Cisco 300-410 Bundle
- Exam: 300-410 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-410 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-410 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-410 Questions & Answers
282 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-410 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco ENARSI 300-410 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
129 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
300-410 Study Guide
2674 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco ENARSI 300-410 Exam Dumps, Cisco ENARSI 300-410 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco ENARSI certification 300-410 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco ENARSI 300-410 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco ENARSI 300-410 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-410 Cisco ENARSI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco ENARSI 300-410 exam is intended for candidates of the CCNP Enterprise certification that paves pathways for those dreaming of careers in computer networking. It is the best option for those who want to specialize in the area of implementing Cisco Enterprise advanced routing and services.
Who Is the Target Audience of Cisco ENARSI 300-410?
Anyone interested in climbing the ladder quickly in their networking career should complete this exam as part of the requirements to get the CCNP Enterprise certification. Generally, there are no strict requirements set for 300-410 applicants. However, there is a recommendation that individuals should have at least three years of experience related to the implementation of enterprise networking solutions. Also, sound knowledge in computer networking fundamentals is suggested.
What’s Involved in the Certification Path
300-410 is not the only test one has to ace to become the Cisco CCNP Enterprise certified, There is also a core exam, 350-401 ENCOR that validates the candidate’s proficiency in basic networking principles. Still, 350-401 is a mandatory step while 300-410 can be replaced with any of the other concentration tests chosen from the five more alternatives available.
Apart from being a prerequisite for the CCNP Enterprise certificate, 300-410 exam also earns an individual the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certification.
What Is the Cisco ENARSI 300-410 Exam?
As was said above, Cisco ENARSI 300-410 is one of the six concentration exams associated with CCNP Enterprise. This test assesses the applicant’s knowledge of handling VPN services, Layer 3 technologies, security in infrastructure, and troubleshooting skills.The duration one gets to complete the exam is currently set at 90 minutes. The test is offered in English as well as Japanese languages. Candidates can expect a mix of multiple-choice, multiple answers, and drag and drop questions. A fee of $300 is charged from each exam-taker for every attempt, and the registration is held through Pearson VUE.
What Are the Objectives of Cisco ENARSI 300-410?
Being one of the most difficult exams to succeed at, Cisco ENARSI 300-410 has an extensive number of domains covered and broad content. The knowledge and skills networking professionals stand to gain in completing this test will surely set the course for a brilliant career in the field. The main objectives involved are listed below:
- Layer 3 technologies
- VPN technologies
- Infrastructure security
- Services and automation in infrastructure
Covering topics such as how to troubleshoot administrative distance, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP, the Layer 3 technologies domain of the exam will carry about 35% of the total questions. One will also be tested on how to configure policy-based routing, VRF-Lite, verifying VRF-Lite, and other concepts.
The second section focuses on assessing the candidate’s abilities in explaining Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) operations such as LSR, LDP, and LSP; Layer 3 VPNs using MPLS; configuring DMVPN, including Dynamic neighbor, Ipsec, Spoke-to-spoke, etc. This domain as a whole will account for 20% of the tasks presented in the exam.
The next part of the test checks and proves one’s skills in carrying out router security features’ troubleshooting; explaining IPv6 First Hop security features such as DHCP guard, source guard, RA guard, etc.; usage of IOS AAA for troubleshooting security in devices; and how to troubleshoot CoPP. This section too has a weightage of 20% of the exam content.
Amounting to the rest 25% of the items in 300-410 exam, the infrastructure services and automation domain will examine the candidate's knowledge in troubleshooting SNMP versions v2c and v3; DHCP in both IPv4 and IPv6; managing devices (Console, Telnet, HTTP, and HTTPS, among others); v5, v9 and flexible NetFlow. More common areas that require candidate to possess sound knowledge in cover troubleshooting network issues using local, syslog and debug files as well as using the Cisco DNA Centre Assurance for network problem troubleshooting.
What Job Opportunities Await Those Certified?
As long as the Cisco CCNP Enterprise is one of the most rewarding certifications out there for computer networking professionals, earning it is a huge plus point that immediately highlights a job-seeker from the rest of the crowd. Being CCNP Enterprise accredited is not only about having a nice certificate to hang on your wall or link in your LinkedIn profile for the world to see. It is also about how competent you have become in performing the more serious, harder tasks of networking that put a company's entire networking infrastructure on your shoulders.
Having this certification opens new job opportunities as well as senior promotions in current positions you’re working at. The following are only a few of the options that will be available for you as a Cisco CCNP Enterprise holder:
- Senior network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network architect
- Network security engineer
- Information technology (IT) manager
- Information technology (IT) director
Passing 300-410 exam also contributes to thickening your wallet! Mote, that according to PayScale, the approximate average annual salary for a CCNP Enterprise certified professional in the industry is a whopping $96k. Getting into details, senior network engineers earn an average of $101k per annum, while the average annual pay of network architects is even higher and reaches the mark of $122k as stated on the same source. If these figures cannot convince you of just how worth being CCNP Enterprise certified is, nothing else could.
What’s Next After Cisco ENARSI?
Once you have passed the Cisco ENARSI 300-410 exam, assuming you have already passed the core 350-401 ENCOR test, and have been awarded the prestigious CCNP Enterprise certification, you get new prospects for professional improvement. Earning this certificate automatically earns you the right to boast about it on social media platforms such as LinkedIn to attract more and more job offers with high paying salaries. CCNP Enterprise is valid for a total of 3 years, after which recertification should be done by keeping up with educational activities offered by Cisco or completing exams. Finally, one can also opt for expert-level certifications such as CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure or CCIE Enterprise Wireless. Each of them requires applicants to only pass one extra lab exam.
Pass your Cisco ENARSI 300-410 certification exam with the latest Cisco ENARSI 300-410 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-410 Cisco ENARSI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco ENARSI 300-410 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco ENARSI 300-410 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco ENARSI 300-410 exam dumps, Cisco ENARSI 300-410 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 200-401 - Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
Purchase Cisco 300-410 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-410 ENARSI Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump