Cisco 300-435 Bundle
- Exam: 300-435 Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-435 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-435 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-435 Questions & Answers
105 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-435 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 exam.
64 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 Exam Dumps, Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco ENAUTO certification 300-435 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-435 Cisco ENAUTO certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-435 exam covers the concepts of Enterprise automation and programmability. It earns one the related specialist certification and serves as one of the requirements for CCNP Enterprise and DevNet Professional certificates.
Who Is the Target Audience for 300-435?
This test is suitable for anyone who wants to develop advanced skills in implementing Enterprise automated solutions. It validates one’s knowledge of Python programming, programming concepts, APIs, automation tools, and controllers.
If you check the official 300-435 exam webpage, you won’t find any prerequisites to meet to become eligible to take it and apply for the Cisco DevNet Specialist – Enterprise Automation and Programmability certification. However, the recommendation is to be familiar with Cisco Enterprise networking solutions.
Generally, this test targets network, system, and wireless engineers. Consulting system engineers, technical solutions architects, as well as network administrators and wireless design engineers can benefit from passing 300-435 ENAUTO and adding the certification to their resume.
How Is the Certification Exam Structured?
Cisco 300-435 is a 90-minute test that puts examinees in different scenarios and circumstances. They will have to tackle various questions that are presented in multiple-choice and multiple-answer formats.
Also, candidates can choose to take the exam in either English or Japanese. To register, they need to create an account on the Pearson VUE platform, choose the “proctored exams” section, and follow the hints to complete this process. Before the registration is done, one will have to pay a fee of $300.
What Are the Topics Tested in Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 Exam?
Getting the Cisco DevNet Specialist – Enterprise Automation and Programmability certification requires candidates to develop skills on the following topics:
- Network Programmability Foundation
- Automate APIs and Protocols
- Network Device Programmability
- Cisco DNA Center
- Cisco SD-WAN
- Cisco Meraki
The first topic concentrates on the examinees’ understanding of how to utilize the basic version control operations with git. They should also know how to describe the characteristics of API styles and the patterns used in the challenges related to APIs consuming synchronously & asynchronously. Candidates have to be experienced in interpreting Python scripts and describing how its functions benefit the virtual environments. Finally, they need to know how to implement network configuration tools for the organization in the best possible way.
The second section handles the identification of JSON and XML instances based on the YANG model. Also, by going through the concepts included in this topic, candidates will learn how to use RFC8340 to interpret a YANG module tree. The skills in comparison of functionality, benefits, and uses of NETCONF, RESTCONF, OpenConfig, IETF, and native YANG models are required as well.
Within the Network Device Programmability domain, applicants will learn how to use NetMiko to implement and monitor device management services. Also, they will identify how to manage an IOS XE device with the help of Python script. The configuration of devices utilizing RESTCONF API with the help of Python requests library as well as the ability to properly use Ansible for IOS XE device configuration are also included here. Candidates should also be able to describe Day 0 provisioning methods and know the benefits of telemetry data.
In the Cisco DNA Center chapter, the candidate will be assessed on the skills needed to utilize Cisco DNA Center and API requests for it to handle network management tasks. Also, exam-takers have to know how to troubleshoot Cisco’s automation process and improve business operations by properly comparing the traditional software versus defined networks.
The fifth topic focuses on the applicants’ understanding of the capabilities and features of Cisco SD-WAN vManage Certificate Management APIs. Also, they should have skills in implementing a Python script to ensure a proper response to APIs requests. Another subtopic included here is the construction of API requests for Cisco SD-WAN vManage Administration and Monitoring APIs and implementation of Python scripts to perform such requests. Troubleshooting is one more important concept involved that requires candidates to know how to find solutions for Cisco SD-WAN deployment by properly utilizing vManage APIs.
The final domain talks about Cisco Meraki. It is essential that test-takers understand what are its features and capabilities, and how to create a network implementing Cisco Meraki APIs. The implementation of Python script for Cisco Meraki Alert WebHooks will be also described in this section.
What Career Opportunities Can a Certified Specialist Have?
Once you pass the Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 exam, you will verify the ability to solve issues using both local and wide networks in the enterprise. Also, you will become a valuable professional for many recruiters who are looking for a skilled network architect or engineer. Once specialist gets certified, it makes it more suitable to apply for the following roles in international organizations:
- Network professional
- Senior network engineer
- Network architect
- Network administrator up to 83
According to Payscale.com, the average salary that a Network professional can earn in one year is $95k. Annual compensation for network administrators is up to $83k. Also, if you want to work as a Senior Network Engineer, then you can receive an offer of $100k per annum. A Network Architect is better paid having around $121k in one year.
Notice, that the certificate you go for will also broaden the list of available jobs and will specify it better. Thus, with the CCNP Enterprise, one can also become an enterprise architect, enterprise network analyst, or infrastructure engineer, among the rest. On the other hand, the DevNet Professional certification allows one to land a job as a systems architect, software engineer, and consulting engineer, to name a few.
As already mentioned, Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 exam brings different prospects when it comes to professional-level certifications. Therefore, if you choose to become CCNP Enterprise certified, the next step for you will include earning the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure or CCIE Enterprise Wireless. In case one decided to acquire DevNet Professional, the upgrade can be done through CCDE certificate that makes its holder a Cisco Certified Design Expert.
Pass your Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 certification exam with the latest Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-435 Cisco ENAUTO certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 exam dumps, Cisco ENAUTO 300-435 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
Purchase Cisco 300-435 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-435 ENAUTO Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump