CCNP Enterprise Bundle
- Certification: CCNP Enterprise
- Certification Provider: Cisco
100% Real CCNP Enterprise Certification Exam Dumps
CCNP Enterprise Practice Test Questions, CCNP Enterprise Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
This 300-410 exam bundle includes 3 products: 60 Questions & Answers, 129 Video Lectures, 2674 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
This 300-415 exam bundle includes 2 products: 93 Questions & Answers, 112 Video Lectures.
Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
This 300-420 exam bundle includes 3 products: 78 Questions & Answers, 75 Video Lectures, 751 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
This 300-425 exam bundle includes 3 products: 60 Questions & Answers, 52 Video Lectures, 838 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
This 300-430 exam bundle includes 2 products: 60 Questions & Answers, 838 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
This 300-435 exam bundle includes 2 products: 59 Questions & Answers, 64 Video Lectures.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
This 350-401 exam bundle includes 3 products: 214 Questions & Answers, 196 Video Lectures, 2276 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Cisco CCNP Enterprise Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCNP Enterprise Certification Exam Dumps
Real Cisco CCNP Enterprise Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Cisco CCNP Enterprise Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Cisco CCNP Enterprise Exam Dumps & Cisco CCNP Enterprise Certification Practice Test Questions.
Cisco CCNP Enterprise is a complex certification that takes candidates through different exams to test their ability to implement Cisco network core technologies.
Who Should Apply for the CCNP Enterprise Certification?
CCNP Enterprise targets network professionals, network managers, and network engineers that want to leverage their skills in network technology. The ideal applicants have at least three years of working background related to the implementation of enterprise networking solutions. The only strict requirement is knowledge of all the topics covered in the tests. Thus, the understanding of the basics as well as enterprise infrastructure concepts, dual-stack architecture, virtualization, network assurance, security, and automation, is recommended, considering the specialization the candidate is going to choose.
What Are the Steps for Earning the CCNP Enterprise Certification?
Obtaining the CCNP Enterprise certificate requires one to take a core exam and a concentration test. The core exam has the code 350-401 ENCOR. It assesses one’s ability to implement and operate Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies. Once obtained the passing score in 350-401, the candidate should move to the next step which is sitting for one of the six offered concentration exams. They focus on different areas and are as follows:
- 300-410 which is ideal for those aiming to develop in the implementation of Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services
- 300-415 targets individuals interested in working with the Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
- 300-420 test is dedicated to design of the Cisco Enterprise Networks
- 300-425 emphasizes designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
- 300-430 is the most suitable for those willing to advance in the implementation of Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
- 300-435 is dedicated to the implementation of automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions
Notice that each of these tests will also bring you the Specialist certificate in the chosen area.
What Skills Are Tested During the Exams for CCNP Enterprise Certification?
Since the CCNP Enterprise certification requires candidates to choose a specialization, when it comes to the skills tested, it strongly depends on the exam one decided to sit for. That is why below, all the options are disclosed.
The core exam Cisco 350-401 ENCOR is dedicated to the implementation of Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies. This test focuses on verifying the candidates’ understanding of handling IPv4 and IPv6 architectures, together with virtualization, network assurance, infrastructure, security concepts, and automation.
The syllabus of 300-410 ENARSI focuses on the implementation of Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services. During this 90-minute exam, candidates will have to prove that they have advanced skills in implementing and troubleshooting advanced routing technologies and services. Therefore, they will need to know how to manage Layer 3, VPN services, infrastructure security, automation, and services.
The Cisco 300-415 ENSDWI test is dedicated to the implementation of Cisco SD-WAN Solutions. It is essential that applicants know how Cisco SD-WAN solutions work. They should also be skilled in the areas such as SD-WAN architecture, edge router deployment, and controller deployment. In addition, they will need to demonstrate that they are competent enough in handling policies, security, multicast, quality of service, together with management and operations.
The Cisco 300-420 ENSLD exam covers the design of Cisco Enterprise Networks. It focuses in various domains such as managing advanced routing and addressing solutions, as well as handling advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, network services, security services, and SDA.
The fourth concentration exam is 300-425 ENWLSD that is dedicated to the design of the Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks. It is essential for candidates who want to validate the ability to handle site surveys, WLAN high availability, mobility, and wireless as well as wired infrastructure.
The fifth optional exam that candidates can choose to take is 300-430 ENWLSI for the implementation of Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks. This test assesses candidates’ knowledge of using FlexConnect, Multicast, QoS, and other tools to improve the security of their services and software. Also, they should learn more about advanced location services, monitoring, and device hardening, as well as security for client connectivity.
The final variant when it comes to concentration exams is 300-435 ENAUTO. It verifies the applicants’ proficiency in general programming concepts, Python programming, controllers, APIs, and automation tools.
Each of the concentration tests has a duration of 90 minutes and can be taken in English and Japanese languages. Also, each of them is supplemented with the official training course covering all the required topics and minute concepts.
What Are the Career Opportunities for Successful CCNP Enterprise Holders?
The Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification is a valuable asset that any candidate can be proud to add to the resume. It opens the doors of many international companies and makes its holder eligible for different roles such as a network engineer, security engineer, enterprise architect, system engineer, infrastructure engineer, enterprise network analyst, IT operations engineer, enterprise solutions architect, and others, depending on the specialization one have chosen.
Improved salaries are one more thing ensured by CCNP Enterprise. Payscale.com mentions that CCNP certified professionals earn about $96k annually on average. Speaking in detail, a systems engineer can get an average salary of $80k per annum, an average network engineer can receive a salary of $74k per year, while the annual compensation for enterprise solution architects is about $130k. The salaries are taking from the PayScale.com website.
Higher-Level Certification Prospects
By earning the CCNP Enterprise certification, candidates become eligible for two expert-level Cisco certificates as well. This is because the core 350-401 exam that is necessary for CCNP Enterprise is also a requirement for CCIE Enterprise Wireless and CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure. Therefore, it gives you the opportunity to expand your career as a systems engineer or become an expert in wireless technologies. The only step remaining in each of these tracks is passing the lab test that checks one’s hands-on skills.
Pass your next exam with Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Cisco CCNP Enterprise Certification Exam Dumps, Cisco CCNP Enterprise Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Cisco CCNP Enterprise exam dumps, Cisco CCNP Enterprise practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 500-440 - Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCED)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 600-460 - Implementing andSupporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Purchase CCNP Enterprise Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CCNP Enterprise Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps