Pass 300-515 SPVI Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco SPVI 300-515 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco SPVI 300-515 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
59 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-515 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco SPVI 300-515 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
Cisco SPVI 300-515 Exam Dumps, Cisco SPVI 300-515 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco SPVI certification 300-515 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco SPVI 300-515 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco SPVI 300-515 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-515 Cisco SPVI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-515 SPVI exam is a catalyst to attain a professional level in the implementation of VPN services. It's also known as the Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services and it is associated with CCNP Service Provider and Cisco Certified Specialist - Service Provider VPN Services Implementation certifications. The test validates how experienced the candidates are in working with service provider infrastructure.
Exam 300-515 validates a candidate's in-depth knowledge and skills in using service provider VPN services which include Layer 2, Layer 3 and IPv6. It is the best choice for network administrators, supervisors, engineers, managers, designers, channel partners, and network architects who are familiar with these services. To opt for the exam, candidates should know the basics of VPN. In addition, any candidate that wants to take this test must know about building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks and deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing. To add more, if you opt for the CCNP Service Provider certification, 300-515 exam is taken only after passing the core exam - 350-501.
Key Exam Facts
As for the exam details, Cisco 300-515 SPVI exam costs $300 and is done through Pearson Vue. The exam is set in the English language and can be taken from anywhere through the online testing mode. The time allocated for the exam is 90 minutes. There's no specific passing score for this exam as it is set by using statistical analysis and is subject to change.
Topics covered in the exam
The general guidelines for this test cover four (4) topics. They are the following:
- VPN architecture
This topic covers 25% of the test. It will test you on the architecture of VPNs. You are expected to know the differences and peculiarities of Layer 2 service and Layer 3 service. The ability to compare Inter-AS and Intra-AS will be appreciated. As a candidate for this exam, you must be able to troubleshoot underlay. You will need extensive information on Core IGP (Interior Gateway Protocol) and LSP (Layered Service Provider). Excellent proficiency in the description of Layer 2 service architecture, IOS XR Ethernet Flowpoints as well as IOS XE Ethernet Virtual Circuits will be needed. In-depth knowledge about L3VPN control plane operation will be tested upon. You are required to know about MP-BGP, VPNv4 address, VPN label, PE-CE route advertisement, route distinguisher, VRF routing instance, and route-target. Under this topic, you are also required to know the description of L3VPN data plane operation, its underlay label and VRF forwarding instance.
- Layer 2 VPNs
This module constitutes 30% of all the questions included in the exam. It's required of you to know about troubleshooting Layer 2 VPN services and know about E-Tree, E-Lan and E-Line. The exam checks how proficient you are in description of Ethernet VPN concepts and other related concepts like data plane, traffic forwarding operation, control plane operation, multihoming mechanisms, and suppression mechanisms. You also must know how to implement Ethernet Operations, Administration, and Maintenance. To add more, you should also be proficient in implementing EVPN, to be more precise, you should be skilled in working with EVPN IRB, EVPN VPWS and EVPN native.
- Layer 3 VPNs
This topic constitutes 35% of the test. You are required to have information about its routing requirements, Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) and its PE-CE routing protocol. The extensive knowledge of troubleshooting Intra-AS Layer 3 VPNs will be examined during the test. Your knowledge about the Provider Edge and Customer Edge (PE-CE), PE-PE and PE - Route-Reflector (PE-RR) will be needed in the test. You must know to implement multicast VPN, Intranet multicast VPN, Extranet Multicast VPN and Multicast Label Distribution Protocol (MLDP) excellently. Your knowledge of how to implement Extranet or shared services will be examined. How well you can import/export route targets and implement route-policy will be tested upon. You need to know the description of Inter-AS L3VPNs and other related concepts like Option A, Option B, Option AB, and Option C. A well-detailed description of CSC concepts will come in handy in this module and your overall score.
- IPv6 VPNs
Your knowledge about the Internet Protocol version 6 and its connection with VPNs will be tested upon. This constitutes the remaining 10% of all the questions included in the exam. You will be likely asked to describe IPv6 VPNs routing requirements, its MP-BGP and PE-CE routing protocol. You must be good about troubleshooting IPv6 VPN provider edge, its PE-PE and PE-CE.
Post-exam and certification
After successfully acing the test, you will be certified as a Cisco Service Provider VPN Services Specialist. You are expected to be a professional in using the VPN services. The validity of the certs after passing 300-515 exam is three (3) years.
As a certified specialist in VPN services implementation, you are opened to various job opportunities with a lot of money. You can work as a Cisco VPN specialist and earns at least $80,000 in a year. You can also do this role as a freelancer on any of the freelancing platforms and earn as much as you can. Your certificate will give you more edge than other freelancers. There's also an opportunity for you to work as a VPN administrator where you can earn at least $140,000 in a year. There's also network engineer where you can get at least $106,000 per year. Other job opportunities include network security analyst, network designers and channel offenders.
Further Certification Path
If you still want to achieve more professional certificates in this field, you can upgrade your knowledge and skills by passing the Cisco 350-501 exam. This exam is about implementing and operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR). You will be tested on how well you can configure, troubleshoot, verify, and optimize next-generation, Service Provider IP Network infrastructures. After that you can take the 8-hour lab exam, known as CCIE Service Provider v5.0. Itâ€™s mainly focused on your practical skills to automate the network during the exam. This means that you know how to create and complete the entire network lifecycle and how it functions. Having passed these 2 exams, you are awarded the CCIE Service Provider Certification.
The Cisco 350-515 exam is a good avenue to showcase your knowledge about VPN services. Once you get certified, it boosts your confidence as a VPN services specialist and brings you such perks as a pay hike, skills advancement, and better career prospects. So, why wait? Opt for it!
Pass your Cisco SPVI 300-515 certification exam with the latest Cisco SPVI 300-515 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-515 Cisco SPVI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- VPN architecture
Cisco SPVI 300-515 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco SPVI 300-515 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco SPVI 300-515 exam dumps, Cisco SPVI 300-515 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 500-560 - Cisco Networking: On-Premise and Cloud Solutions (OCSE)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 500-490 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks for Field Engineers (ENDESIGN)
- 700-150 - Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS)
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 700-755 - Small Business Technical Overview (SBTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 700-805 - Cisco Renewals Manager (CRM)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-515 SPVI Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump