- Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Certification Provider: Amazon
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Certification
100% Real Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Certification AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Exam Dumps
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Practice Test Questions, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Exam Dumps, Verified Answers - 100% Free!
615 Questions and Answers
The ultimate exam preparation tool, AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional practice questions and answers cover all topics and technologies of AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam allowing you to get prepared and then pass AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional certification exam.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Certification
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from These CertBolt Dumps
Getting the Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification is the best way for a solutions architect to advance his/her skills and compete in the current job market.
The Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional is a professional-level certification path that recognizes your skills and abilities to manage operating systems and applications on the AWS cloud platform at a more advanced level. Looking at the AWS career ladder, this certification lies just above the Associate level certificate of a similar name, the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
As already stated, the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional certificate is meant for solutions architects with 2 or more years of industry experience. In addition, such specialists should possess the basic hands-on skills in managing systems on the AWS platform.
About AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Certification
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional is one of the most recognized Amazon certifications that IT specialists usually obtain to grow their careers or expand their scope of practice. If your new role focuses on building complex AWS solutions with security, governance, and data services, the Amazon Certified Solutions Architect - Professional certificate is the best option.
Required Knowledge & Experience
Before enrolling in the professional AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional training, students must ensure that they meet the following requirements:
- Proven skills in evaluating the requirements of the cloud application to make accurate recommendations involving the deployment and provisioning of applications on Amazon Web Services;
- Accurately defining the key pillars of an accurately architectured AWS framework;
- Designing a hybrid architecture using the core AWS technologies;
- Providing reliable guidance on architectural designs that are centered on multiple applications of the enterprise;
- Applicants should be well-conversant with a scripting language;
- Candidates must be familiar with Linux and Windows environments;
- Ability to map business objectives to application or architecture requirements;
- Architecting continuous deployment and integration process;
- Examinees should be well versed with AWS APIs, AWS CLI, AWS Billing Console, AWS Management Console, and the AWS CloudFormation templates.
Prerequisite Exam and Its Details
To get AWS certified, candidates are required to pass a single exam, known under the code name SAP-C01. This test is intended for solution architects with at least two years of practical experience in managing and operating systems on the AWS platform. Gaining the Associate level AWS certification of a similar name would be the perfect starting point before working your way to the top by getting advanced skills from the professional certification. SAP-C01 exam has a duration of 180 minutes and consists of multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. It can be taken as an online proctored option or at the nearest testing center. The languages of the exam delivery include English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. To register for the Amazon SAP-C01 exam, you will need to pay $300. An extra $40 is charged for the official practice test to help you better prepare for this exam.
Abilities That SAP-C01 Validates
This AWS exam proves that a learner has the abilities to perform the following:
- Design and deploy highly scalable, available, faultless, and ever-reliable applications on the AWS cloud platform;
- Select the fitting AWS services for designing and deploying applications based on specific requirements;
- Migrate complex applications on Amazon Web Services;
- Design and deploy scalable operations and solutions on Amazon Web Services;
- Implement the most suitable cost-control strategies.
Uncovering SAP-C01 Content Outline
The AWS SAP-C01 exam can be summarized into the following test domains:
1. Design for Organizational Complexity (12.5%)
The content outline for this topic will address the following skills:
- Ability to determine access strategy and cross-account authentication for complex organizations;
- Proficiency in designing networks for complex organizations;
- Determining how to design a multi-account AWS working environment for complex organizations.
2. Outline of New Solutions (31%)
Similarly, the content for the area for Design for New Solutions is extracted from the following skills and knowledge areas:
- Defining security controls as well as requirements when it comes to implementing a solution;
- Monitoring a solution implementation & design strategy that satisfies the reliability requirements;
- Determining a solution design that meets the performance goals;
- Creating a solution design that guarantees business continuity;
- Putting into practice a deployment strategy that meets business requirements.
3. Migration Planning (15%)
Migration planning entails the following:
- Choosing existing processes and workloads for potential cloud migration;
- Selecting the migration services and tools for the solutions based on comprehensive AWS knowledge;
- Defining a new cloud architecture for the available solutions;
- Determining a strategy for migrating current on-premises workloads to the cloud.
4. Control of Costs (12.5%)
Within this scope, you’ll have to master such skills as:
- Finding efficient pricing models for various solutions;
- Ensuring the optimization of costs;
- Looking for opportunities to reduce costs for a current solution.
5. Existing Solutions Improvement (29%)
When dealing with this segment, you will be exposed to:
- Different solutions architectures and their troubleshooting;
- Upgrading operational performance & reliability;
- Providing security for a current solution;
- Improving the implementation process of a particular solution.
AWS Solutions Architect Job Role and Career Opportunities
The AWS Solutions Architect is a professionally trained IT nerd whose role involves evaluating an organization’s requirements to give suitable architectural recommendations related to application deployment on Amazon Web Services. This is one of the most popular certifications at the professional level, ensuring that the learners are aptly trained to climb the career ladder easily. A typical solutions architect in the modern-day cloud computing industry earns an average salary of $141,841 annually as stated by Payscale.
AWS is what the future of Cloud computing looks like. Thus, getting ready for the emerging trends in this niche is a reasonable step for your career progress. It is also one of the best ways to keep up with the latest developments in the cloud computing industry. Looking at the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional career path, this is the topmost certification that an individual can take to fast track their growth in information technology. So, after attaining it, you can choose to retake the required exams to constantly update your skills and remain relevant in the field or can opt for some AWS Specialty certifications that will make you a pro in a particular tech field. Thus, you can pursue the AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty or the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty certificates. Alternatively, you may want to specialize in a completely different field by tailoring your skills to suit the learning paths offered by other certification vendors. It could be within the cloud computing domain or another relevant field that’s geared towards professional growth.
Where can I download free exam questions?
First you need to create an account with CertBolt (click link 'Registration' in top menu). Then you need to confirm your email address: check your mailbox for confirmation email message from CertBolt and click a link inside of that message. After that you are ready to download free exam questions.
How long will my product be valid?
All CertBolt products are valid for 365 days from the date of download.
How many free exams can I download?
All CertBolt products are for personal use only. Each CertBolt account owner is limited to download 100 different exams per month.
How many computers I can download CertBolt software on?
You can download your CertBolt products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices.
What operating systems are supported by your practice exam questions software?
Our AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional practice exam questions are supported by all modern Microsoft Windows editions.
Top Amazon Exams
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C02 - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C02
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (SAP-C01)
- AWS-SysOps - AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (SOA-C01)
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty - AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty (ANS-C00)
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional - AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01)
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty - AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS-C01)
- AWS Certified Developer Associate - AWS Certified Developer Associate (DVA-C01)
- AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty - AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty (MLS-C01)
- AWS Certified Database - Specialty - AWS Certified Database - Specialty (beta)
- AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty - AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty (DAS-C01)