Pass 300-735 SAUTO Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco SAUTO 300-735 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco SAUTO 300-735 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
58 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-735 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco SAUTO 300-735 exam.
Cisco SAUTO 300-735 Exam Dumps, Cisco SAUTO 300-735 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco SAUTO certification 300-735 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco SAUTO 300-735 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco SAUTO 300-735 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-735 Cisco SAUTO certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco SAUTO 300-735 test is one of the concentration exams for earning the CCNP Security and the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certifications.
About 300-735 Exam and Its Target Audience
The Cisco 300-735 - Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions exam is intended for those who are eager to have a career in automated security solutions implementation. The candidate should be familiar with programming concepts along with RESTful APIs, data models, firewalls, DNS, and such. Also, this exam will validate the applicant's expertise in automating & programming security solutions by the vendor and dealing with various Cisco products and solutions. In addition to that, 300-735 exam also includes the concepts of the web, cloud, and email security. As for its details, this 90-minute exam is available in English and Japanese. The interested candidate will require to get a passing score in this test to get a step closer to earning the CCNP Security or the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certifications. To add more, the eager applicant can schedule such an exam via Pearson VUE. S/he must have an account on this platform and enter 300-735 as the exam number.
About Associated Certifications
As detailed before, the Cisco SAUTO 300-735 exam is a partial requirement for two certifications: the CCNP Security and the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional. The CCNP Security designation is a professional-level certificate required for checking candidates’ understanding of Cisco security solutions. Thus, the holder of this professional validation will be able to plan and implement various wide-area networks and will have the essential understanding of advanced security, wireless solutions, and video as well as voice solutions. To earn the CCNP Security, the candidates will have to complete two tests, the core exam coded 350-701 and one concentration test, among which you’ll find 300-735. The Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification is another professional qualification that requires the candidate to earn a passing score in the Cisco SAUTO 300-735 exam, which is also a concentration test, alongside the mandatory 350-901. In all, this designation authenticates the earner’s skill in creating and managing Cisco applications. Plus, the holder of the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification will be trusted to design and implement software on Cisco platforms. Lastly, such a certificate also allows the learner to be able to work with security, infrastructure, and automation.
Topics for 300-735 and Their Details
To earn a passing score in the official Cisco 300-735 exam, the applicant must be fluent in four exam domains and all the areas included in them. Thus, you should master the following:
- Network Programmability Foundation
The first domain of the exam covers 10% of the total questions. Here, the entrant needs to know how to use general git version control operations that include add, clone, push, commit, branching, diff, and merging conflicts. Moreover, this section also includes REST and RPC API styles as well as challenges and patterns of consuming APIs. Besides, the applicant should be able to define synchronous and asynchronous APIs and the issues found when dealing with them. The candidate's understanding of Python scripts and their interpretation in containing various data types, class functions, lopping, and conditions will also be tested in this portion of the exam. Furthermore, the entrant should have a thorough knowledge of describing the advantages of virtual environments of Python along with the effects of using Ansible and Puppet network configuration tools.
- Network Security
The second objective covers 35% of the questions in 300-735 exam. This portion will check the entrant’s knowledge of the event streaming capabilities of the Firepower Management Center. Moreover, the candidate must be capable of describing Firepower, ISE, pxGRID, and Stealthwatch Enterprise APIs. In order to get through this domain, the entrant should as well be familiar with firewall objects, rules, and the policies of Firepower Management Center API and Firepower Threat Defense API. The knowledge of pxGrid Python scripts for retrieving endpoint device type, network policies, and security telemetries will also be beneficial in this section. Finally, such a topic also deals with constructing API requests via Stealthwatch API, which can perform modifications in configuration and generate rich reports.
- Advanced Threat and Endpoint Security
The third portion of the exam covers 30% of all content and contains questions about capabilities and components of Umbrella Investigate APIs, AMP for endpoints APIs, and ThreatGRID API. What’s more, the entrant should be able to describe these APIs along with construct requests for events, searches, feeds, threat disposition, computers, policies, etc.
- Security of Cloud, Web, and Email
The final section of the exam comprises 25% of test questions regarding the security of the cloud, web, and emails. Thus, the applicant should deal with describing various capabilities along with components of multiple APIs. The aforementioned APIs include Umbrella reporting and enforcement APIs, Stealthwatch cloud APIs, and Cisco Security Management Appliance APIs. Furthermore, the candidate needs to be able to develop requests & reports by using all the above-mentioned APIs.
Career Opportunities and Pay
After passing the necessary exams and achieving the CCNP Security or the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certifications, the individuals will manage to develop their careers in the sector of network security. Such a designation will open up various job opportunities for its holders with generous yearly income. Some of the most popular positions that you can opt for are covered below with the annual average salaries taken from Payscale.com:
- Account Manager: $55,237;
- Systems Engineer: $80,658;
- Network Specialist: $57,227;
- Network Engineer: $74,768;
- Senior Network Engineer: $101,302;
- DevOps Engineer: $95,469.
If you passed 300-735 to earn the CCNP Security certification, then going for the CCIE Security expert-level validation would be the ideal path for you to pursue. Although the interested candidate can go straight for the CCIE Security certificate, it is recommended to wait a few years and earn some relevant experience. As for the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, it can be followed by the Cisco CCDE and then CCAr designations, which are the highest level of knowledge in designing infrastructure solutions.
Pass your Cisco SAUTO 300-735 certification exam with the latest Cisco SAUTO 300-735 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-735 Cisco SAUTO certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Network Programmability Foundation
Cisco SAUTO 300-735 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco SAUTO 300-735 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco SAUTO 300-735 exam dumps, Cisco SAUTO 300-735 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-735 SAUTO Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump