Cisco 300-430 Bundle
- Exam: 300-430 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-430 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-430 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-430 Questions & Answers
60 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-430 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 exam.
300-430 Study Guide
838 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 Exam Dumps, Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco ENWLSI certification 300-430 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-430 Cisco ENWLSI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-430 exam is designed for those IT professionals who want to learn how to work with Cisco enterprise networks and discover how Flex ACL, AVC, wIPS, or WLC concept contribute to improving business processes. It mainly focuses on implementation of Cisco Enterprise wireless networks as is one of the concentration tests for the CCNP Enterprise certification.
Ideal Candidates for 300-430 Test
In general, 300-430 targets professionals of different roles who are aiming to obtain the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification. They are network designers, sales engineers, or wireless network engineers, among the rest. The experience gained in these positions helps the candidates understand the topics tested in this exam better.
The vendor doesn’t mention any prerequisites. However, it would be helpful for applicants to have basic knowledge of Cisco wireless networks and skills associated with CCNA certification. Also, when it comes to CCNP Enterprise, one should also pass 350-401 test to earn it, and 3 to 5 years of networking experience are recommended.
What Are the Details of Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 Certification Exam?
According to the information provided by the vendor, the examinees will have 90 minutes to provide correct answers to all questions. Unfortunately, Cisco keeps the total number of tasks as secret. One certainty is that you will receive multiple-choice, multiple-answer, and drag and drop questions. Besides, candidates can choose to take the exam in English or Japanese. The registration fee for the test is $300. As the fee should be paid with each try, you should do your best to be prepared for acing it in the first attempt.
The registration process is very easy. You should open an account on the Pearson VUE platform and go to the “Proctored Exams” section. You will find this test if you simply do a quick search for the code “300-430”. You should then follow the offered instructions until you finalize the enrollment process.
What Are the Topics Tested in Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 Exam?
If you want to excel in 300-430 exam easily, then you should be ready to offer a correct answer to questions on the following topics:
- Device Hardening
- QoS on a Wireless Network
- Location Services
- Security for Wireless Client Connectivity
- Advanced Location Services
The first topic dedicated to FlexConnect takes candidates into the area deploying FlexConnect components and capabilities. They will become familiar with Flexconnect groups & roaming, as well as discover more about split tunneling and fault tolerance. VLAN-based central switching, Flex ACL, and Smart AP image upgrade won’t be a mystery for you anymore. Examinees will also learn how to use Office Extend features.
The second topic concentrates on device hardening. In this section, candidates will learn how to implement device access point authentication and access controls. They will become proficient in using RADIUS and TACACS+ tools. Another essential concept included in this section is dedicated to CPU ACLs' implementation on the controller.
Within the third topic, candidates will become knowledgeable in QoS on a Wireless Network. It is essential that applicants will understand how to use QoS schemes and services following different requirements related to wireless clients. Besides, they will discover more AVC features and services such as Fastlane.
The fourth topic handles Location Services. It is divided into two subtopics. The first one is dedicated to the deployment of MSE and CMX on a wireless network. The second one emphasizes location services implementation. In this section, examinees will learn how to perform client tracking, take care of RFID tags and Interferers. This subtopic also includes knowledge on Rogue Aps and different categories of Clients.
Implementing multicast components and features on a WLANcis the main topic of the next domain. It also includes a thorough description of the ways multicast can affect a wireless network. On top of that, examinees will become proficient in implementing mDNS and Multicast Direct services.
The sixth chapter handles monitoring concepts. Examinees will become professionals in utilizing reports on Cisco DNA center and PI as well as learn how to manage alarms and rogues. They will be skilled in managing RF interferes and troubleshooting client connectivity.
The seventh topic focuses on the connectivity security, covering the configuration of client profiling using WLC and ISE tools. Also, candidates will learn how to implement BYOD and guest. Concepts like CWA, LWA, certificate provisioning, and ISE tools are taught in this section. Students will need to develop the skills on how to implement AAA and 802.1X on various wireless ISE architectures. Finally, this chapter teaches one how to implement networks based on identity on various wireless architectures.
The final topic talks about the advanced location services. It is dedicated to the implementation of CMX components, concepts like detection and location, analytics, and presence services. Also, applicants should know how to implement location-aware guest services with the help of a custom portal and Facebook Wi-fi. Troubleshooting is another important topic included in this domain. Candidates will learn how to fix location accuracy with the help of Cisco Hyperlocation. Also, they will solve problems related to CMX's high availability. wIPS implementation with the help of MSE is another concept discovered in this chapter.
What Are the Career Opportunities Available?
After all the effort you put to pass the exam and get your certification, you deserve to be rewarded with a higher salary. The Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certificate opens many opportunities, making you compatible for the roles like:
- Network designer
- Sales engineer
- Wireless network engineer
If you apply for the position of network designer, then you should know that according to Payscale.com, you can win around $80k on average per year. You can get a similar salary if you decide to work as a Wireless Network engineer which is approximately $81k. Still, in case one obtains the CCNP Enterprise certification, job opportunities expand, and even the average salary raises to $86k per annum.
If you are determined to further advance your skills after earning the specialist certification, you should know that 300-430 is also one of the concentration exams that can bring the CCNP Enterprise certificate. After obtaining it, there are still some paths to follow. Thus, one can choose to acquire CCIE Enterprise Wireless or CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure by taking one more test.
Pass your Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 certification exam with the latest Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-430 Cisco ENWLSI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 exam dumps, Cisco ENWLSI 300-430 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 600-460 - Implementing andSupporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 500-440 - Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCED)
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
Purchase Cisco 300-430 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-430 ENWLSI Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump