Pass 400-007 Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco 400-007 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 400-007 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
172 Questions and Answers
Includes real 400-007 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco 400-007 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
Cisco 400-007 Exam Dumps, Cisco 400-007 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco certification 400-007 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco 400-007 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco 400-007 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 400-007 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Cisco 400-007 is the projected replacement for the current Cisco 352-001 exam. It will be active starting November 2, 2021, and will be the newly required test for the Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) certification. Like the current CCDE exam, Cisco 400-007 will target design engineers willing to achieve the expert level.
Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) Certification Overview
The CCDE certificate is an excellent choice for all candidates looking to build a solid understanding of network architecture and designs. At this level of expertise, your responsibilities will include integrating networking elements to give scalable, manageable, and sustainable architecture to support the varied needs of customers and enterprises. Being one of the most admired Cisco accreditations at the expert level, CCDE recognizes your skills as the frontrunner in designing complex network solutions.
Currently, Cisco has not listed any requirements for earning its CCDE certificate. However, it is always important to have a solid knowledge of the exam topics before applying for it. The general assumption among many IT professionals is that all CCDE candidates should possess a minimum of 5-7 years of background experience in creating network solutions.
Introducing the New Cisco CCDE Certification for 2021
Starting November 2, 2021, Cisco will be introducing a new CCDE certificate to replace the current program. The updated one will help candidates to demonstrate their ability to design and architect complex enterprise network solutions. The exam combination for attaining the new certificate will remain the same: one test that addresses core technologies and solutions that an aspiring network designer must understand and (Cisco 400-007) a lab one that assesses practical skills.
Passing the Current CCDE Exams
So, what happens if you pass the current CCDE exams? Well, all candidates who are now enrolled in the CCDE program have the time period until November 2, 2021 to certify. Then, both tests will be retired on the mentioned date. If you pass the Cisco 352-001 exam before its expiry, you will qualify to take the new lab exam, CCDE Practical v3.0.
Candidates who manage to obtain CCDE by November 2021 will be required to maintain their certifications by following the new certification guidelines. For the latest information on the accreditation changes and upcoming updates, you may want to keep an eye on the Cisco official website.
Cisco 400-007 Exam Details and Topics Outline
In case you are going to prepare for 400-007 exam, the first step to make is to check what the topics to learn are. Generally, they are divided into the five domains that are the following:
- Business Strategy Design
The questions under this section will confirm a candidateâ€™s mastery of assessing the effect of project management methodologies, including agile and waterfall, on the lifecycle of a network design. Also, students need to know how to ensure operational sustainability and business continuity.
- Control, data, and management plane design
Success in this domain requires an understanding of the end-to-end IP traffic flow, hybrid control plane, modern and traditional network designs. Also, it focuses on the knowledge of hybrid, centralized, and decentralized control plane, as well as data, management, and control plane technologies. In addition, it covers the concepts of automation design, SD-WAN, modern and traditional approaches for network design, integration, and skills in analyzing and optimizing design options to ensure security and scalability.
- Network Design
Network design is centered around the planning, designing, validating, and optimizing highly resilient, secure, and scalable modular networks. These topics focus on the SDx and traditional architectures require candidates to adhere to the business requirements, implementation plans, app behavior, technical as well as operational requirements, and migration and transformation.
- Service Design
This section of the exam outline involves two broad skill areas. The first one checks the candidatesâ€™ abilities in building resilient, secure and scalable modular networks based on technical, operational, and business requirements to support applications working on the IP network. Then, students should demonstrate proficiency in incorporating hybrid solutions that depend on business-centered operations such as security, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and service placement, among the rest.
- Security Design
This is the last topic that candidates should master when preparing for their CCDE exam 400-007. It will confirm if they can incorporate security design elements such as visibility, policy enforcement, Zero-trust networking, CIA triad, segmentation, network access control, and regulatory compliance.
Details of the Lab Exam
The CCDE Practical exam v3.0 is the 8-hour lab test associated with the new CCDE certification. It addresses a wide range of scenarios and solutions at the expert level, allowing candidates to select topics that suit their career path. After its release, the CCDE V3.0 practical exam will be available throughout Cisco Certification centers.
Passing the Cisco 400-007 exam will qualify you for different jobs but still, the role of a network designer remains the most demanded. In the modern IT industry, these professionals have much more to it than just customer support and computer repair. They work according to the companyâ€™s technical requirements to create reliable, resilient, and efficient solutions that ensure business growth.
Ideally, a network designer should be proficient in documenting, identifying, and analyzing network technologies. Also, they have to demonstrate a strong understanding of LAN and WAN solutions, confirm their ability to resolve technical issues, and manage challenging network packages that ensure easy installation of networking tools. That being said, the average salary for network designers is about $90k per year, according to ZipRecruiter.
Cisco CCDE is the highest certificate you can earn at this track. So, after attaining it, you can either choose to update your skills by taking new exams when the validity period expires or focus on another relevant path. Usually, most of the candidates who obtain this certification want to get into new roles by focusing on other accreditations offered by reputable vendors. And the list includes the Wireshark Certified Network Analyst, AWS Certified Advanced Networking â€“ Speciality, AWS Certified Solutions Architect â€“ Professional, and Google Professional Cloud Architect certifications.
IT certifications are a cost-effective way to update your skills and show the hiring managers that you have truly mastered your stuff. Cisco CCDE will help you align your competencies with the global standards to help you market yourself as a reputable team player. If you can pass the Cisco 400-007 exam this year, it would be one of the biggest steps towards unlocking your endless potential.
Pass your Cisco 400-007 certification exam with the latest Cisco 400-007 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 400-007 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Business Strategy Design
Cisco 400-007 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco 400-007 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco 400-007 exam dumps, Cisco 400-007 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 700-805 - Cisco Renewals Manager (CRM)
- 700-150 - Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS)
- 500-450 - Implementing and Supporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-920 - Developing Applications for Cisco Webex and Webex Devices (DEVWBX)
- 500-560 - Cisco Networking: On-Premise and Cloud Solutions (OCSE)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 400-007 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump