Cisco 350-601 Bundle
- Exam: 350-601 Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 350-601 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 350-601 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
350-601 Questions & Answers
195 Questions & Answers
Includes real 350-601 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco DCCOR 350-601 exam.
350-601 Study Guide
2018 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco DCCOR 350-601 Exam Dumps, Cisco DCCOR 350-601 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco DCCOR certification 350-601 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco DCCOR 350-601 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco DCCOR 350-601 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 350-601 Cisco DCCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Cisco 350-601 is a new exam that’s directly geared towards the following certifications: CCIE Data Center, CCNP Data Center, and Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center Core. In essence, this test is usually known as Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) and validates one’s knowledge of the most basic and common areas in the field.
Related Certification Tracks
- Cisco CCNP Data Center
Cisco CCNP Data Center is a professional-level certificate for those who want to prove their data center networking skills at the intermediate level. Obtaining it requires the candidates to succeed in two different exams. In this case, the combination includes a core test, basically, Cisco 350-601 and one concentration exam that can be selected out of the five options. They allow one to validate specialized skills in different areas such as designing or troubleshooting the Cisco data center infrastructure, performing the implementation of automation, setting up Cisco MDS 9000 Series switches, or utilizing Cisco application centric infrastructure. Also, having about 3-5 years of experience in the data center field is recommended.
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center Core
If you are not ready to pass the concentration test and go for CCNP Data Center, passing 350-601 will still bring you a certificate. This is Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center Core. This title helps individuals to mark their achievement even if this is only a basic test and verify skills needed for more advanced accreditations.
- Cisco CCIE Data Center
Cisco CCIE Data Center is the highest attainable certificate within Cisco’s comprehensive data center path. It confirms expert-level mastery of data center technologies and is the key to distinguishing yourself as a top-ranked IT nerd who gives reliable solutions. CCIE Data Center will not only confirm your ability to work with complex data center technologies but will also prepare you for a wide range of exciting roles within the same niche. To attain it, candidates must ace two tests: the above-mentioned Cisco 350-601 alongside the relevant lab exam, CCIE Data Center v3.0.
An In-depth Look at the Exam Domains
The Cisco 350-601 exam has a 120-minute duration. It is administered by Pearson VUE, are candidates should register for it on the company’s website. The questions one will face relate to the following domains:
Security as part of the Cisco data center technologies requires candidates to be skilled in the application of security for networks, computing solutions, and storage. Under this section, one also should demonstrate familiarity with the AAA and RBAC, keychain authentication, fabric binding, port security, and CoPP, among others.
Conversely, this domain will address the concepts such as the application of routing protocols, switching protocols like LACP, vPC, and RSTP+, and overlay protocols, including VXLAN EVPN and OTV. Furthermore, the questions under this module will confirm the applicant’s understanding of packet flow and cloud service analysis, understanding of the updates for software and their effects, the implementation of the network configuration management, infrastructure monitoring, and the concepts of network assurance.
This is another broad topic that emphasizes the skills in implementing Cisco Unified Compute System Blade Chassis, Cisco UCS Rack Servers, compute configuration management, and infrastructure monitoring, including Intersight and SPAN. Besides, it also addresses firmware and software updates and their effects on C-series and B-series servers, and mastery of the benefits of HyperFlex Infrastructure Concepts.
Of all the test objectives, automation covers the least sub-topics. It assesses one’s knowledge of automation and scripting tools as well as orchestration technologies. Here, you must have some background experience working with a ton of data center networking products such as Ansible, Puppet, POAP, PowerShell, DCNM, REST API, and EEM, among the rest.
- Storage Network
This domain focuses on the 5 key skills, including the implementation of Fibre Channel, FCoE Unified Fabric (FIP and DCB), and NFS as well as NAS concepts. What’s more, it will confirm if you understand the concepts of software updates and their effects and the implementation of infrastructure monitoring.
Excelling in the Cisco 350-601 exam will help you qualify for different technical roles, and some of them are discussed below:
- Senior data center engineer
Senior data center engineers are responsible for installing, testing, and maintaining a wide variety of IT communication infrastructure within data centers. These individuals spearhead engineering tasks, design project documentation, and give valuable technical advice to help manage different issues within data center infrastructures. According to ZipRecruiter, a vast majority of senior data center engineers earn an average of $115k annually.
- Network operations engineer
Network operations engineers, on the other hand, are tasked with performing a scheduled review of system firmware, iOS, and application software. These individuals manage networks, servers, and other relevant equipment to streamline business processes. In many organizations, they work closely with other support staff to identify and document measurement requirements, troubleshoot different solutions, and provide administrative support in case of incident management or reporting. A typical network operation engineer in the modern IT industry earns up to $93k in the USA, according to PayScale.
- Data center network engineer
A data center network engineer is a competent IT professional with a crucial role in managing the everyday operations of Network Operations Centers (NOC). These individuals interconnect network-centered and physical devices with the required equipment to successfully erect data center facilities. While their job majorly involves streamlining digital connections within the nodes of data center infrastructure, they still have a crucial role in installing or maintaining applications, network servers, and clients using a unified map. This ensures seamless running and monitoring of several data centers under the same environment. At the moment, most of the data center network engineers are earning a mean annual salary of $94k, as stated on ZipRecruiter.
You can take the Cisco 350-601 exam to qualify for as many as three certificates as mentioned above. So, the next path will depend on your goals. If you are at the intermediate level, the best certificate to opt for is Cisco CCNP Data Center. But if you take this exam to attain the CCIE Data Center accreditation, you may want to seek a new challenge by focusing on a completely different path since it has a lab exam.
A look at the latest IT trends shows that data centers are fast gaining popularity. Reputable companies are now hiring competent individuals to supervise the associated processes. That list includes data center project managers, data center engineers, compliance officers, and cybersecurity specialists just to mention a few. If you are looking for one of the easiest ways to keep pace with the latest trends, the new Cisco 350-601 exam is the way to go. This is the perfect time to capitalize on those opportunities!
Pass your Cisco DCCOR 350-601 certification exam with the latest Cisco DCCOR 350-601 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 350-601 Cisco DCCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Cisco CCNP Data Center
Cisco DCCOR 350-601 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco DCCOR 350-601 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco DCCOR 350-601 exam dumps, Cisco DCCOR 350-601 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
Purchase Cisco 350-601 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 350-601 DCCOR Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump