Cisco 350-801 Bundle
- Exam: 350-801 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 350-801 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 350-801 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
350-801 Questions & Answers
344 Questions & Answers
Includes real 350-801 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CLCOR 350-801 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
350-801 Study Guide
1435 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco CLCOR 350-801 Exam Dumps, Cisco CLCOR 350-801 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco CLCOR certification 350-801 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco CLCOR 350-801 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco CLCOR 350-801 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 350-801 Cisco CLCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 350-801 exam is part of three certification paths and leads to CCIE Collaboration, CCNP Collaboration, and Cisco Certified Specialist â€“ Collaboration Core. This test verifies oneâ€™s mastery of the skills required to implement core collaboration solutions.
- CCIE Collaboration
CCIE Collaboration is Cisco certification that relates to the expert level and addresses a solid expertise in collaboration solutions. Success in this path sets you apart as a distinguished professional who understands the ins and outs of collaboration technologies. Aside from passing the Cisco 350-801 exam, candidates must also pass one lab test to qualify for this certificate, which in this case is the Cisco CCIE Collaboration v3.0. While the vendor does not list any strict prerequisites for attaining this accreditation, the applicants are advised to have about 5 years of working experience in managing collaboration technologies.
- CCNP Collaboration
CCNP Collaboration, on the other hand, is a certificate that proves oneâ€™s ability to work with collaboration solutions on an intermediate level. Achieving it puts you on course to attaining certification supremacy by acting as the second-best option after the above-mentioned CCIE Collaboration.
Generally, learners must pass a two-exam combination to get certified. The core test, Cisco 350-801, and a concentration one from the options listed below:
- Cisco 300-810: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- Cisco 300-815: Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLACCM)
- Cisco 300-820: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI)
- Cisco 300-825: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing (CLCNF)
- Cisco 300-835: Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUI)
Usually, CCNP Collaboration candidates are expected to have at least three years of proven experience working with collaboration services.
- Cisco Certified Specialist â€“ Collaboration Core
Finally, Cisco Certified Specialist â€“ Collaboration Core is a title that recognizes your accomplishments at the professional level. It serves as a validation of an individualâ€™s skills and ensures a base for further advancements in the industry.
Cisco 350-801 Exam Details
First things first, you have to schedule the Cisco 350-801 exam at the Pearson VUE website. The test has a duration of 2 hours and verifies oneâ€™s knowledge of collaboration technologies. Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) is the official corresponding training course. Knowlegde areas covered in 350-801 are disclosed in-detail below.
Describing the Test Domains
- Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources
This domain is built around the configuration of specific voice gateway components. These include codec preference list, dial peers, and DTMF. It also addresses the configuration and troubleshooting of ISDN PRI/BRI, skills needed to verify and set up the MGCP, and select the right media resources that are most suitable for certain scenarios.
This section assesses the candidatesâ€™ knowledge of common problems associated with poor video and voice quality such as jitter, packet loss, and latency. Also, applicants need to know QoS requirements for video and voice application types and understand the role of different DiffServ values such as EF, CS4, CS3, and AF41 as they relate to collaboration. The next topics covered include the importance of QoS trust boundaries, class models, location-based CAC bandwidth requirements, and setting up as well as verifying LLQ.
- Design and infrastructure
Here, the instructors will want to know if you can describe the key components of design when it comes to Cisco Collaboration architecture. They include high availability, bandwidth, sizing, licensing, security, QoS, disaster recovery, and dial plan. Also, the candidates should show their knowledge of the crucial elements that Cisco Collaboration technologies like SNMP and DNS, the purpose of of edge devices within the Cisco Collaboration architecture, and skills in troubleshooting DNS, NTP, and LDAP integration.
- Collaboration Applications
This domain will mostly focus on the setting up the SIP integration options to call control, configuration of MWI and Unity Connection Mailbox, and description of call handlers. It also covers the deployment of Cisco jabber on-premises as well as Cisco Unified IM&P protocols and high avilability.
- Call Control
This module of the exam outline emphasizes four major skills including those associated with the Mobile and Remote Access (MRA), Cisco Unified Communications Manager digit analysis process, and the implementation of toll fraud prevention. In addition, one should be skilled in the configuration of globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified CM.
- Protocols, Codecs, and Endpoints
This is the last domain that candidates need to master when preparing for the Cisco 350-801 exam. It checks oneâ€™s abilities in troubleshooting a wide range of SIP conversation elements including SDP and DTMF as well as collaboration endpoints, deploying SIP endpoints, and setting up codec negotiations. Also, it requires onw to know how to choose a proper collaboration codec for specific scenario.
Once you pass the Cisco 350-801 exam and get certified, you can apply for numerous job roles, which include the following options:
- Unified communications engineers
Unified communications engineers are responsible for installing, configuring, optimizing, and maintaining IP telephony systems. These individuals can also troubleshoot operating systems, networks, and other application issues for complex cloud-centered communications. The average annual salary for Unified Communications Engineers is $78k, as stated on PayScale.
- Network engineers
Network engineers set up, develop, and maintain computer networks. They offer continued support to their customers, staff, and suppliers based on the requirements of the organization and can also troubleshoot arising issues. According to PayScale.com. the average pay for network engineers is $75k per year.
- Senior voice engineer
The responsibilities of a senior voice engineer include delivering voice infrastructure solutions in complex enterprise environments, configuring and implementing Cisco messaging platforms and Cisco VOIP, and resolving challenging incidents at the expert level. The average annual pay for these professionals is $128k, according to ZipRecruiter.
Further Certification Path
Cisco Collaboration is a broad certification path that includes a series of exams at the professional and expert levels. If you are only getting started in this field, getting the CCNP Collaboration certificate would make more sense. Thereafter, you may proceed to attain the CCIE Collaboration certification after acing the lab exam.
IT certifications can give you the much-needed flexibility enabling you to choose where you want to take your career. The Cisco 350-801 exam specifically stands out because it not only equips candidates with new skills but also qualifies them for a new certification. Get your career on track today by acing the test and enjoy the endless benefits.
Pass your Cisco CLCOR 350-801 certification exam with the latest Cisco CLCOR 350-801 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 350-801 Cisco CLCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- CCIE Collaboration
Cisco CLCOR 350-801 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco CLCOR 350-801 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco CLCOR 350-801 exam dumps, Cisco CLCOR 350-801 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 700-755 - Small Business Technical Overview (SBTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 700-150 - Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 500-560 - Cisco Networking: On-Premise and Cloud Solutions (OCSE)
- 300-630 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 700-805 - Cisco Renewals Manager (CRM)
- 500-490 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks for Field Engineers (ENDESIGN)
- 500-470 - Cisco Enterprise Networks SDA, SDWAN and ISE Exam for System Engineers (ENSDENG)
Purchase Cisco 350-801 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 350-801 CLCOR Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump