Pass Your Scrum Certification Exams Easily
Get Scrum Certified With CertBolt Scrum Certification Practice Test Questions and Scrum Exam Dumps
Scrum Certification Practice Test Questions, Scrum Certification Exam Dumps
100% Real Scrum Certification Exam Dumps With Latest & Accurate Questions. Scrum Certification Practice Test Questions to help you prepare and pass with Scrum Exam Dumps. Study with Confidence Using Certbolt's Scrum Certification Practice Test Questions & Scrum Exam Dumps as they are Verified by IT Experts.
The lightweight framework termed Scrum is used by organizations and teams to help them gain value by managing projects efficiently. This vendor provides various Scrum certifications, out of which the Professional Scrum Master qualifications allow individuals to validate their understanding of the Scrum framework so that they can acquire the title of a Scrum Master. As a Professional Scrum Master, you can confidently apply your knowledge of Scrum principles to real-life applications and organizational situations. This article gives you all the details that you need to know about two Professional Scrum Master certifications, namely the PSM I and the PSM II.
Overview of Professional Scrum Master I and II Certifications
- The PSM I is the fundamental level of all Professional Scrum Master certifications and is designed for those candidates that would like to assess and validate their knowledge on the Scrum framework as well as applying it in organizational scenarios. To achieve this certificate, individuals need to pass the PSM I exam. Overall, the PSM I certificate is industry-recognized and consists of the PSM I logo used for the identification of your achievement. This means that your name will be available on a public platform to be viewed by employers, managers, and colleagues.
- The PSM II validation is the advanced level in the Professional Scrum Master certification series. This certificate is for those who wish to acquire a deeper understanding of Scrum and its underlying principles. If you are interested in using Scrum to solve complex problems in the real world, then the PSM II certification is a suitable pathway to follow. To achieve this qualification, you need to pass the PSM II test. Successful candidates will receive the industry-recognized PSM II certification and have their names listed on the Scrum official website.
Prerequisites That You Need to Fulfil to Gain Those Two Certificates
When it comes to the special requirements to be eligible for these two validations and their related tests, they are as follow:
- According to the vendorâ€™s information, to take the PSM I test it is not mandatory to study relevant courses if you already have a good knowledge of the Scrum Guide and are aware of how to apply Scrum in real-life team situations. And if you are not sure of your level of competence, you can take the Scrum Open Assessments to test your current knowledge of Scrum. Also, if you lack a solid knowledge of Scrum, the vendor highly recommends attending either of the following courses for you to learn more about Scrum ideologies: the 2-day Professional Scrum Foundations or Professional Scrum Master courses, which are taught by professional Scrum trainers. When deciding, remember that the PSM I is difficult and requires sufficient preparation to fully understand how Scrum works.
- Before you attempt the PSM II, it is important that you have a detailed understanding of Scrum with professional experience in the field, preferably take the recommended courses to gain the knowledge required, and can interpret the Scrum Guide with some areas taken from the PSM II content. Overall, this is a very tough exam that tests your in-depth Scrum knowledge and application of the related methodologies in complex organizational situations, so relevant Scrum experience and expertise are strongly advised by the vendor.
Objectives & Details for Two Tests
The PSM I highlights the following objectives from the Professional Scrum Competencies are covered in this test:
- Grasping and Making Use of Scrum Framework: This domain involves six key focus areas, namely, Roles, Events, and Artifacts, along with Scrum Values, Empiricism, and Done. These components play a specific function and a good understanding of them is essential for efficient Scrum usage by Scrum Masters.
- Upgrading People & Teams: This competency works on producing highly-capable and motivated Scrum Teams. Key subject matters covered here include Teams for Self-Organizing, Facilitation Features, Various Styles of Leaders, Tutoring, and finally, Mentoring.
- Monitoring Products via Agility: With this competency, you can gain proficiency in product development and improvements. Topics covered include Forecasting as well as Planning for Releases, the Value of Products, the Management of Product Backlogs, and dealing with both Stakeholders and Customers.
What concerns the exam details, you need to pay USD 150 for every attempt of this exam. There are a total of 80 questions in multiple-choice, multiple-answer, and true/false formats, with a duration of 60 minutes. The PSM I is available in English only and the passing score is 85%. Likewise, the PSM II covers most topics explained in the PSM I, however, has some additional competencies such as:
- Developing and Delivering Products Professionally: This section allows the delivery of products that suit the needs of customers and stakeholders, as well as to adapt flexibly to changes. The focus area of Managing Technical Risks forms some of the questions in this exam.
- Evolving Agile Organization: With this competency, tools are learned for providing business agility via Evidence-Based Management and also Organizational Design & Culture.
All in all, the PSM II validation generally tests the candidate's thinking and interpretative abilities with regards to the Scrum Guide as well as the complex application of Scrum in managing technical risks and organizational design. To be eligible for this test, you need to pay USD 250. In the official exam, there are 30 questions, which are multiple-choice, multiple-answer, and true/false items, with an 85% passing score. The time limit for completing this test is 90 minutes.
Career Opportunities and Salaries
Based on the level of your PSM certification, there are various careers and opportunities available. With the PSM I certification, you can expect an average yearly salary of $92,304 and for the PSM II, this is $115,896, according to PayScale. Apart from being a Professional Scrum Master, there are other career options, such as an Agile Coach, Scrum Coach, Program Manager, Product Owner, and more. Indeed, with PSM certifications, you can gain several new employment opportunities in addition to being widely recognized throughout the industry as a real specialist in using the Scrum framework.
After attaining the PSM I certification, you can opt to take other foundational-tier exams like PSPO I and PSD I to further enhance your job opportunities within the Scrum framework. You can then pursue intermediate-level tests and certifications like the SPS, PSM II, PAL I, or PSK I. For more advanced Scrum certifications, the PSPO II and PSM III are suggested.
Pass your certification with the latest Scrum exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course from Certbolt. Latest, updated & accurate Scrum certification exam dumps questions and answers, Scrum practice test for hassle-free studying. Look no further than Certbolt's complete prep for passing by using the Scrum certification exam dumps, video training course, Scrum practice test questions and study guide for your helping you pass the next exam!
Scrum Certification Exam Dumps, Scrum Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Scrum exam dumps, Scrum practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ