Cisco 300-425 Bundle
- Exam: 300-425 Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-425 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-425 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-425 Questions & Answers
93 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-425 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 exam.
52 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
300-425 Study Guide
838 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 Exam Dumps, Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco ENWLSD certification 300-425 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-425 Cisco ENWLSD certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Those who are aiming to know more about designing Cisco enterprise wireless networks and want to validate their skills in this area, can take 300-425 ENWLSD test. It covers wireless and wired infrastructures, high availability, and other concepts crucial for networking professionals.
In case you want to become a certified wireless engineer but you don’t know where to start, taking 300-425 exam is a good decision. First of all, it immediately brings one the Cisco Certified Specialist — Enterprise Wireless Design certification. Then, a candidate can earn the professional-level CCNP Enterprise certificate by passing the core test 350-401 ENCOR that focuses on implementing and operating Cisco Enterprise network core technologies. Other concentration exams one can choose to pass instead of 300-425 include 300-410, 300-415, 300-420, 300-430, 300-435.
Moreover, this is not the final point of the certification journey. With CCNP Enterprise, the individual becomes eligible for higher-level CCIE Enterprise Wireless and CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure certificates.
Who Is the Target Audience for 300-425 Exam?
This exam targets professionals who want to learn the ins and outs of Cisco wireless networks. During the training process for this test, candidates will learn how to put everything together and create a functional network design.
Even though the exam doesn’t have any specific prerequisites, Cisco mentions some recommendations that will help students improve their chances to get the passing score. They should be familiar with Cisco networking concepts and the knowledge equivalent to CCNA certification will be much appreciated. Also, as stated in the requirements for the CCNP Enterprise certification, it’s recommended for one to have about 3-5 years of practical experience related to implementing enterprise networking solutions.
If you wonder what roles should the candidates have to benefit from this certification to its fullest, firstly, these are wireless engineers. Also, in case you work as a network administrator, engineer, or manager, as well as consulting systems engineer or technical solutions architect, you can find the specialist Enterprise Wireless Design certification very useful for the career path.
What Are the Details of the Test?
Cisco doesn’t provide much information about ENWLSD 300-425. However, applicants should be ready to answer multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You might find some drag and drop items as well. When it comes to the minimum passing score, one should answer correctly from 80 to 85% of the questions. Finally, 90 minutes are given to applicants to answer all questions.
The test is delivered in both English and Japanese languages. You can take the exam by registering via the Pearson VUE platform. All you have to do is open an account on the platform and follow the instructions in the “Proctored Exams” section. Besides, the enrollment fee for 300-425 is $300.
What Are the Topics Tested in Cisco ENWLSD 300-425?
If you want to get the Enterprise Wireless Design certification or CCNP Enterprise by passing the ENWLSD 300-425 exam, you should prepare to demonstrate your skills and knowledge related to the following four major topics:
- Wireless Site Survey
- Wireless and Wired Infrastructure
- WLAN High Availability
The first topic covers approximately 25% of the exam’s questions. When studying for it, candidates will learn about how to collect design requirements and how to evaluate different constraints. They will develop advanced skills on how to manage client density, AP type, real-time apps, deployment type, and security. Also, this domain covers information on how to describe material attenuation and how to weigh its effects on their wireless designed network. Besides, applicants should be proficient in performing and analyzing Layer 1, pre-deployment, post-deployment, and predictive site survey. Last but not least, another subtopic included in this section handles the proper utilization of the planning and evaluation tools for the most important network metrics. Candidates will discover how to use Spectrum Analyzer, Ekahau, AirMagnet, and Chanalyzer tools.
The second domain has 25% of the syllabus and focuses on mobility concepts. To manage related questions in the test, candidates need to understand how to design a mobility group following the requirements imposed by different mobility roles. Also, this topic takes examinees through various concepts that will allow them to properly optimize client roaming. Another important element included here is mobility tunneling validation for the data and control path.
The third section emphasizes wired and wireless infrastructure. Its total weight in the exam’s content is around 30%. It is the most important topic since knowledge in this sphere helps individuals determine which are the most important physical infrastructure requirements for their business environment, handle AP power, cabling, mounting, grounding, and switch port capacity. They will also know more about determining logical infrastructure conditions. During preparation, candidates will discover how to identify the proper WLC/AP licensing requirements based on the current wireless architecture. If you want to get the passing score from the first attempt, you should also get familiar with radio management design and applying proper design management tools for different types of wireless networks. Another sub-topic included here handles wireless bridging and high-density wireless network design.
The final topic makes one proficient in WLAN high availability. They will learn about high availability design for controllers, Stateful Switchover, Network Availability through LAG, as well as priority and redundancy anchor controller. Besides, the candidates will know how to design high availability networks suitable for APS. In this sub-topic, they will handle AP prioritization and fallback concepts.
What Career Opportunities Can Certified Specialist Have?
When becoming certified in Enterprise Wireless Design or earning the CCNP Enterprise certification with specialization in this area, one will be eligible to apply for roles such as:
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Infrastructure design engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Enterprise support engineer
According to Payscale.com, a wireless engineer can earn around $80k on average in one year. Also, the same website mentions that a network engineer can receive an average salary of $75k per annum.
Pass your Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 certification exam with the latest Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-425 Cisco ENWLSD certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 exam dumps, Cisco ENWLSD 300-425 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-630 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
Purchase Cisco 300-425 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-425 ENWLSD Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump