Cisco 350-701 Bundle
- Exam: 350-701 Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 350-701 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 350-701 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
350-701 Questions & Answers
136 Questions & Answers
Includes real 350-701 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco SCOR 350-701 exam.
299 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
350-701 Study Guide
1419 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco SCOR 350-701 Exam Dumps, Cisco SCOR 350-701 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco SCOR certification 350-701 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco SCOR 350-701 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco SCOR 350-701 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 350-701 Cisco SCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 350-701 SCOR exam tests the candidates’ knowledge of operating and implementing core security technologies such as network or cloud security, content security, or endpoint protection and detection.
Who Should Take Cisco 350-701 Exam?
Test 350-701 is for those willing to discover more about how Cisco network security systems work and aiming to earn the Cisco Specialist – Security Core certification or any of the related higher-level certificates. Also, it covers network access and visibility and thus is ideal for network engineers and designers, as well as security engineers, system engineers, or network managers.
When it comes to prerequisites, the vendor doesn’t have any mandatory conditions. However, it is important that the candidate has some prior experience using basic Cisco network security. Also, the understanding of networking fundamentals or consistent knowledge equivalent to Cisco CCNA is recommended.
What Are 350-701 Exam Details?
Cisco doesn’t provide many details on how its exams are structured. However, it gives some information that can help the candidate understand what to expect. 350-701 SCOR exam is also known as Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies. The time allotted for students to answer all questions is 120 minutes. The tasks are provided in the multiple-choice, multiple-answer, or drag and drop formats. Also, the test comes in either English or Japanese.
Registering for the Cisco 350-701 exam is very easy. Candidates will need to enter the Pearson VUE platform and sign up. They will have to follow the instructions provided by the platform and search for the code “350-701” in the “proctored exams” section. The registration will be complete after the candidate pays a fee of $400.
What Are the Tested Skills in 350-701 SCOR Certification Exam?
Candidates who want to get the passing score in the Cisco 350-701 SCOR exam should be ready to demonstrate that they have skills in the following domains:
- Security concepts
During preparation for this topic, the candidate will learn how to explain common threats against cloud and on-premises environments. Also, they will become skilled in comparing common security vulnerabilities and will no longer have any surprises when it comes to software bugs, weak passwords, or missing encryption. Another subtopic included here covers cryptography components functions as well as hashing, encryption, SSL, and IPsec functions. Besides, applicants will become proficient in interpreting basic Python scripts and explaining North and South Bound as well as DNAC APIs for network provisioning.
- Network security
Within this domain, examinees will show their ability to compare network security solutions and deployment models related to different network security solutions and architectures. They should also understand how NetFlow and Flexible NetFlow records, components, and capabilities work. During the training classes, they will learn how to properly implement segmentation, access control policies, and management options for security solutions. Also, they will discover how to configure AAA for network and device access. Another subtopic included here will be the configuration of secure network management and site-to-site VPN.
- Securing the Cloud
The candidates will learn how to identify security solutions that contribute to cloud environment performance. Also, the comparison between the customer and provider security responsibility is also handled in this section. Another subtopic is related to DevSecOps description and application implementation. Candidates will have to demonstrate that they know how to identify security capabilities and deployment models and also understand how to configure logging and monitoring methodology. Finally, the training courses focusing on this topic will teach them essential workload and application security concepts.
- Content security
Within this topic, examinees will become experienced in implementing capture methods and traffic redirection. Also, they will know how more about web proxy identity and authentication by utilizing the user identification tools. Components like ESA, CES, or WSA will be also described in this section. Another subtopic is dedicated to web and email security verification and configuration. Secure internet gateway and web security features configuration and verification are also handled here. Candidates will learn more about how Cisco Umbrella works and what are its benefits. Finally, they will configure and verify web security controls with the help of Cisco Umbrella features.
- Endpoint protection and detection
The fifth topic will take the candidates in the area of understanding how Endpoint Protection Platforms and Endpoint Detection and Response solutions work. Also, they will become skilled in handling antimalware solutions, antivirus, dynamic file analysis, and endpoint-sourced telemetry features configuration. Another subtopic included in this section talks about endpoint device management, multifactor authentication strategy, posture assessment solutions, and endpoint patching.
- Secure network access, visibility, and enforcement
Last but not least, candidates need to be proficient in using guest services, profiling, BYOD, and posture assessment tools. They need to understand what’s involved in the network access with CoA, what are the device compliance benefits, and different exfiltration techniques. It is essential that examinees demonstrate that they know the benefits of network telemetry and different Cisco components and capabilities.
What Career Opportunities Will a Certified Specialist for Security Core Have?
A successful candidate who manages to pass 350-701 exam will have better opportunities to land a job in the following positions:
- Security engineer
- Security analyst
- Security architect
- Network engineer
- System engineer
- Network manager
Payscale.com has done a thorough investigation on how much such specialists can win and they reached the conclusion that a certified security engineer can get about $92k on average per year. Also, if you decide to work as a network engineer, then you should expect to receive an offer of $74k in one year while the compensation for security analysts and security architects is $76k and $124k, respectively.
Available Certification Paths
The Cisco SCOR 350-701 exam brings one the Cisco Certified Specialist – Security Core certificate. Also, it will take candidates closer to obtaining the CCNP Security and the CCIE Security certifications. To earn the first one, applicant should obtain the passing score in any of the six offered concentration tests. The second one requires students to pass the CCIE Security v6.0 lab exam. This certification is for candidates who want to prove they are experts in implementing and operating Cisco security technologies.
Pass your Cisco SCOR 350-701 certification exam with the latest Cisco SCOR 350-701 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 350-701 Cisco SCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco SCOR 350-701 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco SCOR 350-701 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco SCOR 350-701 exam dumps, Cisco SCOR 350-701 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 600-460 - Implementing andSupporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 500-440 - Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCED)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
Purchase Cisco 350-701 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 350-701 SCOR Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump