Pass 300-720 SECA Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco SECA 300-720 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco SECA 300-720 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
94 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-720 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco SECA 300-720 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
Cisco SECA 300-720 Exam Dumps, Cisco SECA 300-720 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco SECA certification 300-720 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco SECA 300-720 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco SECA 300-720 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-720 Cisco SECA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-720 SESA (Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance) exam is very rigorous and it can lead you to two distinct Cisco certifications.
Who Is 300-720 Test Intended for?
Exam 300-720 is designed for those candidates who are seeking either the Cisco Certified Specialist - Email Content Security certification or the professional-level CCNP Security qualification. To earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Email Content Security certificate, all candidates need to pass only 300-720. However, to be awarded the professional-level CCNP Security certificate, they must pass both exams 300-720 and 350-701 SCOR Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies. Commonly, these Cisco designations are a good fit for experienced IT workers looking to validate their skills, as well as those looking to acquire new skills that are in demand. Both these Cisco certifications have a validity period of 3 years and candidates can renew them to keep them from expiring. To add more, candidates do not need any formal prerequisites to attempt these certifications but they are expected to have 3 to 5 years of experience working with the relevant technologies that will be assessed in the final exams.
What Makes up 300-720 SESA Exam?
Exam 300-720 will assess how well a candidate understands the Cisco Email Security Appliance, including areas such as antispam, data loss prevention, message filters, LDAP, email authentication, spam control, administration, encryption, message delivery options, and quarantine systems. The duration of this test is 90 minutes and it will feature question types such as drag and drops, fill in the blanks, and simulation. To take such a test candidates need to first register through Pearson VUE. This exam can be taken at local testing centers or online under the supervision of a proctor. To add more, such a test is available worldwide in two languages, Japanese and English. To fully prepare for exam 300-720, candidates can download the free study guides available online or they can sign up for ‘Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA)’, which is the official training course provided by Cisco.
What Topics Are Tested in This 300-720 SESA Test?
This Cisco test addresses numerous concepts and technologies related to IT such as:
- Using Cisco Email Security Appliance — in the first domain, candidates will need to show that they can tweak the features found in the Cisco Email Security Appliance like GUI, initial setups, routing features, hardware functionality requirements, email delivery features, tweak standardized systems of mailing including outgoing messages, user matching, message splintering, and incoming messages, and lastly, explain all the services found in a Cisco Content SMA.
- Using Antispam & Talos SenderBase for Spam Control — for this next part, candidates will need to demonstrate that they can use Antispam & Talos SenderBase to control spam, explain graymail handling facilities, explain the bounce verification option, change filtering options based on file reputation, adjust file analysis facilities, and finally, deploy protective measures against suspicious and dangerous URLs.
- Message Filters & Content Ones — here, students will need to explain the uses and advantages of content filters, make & manage text-centric elements such as templates, dictionaries, and disclaimers, create rules to filter dictionaries, adjust the criteria for message filtering by using things such as attachment scanning and order processing, direct ESA to detect threats with the help of MacAfee & Sophos scanning engines, put in place outbreak filters, set up DLP (Data Loss Prevention), and finally, adjust the ways in which an email is to be scanned.
- SMTP Sessions & LDAP — under this category, students will have to inspect and adjust queries & LDAP Servers, understand the uses of quarantining spam including the advantages this gives to end-users and it can strengthen queries, and lastly, comprehend the uses of SMTP, which covers receiver and sender domains, email pipeline, SMTP TLS verification, SMTP session verification, and TLS email encryption.
- Email Encryption & Authentication — in such a portion, candidates must be able to set up DKIM signing & domain keys, set up DMARC verification, adjust SIDF & SPF, install encryption facilities for email, establish stronger email detection methods, elaborate on the S/MIME security options, detail various MTAs, and handle certificate authorizations.
- Delivery Options & System Quarantines — for this last sector, applicants must show that they can create virtual gateways, handle external or internal spam messages that have been quarantined, establish quarantine procedures for viruses, outbreaks, and spam, and finally, sort incoming and outgoing emails with the help of blocklists & safe ones.
What Career Prospects and Salaries Are Available for Accredited Professionals?
Those who hold either the Cisco Certified Specialist - Email Content Security or the CCNP Security certificates can pursue the following occupations:
- Security Manager, IT;
- Security Architect, IT;
- Cyber Security Analyst;
- Network Security Analyst;
- Director, IT Security;
- Security Engineer;
- Network Security Engineer;
- Information Security Analyst;
- Information Security Engineer;
- Security Administrator, IT.
What’s better is that each of these job roles has a high salary associated with it. For example, Payscale.com claims that the average annual income of a Security Engineer is around $92k while a Network Security Engineer can get as much as $87k. The same site states that the average annual pay for a Security Admin is slightly more than $67k, and that figure increases to almost $73k for an Information Security Analyst. Then, a Cyber Security Analyst can receive an average of around $77k per annum whereas a Security Manager in the IT field can make about $110k per annum. The median salary of a Director, IT Security can be as high as $151k for one year and that of an Information Security Engineer can reach peaks of $134k per year. As for a Network Security Analyst, she/he can earn anywhere between $43k and $108k annually. Lastly, the median income bracket for a Security Architect, IT is between $85k and $167k. If you were still hesitant about pursuing the Cisco Certified Specialist - Email Content Security or the professional-level CCNP Security certifications, then these high monetary figures will definitely encourage you to pursue them.
Next Certificate to Opt for
After achieving these validations, candidates can go on to pursue more advanced expert-level certifications in the future such as the CCIE Security designation.
Pass your Cisco SECA 300-720 certification exam with the latest Cisco SECA 300-720 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-720 Cisco SECA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco SECA 300-720 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco SECA 300-720 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco SECA 300-720 exam dumps, Cisco SECA 300-720 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 200-401 - Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-720 SECA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump