Pass 300-810 CLICA Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco CLICA 300-810 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco CLICA 300-810 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
95 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-810 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CLICA 300-810 exam.
Cisco CLICA 300-810 Exam Dumps, Cisco CLICA 300-810 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco CLICA certification 300-810 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco CLICA 300-810 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco CLICA 300-810 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-810 Cisco CLICA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-810 CLICA exam is also called Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications. It confirms a candidate’s knowledge of SSO, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Express, and many others. This test targets collaboration engineers and administrators who want to leverage their skills in working with collaboration apps.
How Does the Target Candidate for 300-810 Test Look Like?
Even though the vendor doesn’t mention any prerequisites that individuals must fulfill to be considered eligible for this exam, it recommends that candidates should have a basic understanding of how to operate network technologies. Also, they should have foundational knowledge of voice and video. Still, if one takes the test aiming to earn the CCNP Collaboration certificate, they are suggested to have at least 3 years of working background associated with the implementation of collaboration solutions.
The only set requirement for 300-810 is to know all the tested topics well and have related practical skills. So, the candidates who have experience in using the Cisco Unified Communication Manager tool are more likely to succeed. They will also find the training process easier if they know how to manipulate a single site dial plan and work with Public Switched Telephone Network gateway. Besides, previous expertise using Session Initiation Protocol trunks will be much appreciated.
300-810 CLICA Exam Details
Cisco doesn’t offer too much information about how the certification exam is structured but some details are known. The time allotted for candidates to answer all the questions is 90 minutes. Test-takers will face multiple-choice, multiple-answer, and drag and drop items. The exam’s difficulty is quite high, which means that applicants need to be very well prepared to manage a minimum of 80-85% of tasks if they want to get the passing score.
The registration process for 300-810 is straightforward. Examinees will need to apply for it through the Pearson VUE platform. They should create an account, log in, search for the code “300-810” in the proctored exam section, and follow the instructions. Before you finalize the registration, you should also pay a fee of $300.
What Are the Domains of 300-810 CLICA Certification Exam and Skills Tested?
Any exam-taker who wants to pass the Cisco 300-810 CLICA exam from the first attempt will have to demonstrate strong knowledge of the following topics:
- Single Sign-On option for Collaboration Apps
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Cisco Unity Connection and Unity Express
- Cisco-related Application Clients
The first topic covers around 15% of the total exam questions. It takes candidates through different scenarios during which they will have to show their ability to describe different SSO types and check how they belong to Collaboration features. For instance, they will need to know about Smart Card, Integrated Windows AD, and Kerberos. Another sub-topic included here handles SAML SSO login process flow in its relation to collaboration solutions. Finally, examinees should learn more about Assertion, Protocol, Binding, Profiles components in the SAML 2.0 version, and later.
Within the second domain, candidates should know how to configure Cisco Unified Instant Message and Presence on premises. Understanding of the concepts like High Availability, Calendar integration, Apple Push Notification Service, Persistent chat, Federation configuration, and Centralized Cisco Unified IM&P is also required. The next sub-topic included covers troubleshooting. One must be able to find solutions for issues arising with Cisco Unified IM&P on premises. Therefore, they will be exposed to XMPP, Calendar Integration, High Availability, Persistent chat, Apple Push Notification Service, Federation configuration notions. The topic’s overall importance in the total exam’s content is around 30%.
The third section has similar importance having a weight of 30%. Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate knowledge about how to configure Cisco Unity Connection, including Routing rules, Call handlers, Distribution lists, Voicemail transfers and greetings, and LDAP integration concepts. They will also need to have skills in ensuring a proper Cisco Unity Connection, implementing toll fraud prevention, and fixing Cisco Unity Connection integration issues with the help of Cisco’s smart tool which is the Unified Communications Manager. Also, knowledge of digital networking in multicluster deployments and skills in implementing Cisco Unity Express integration is needed as well as the ability to choose the best solutions to use to troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express integration to Cisco Unified CME.
The final topic is related to Application Clients. Its questions check examinees’ understanding of DNS configuration for service discovery, managing the Jabber client installation switches, and troubleshooting different Cisco Jabber features like Presence and Instant Messaging, voicemail integration, phone control, and certificate validation. Last but not least, applicants should know how to work with the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced Integration.
Further Certification Paths
First of all, 300-810 exam earns one the Cisco Specialist – Collaboration Applications Implementation certification. Also, it is one of the concentration exams for the CCNP Collaboration certificate. If you want to get it, you will first have to pass 350-801 CLOR test. Other variants of concentration exams you can choose instead of 300-810 are described below:
- 300-815 CLACCM which is related to the Implementation of Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services
- 300-820 CLEI focused on the Implementation of Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-835 CLAUTO related to the Implementation of Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions.
Moreover, CCNP Collaboration holders can also upgrade to the expert-level CCIE Collaboration by gaining the needed experience and passing one more exam.
What Are the Career Opportunities for a CCNP Certified Specialist?
After earning the CCNP Collaboration certification, one has more job opportunities than their non-certified peers. It allows professionals to apply for the following positions:
- Collaboration engineers
- Design engineer
- Software engineer
- Solutions consultant
- Senior network engineer
According to Payscale.com, a collaboration engineer can earn $76k on average for one year. When it comes to the average salaries that a design engineer can get per year, the sun can reach the mark of $99k. Software engineers are supposed to have a compensation of $86k annually, while solutions consultants and senior network engineers can get a remuneration of $78k and $101k respectively.
Pass your Cisco CLICA 300-810 certification exam with the latest Cisco CLICA 300-810 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-810 Cisco CLICA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco CLICA 300-810 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco CLICA 300-810 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco CLICA 300-810 exam dumps, Cisco CLICA 300-810 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-630 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-810 CLICA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump