privacy, compliance, and security, the privacy statement for Microsoft, OST, amendment of data protection, trust center, documentation for Azure compliance, and more.
The second last domain for AZ-900 exam concerns core solutions and tools for management. The core solutions include IoT Hub, Azure Sphere, IoT Central, Azure Databricks, Machine Learning, HDInsight, cognitive services, GitHub, Azure DevOps, and more. The Management tools to study include Azure Portal, Azure Advisor, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, and Azure Monitor.
Finally, applicants for AZ-900 exam must study the domain regarding cost management and SLA for Azure. The first step is to focus on cost planning and management methods, where the factors affecting costs and those that reduce them are covered. Considered as well are the usage and functions of Azure Cost Management. Also, the SLA (Service Level Agreements) is another vital part to learn about.
Job Opportunities & Salary
Once you obtain the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certificate, you can opt for the position of a developer. However, if you don’t possess enough work experience, it’d be difficult for you to secure a job. So, when you acquire more skills and experience, you will manage to get at least $96,846 for the Microsoft Azure skill only as stated by Payscale.com.
What Next after Passing AZ-900 Exam?
The Microsoft AZ-900 exam is an amazing foundation for other intermediate certifications. After acing it and possessing the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification, you can proceed in any direction of your choosing based on the desired role. Certificates to pursue within the role-based sphere, just to name a few, can include:
- The Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate;
- The Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate;
- The Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate;
- The Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate.
The more you advance within the Microsoft certification arrangement, the more you’ll have a chance to build a great career. With a specific role such as an Azure administrator, DevOps engineer, security engineer, or database administrator, you can access better opportunities. So, once you ace your AZ-900 test, you can always proceed to the next step that awards you a chance to specialize and grow your career. With this, you’re going to fit into the requirements of many organizations that need skilled specialists to provide support concerning critical Azure-based solutions.
Pass your Microsoft AZ-900 certification exam with the latest Microsoft AZ-900 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using AZ-900 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft AZ-900 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft AZ-900 exam dumps, Microsoft AZ-900 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
Purchase Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft AZ-900 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump