Cisco 300-815 Bundle
- Exam: 300-815 Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-815 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-815 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-815 Questions & Answers
60 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-815 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CLASSM 300-815 exam.
300-815 Study Guide
1225 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco CLASSM 300-815 Exam Dumps, Cisco CLASSM 300-815 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco CLASSM certification 300-815 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco CLASSM 300-815 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco CLASSM 300-815 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-815 Cisco CLASSM certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-815 CLACCM is one of the required exams for earning the CCNP Collaboration designation. This exam validates the candidate’s knowledge of call control and mobility services in addition to other related topics that will be covered below.
What Is 300-815 Exam and Who Is Its Targeted Audience?
This 300-815 Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control as well as Mobility Services exam checks the applicant's understanding of various advanced level call control as well as mobility features. Particularly, such an exam is intended for those with a firm grasp of various signaling and media protocols, gateway technologies, Cisco Unified Border element, CM Call Control, and other related concepts. As for its details, the exam needs to be finished within 90 minutes. Also, the applicant requires an account on Pearson VUE to schedule the exam. Thus, the candidate should select Proctored Exams and enter 300-815 as the test number on the Pearson VUE website. As you keep in mind, securing a passing score in the Cisco 300-815 test will push the entrant a step closer to earning the CCNP Collaboration endorsement.
What’s CCNP Collaboration?
As stated above, 300-815 is a partial requirement for the CCNP Collaboration certification. The first and core test for such a certificate is coded 350-801. All in all, the CCNP Collaboration is a professional-level validation that is essential for verifying the individual's expertise in various collaboration solutions. This certification also authenticates the earner's understanding of collaboration infrastructure, which means that such a designation is beneficial for network engineers with a focus on communications. As a rule, such specialists are interested in developing a career in designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting communication applications by Cisco.
What Topics Does 300-815 Assess?
Earning a passing score in such a Cisco exam will require the candidate to have a thorough understanding of all the test parts that are organized in the following exam domain:
- Media protocols & signaling
Signaling and media protocols are the first exam domain that covers a total of 20% of all the questions. The candidate's knowledge and understanding of the elements of SIP conversation will be tested in this section. The entrant is expected to know about the concepts and skillfully describe early media, PRACK, the mid-call signaling like call transfer, session timers, and UPDATE. The applicant should also be capable of troubleshooting various H.323 protocol elements that include DTMF, call set up, and tear down. The comprehension of the media establishment and its troubleshooting will also be beneficial to get through in this portion.
- Gateway technologies for CME/SRST
The second objective takes up 10% of all test questions and deals with the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. What is more, the entrant needs to be aware of how to configure the aforementioned technologies for SIP phone registration. In addition to that, the applicant should be capable of configuring Cisco Unified CME dial plans along with implementing the prevention of toll fraud. Furthermore, this domain tests the candidate’s capability in configuring various advanced Cisco Unified CME features that include Hunt groups, Call park, and Paging. At last, under such a category, you’ll get to know more about the gateway for SIP SRST and its configuration.
- The element for Cisco Unified Border
The third section of the exam includes 15% of all questions regarding the Cisco Unified Border Element technology. Thus, the entrant should be capable of configuring various Cisco Unified Border Element dial plan parts such as DTMF, voice translations rules & profiles, the list of codec preferences, dial peers, headers, and the manipulation of SDP with diverse SIP profiles. This domain also deals with troubleshooting all the aforementioned Cisco Unified Border Element dial plan components.
- Dial planning & call control
The fourth portion of this exam covers 25% of the content and consists of questions regarding the Cisco Unified Communications Manager. The candidate should be capable of configuring various globalized call routing components of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager. These components include translation patterns, route patterns, transformation patterns, TEHO, SIP trunking, and standard local routing group. Moreover, the candidates must be able to troubleshoot all these globalized elements for call routing.
- Cisco Unified CM Call Control Features
To get through the fifth section of the exam that takes up 20%, the applicant should know the concept of Call Admission Control and must be able to troubleshoot it. However, this doesn't include RSVP technology. This section also includes various technologies such as ILS, URI, and GDPR, and the applicant should be able to skillfully configure them. Furthermore, the entrant's knowledge of hunt groups, call queuing, and the time of day routing and their configuration will be tested under such an objective. Finally, the applicant should be capable of configuring various supplementary functions such as call park, meet-me, and call pick-up.
The final domain deals with Unified Communications Manager Mobility by Cisco and makes up 10% of the exam content. Therefore, the entrant should know how to configure unified mobility, extension mobility, and device mobility. Moreover, it is also essential for the candidate to be familiar with successfully troubleshooting the aforementioned mobility technologies.
What Career Prospects & Salaries Are Awaiting You?
Once you get CCNP Collaboration certified, you may opt for numerous jobs in large organizations and companies. As a rule, these positions can give the opportunity to earn higher salaries and develop professionally. Thus, you can apply for the following roles as rendered below:
- Network Engineer: $74,768;
- Voice and Network Specialist: $74,868;
- Unified Communications Engineer: $77,567.
The above-mentioned average yearly remuneration is given as seen on the PayScale.com website. Plus, the same site claims that the annual salary for the CCNP certificate is almost $97k.
After earning the CCNP Collaboration designation, you may want to further develop your tech skills. This way, the most sensible move for you is to pursue another Cisco certificate of the expert level, which is the CCIE Collaboration validation. Having such a certification will equip you with the relevant skills to manage high-level collaboration solutions within an enterprise.
Pass your Cisco CLASSM 300-815 certification exam with the latest Cisco CLASSM 300-815 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-815 Cisco CLASSM certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Media protocols & signaling
Cisco CLASSM 300-815 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco CLASSM 300-815 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco CLASSM 300-815 exam dumps, Cisco CLASSM 300-815 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 600-460 - Implementing andSupporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 500-440 - Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCED)
Purchase Cisco 300-815 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-815 CLASSM Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump