Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Exam: AZ-104 (Microsoft Azure Administrator)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification AZ-104 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AZ-104 Questions & Answers
258 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-104 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ-104 exam.
AZ-104 Online Training Course
132 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-104 Study Guide
458 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification is for those who have expertise in managing, implementing, and monitoring the Microsoft Azure environment. If you’re interested in roles that include these types of work, this is the right certificate for you. As an Azure administrator, you’re going to be part of a large team that works with cloud technology.
About Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Possessing this certificate will qualify you to perform different tasks relating to governance, storage, compute, and virtual networking issues in an organization. Like many other IT certifications, you’ll need to take an exam to be officially certified. In the case of the Azure Administrator Associate qualification, you’ll need to pass the Microsoft AZ-104 test. You’ll be awarded the certificate after passing it, and it’s the only one that you’ll need to take. As a candidate, there are no other mandatory requirements apart from this exam. However, it is recommended that you have at least six months of work experience in handling and implementing Azure with a solid foundation in services, workloads, security, and governance.
AZ-104 Exam Details
Before taking AZ-104, you’ll need to know more about its details so you can be ready. First of all, you’ll need to remember that attempting such a test will cost you $165. You can also expect between 40 to 60 exam questions, and you’ll need to get a score of 700 points out of 1000. You’ll also have 180 minutes to answer all the items accurately to pass. As someone who’s eyeing to complete this certification, these are the skills that you’ll need to take into account as you prepare.
Skills Measured by AZ-104 Test
When it comes to managing Azure environments, there are a lot of topics that you’ll need to master so you’ll be able to do it effectively. For the Microsoft AZ-104 exam, you’ll need to fully understand these domains to increase your chances of passing it:
- Manage Azure Identities & Governance
In dealing with Azure environments, you’ll need to know about identities and governance. For one, you’ll need to keep in mind Azure AD objects like users, groups, device settings, guest accounts, and more. You’ll also have to be aware of how to give access to different groups via role-based access control. This includes creating custom roles, assigning them, and providing access like subscriptions and resources. Another thing that you’ll need to understand is to manage subscriptions and governance for all these roles, which highlights configuring policies and managing resource groups.
- Implement and Manage Storage
This objective covers implementing and managing storage for the different users and groups set up in your system. Thus, as an administrator, you’ll need to manage other storage accounts, so the users can save data to their accounts. Also, you’ll need to configure network access to various storage accounts and create them. Another thing that you have to be great at is managing data in Azure storage. So, you have to know how to manipulate different types of data in Azure, allowing you to import and export them into the system. You’ll also learn how to copy data using AZCopy so you’ll have an easier time when it comes to dealing with a lot of information. You’ll also need to grasp how to configure Azure files and blob storage for a much simpler way to deal with syncing files and sharing them.
- Deploy as well as Control Azure Compute Resources
As an Azure administrator, you must be able to deploy and manage resources effectively. Azure has VMs or virtual machine functions, where you’ll need to be able to configure them for high availability and scalability. This means that you can set whether you want them to use more resources or less in an instant. You can even automate the deployment and configuration of these VMs as long as you have a defined template saved. Part of this implies that you’re going to need to create and configure these VMs. A few other tasks covered here involve configuring Azure Disk Encryption, moving VMs around, managing their sizes, and a lot more. Azure can also handle web apps, so you’ll need to have the skills and knowledge to create & configure them based on your needs.
- Configure and Manage Virtual Networking
Virtual network or VNET is also an essential part of cloud computing technologies like Microsoft Azure. You’ll need to implement and manage it in a way where you’ll be able to create and configure VNET peering. You’ll also have to set private and public IP addresses, network routes, subnets, and virtual networks. Part of the work involved with virtual networking is monitoring and troubleshooting it. Thus, you’ll need to know how to monitor activity properly and learn how to use the Network Performance Monitor in addition to Network Watcher so you can be sure that everything is in tip-top shape.
- Monitor & Backup Azure Resources
Administering Azure means that you’re also going to learn how to monitor and backup the different Azure resources at your disposal. You’ll need to know how to monitor various resources using Azure Monitor so you can interpret the numbers and log them for future troubleshooting purposes. You’ll also have to understand how to properly implement backup and recovery with Azure Backup so you can ensure uptime for all of your users and efficiently provide site-to-site recovery by making use of Azure Site Recovery.
Job Opportunities after Passing AZ-104 and Earning Your Certification
Passing the Microsoft AZ-104 exam will qualify you as an Azure administrator. Even though it’s an associate-level certification, it’s going to open a lot of career opportunities for you and get jobs as a system administrator, Azure administrator, cloud engineer, and a lot more. You’re also going to experience higher salary expectations averaging at around $108,000 for Microsoft Azure administrators, according to ZipRecruiter.
Possible Career Paths
As an associate-level certification, this is just the starting point. You can go further into Azure technology by exploring other qualifications of different levels. If you’re looking to specialize in any area, there are other associate-level certifications like Azure Data Engineer, Azure Database Administrator, Azure Data Scientist, Azure Security Engineer, and a lot more. You can also take the next step up with the expert-level certification to become a skilled DevOps Engineer.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Manage Azure Identities & Governance
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
Purchase Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps