Pass 300-615 DCIT Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco DCIT 300-615 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco DCIT 300-615 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
80 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-615 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco DCIT 300-615 exam.
Cisco DCIT 300-615 Exam Dumps, Cisco DCIT 300-615 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco DCIT certification 300-615 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco DCIT 300-615 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco DCIT 300-615 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-615 Cisco DCIT certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-615 (DCIT) exam is also known as Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure. It's associated with the CCNP Data Center certification and examines a candidate's knowledge of resolving issues arising within networks, storage networks, and compute platforms, as well as skills in management and automation.
Target Audience and Required Skills
Cisco 300-615 DCIT is a professional-level test that's majorly designed for Cisco integrators, network engineers, data center engineers, consulting system engineers, network administrators, technical solutions architects, and other personnel who wish to validate their competence in this field. Also, candidates must have 3-5 years of experience in the listed areas to be eligible for the exam.
Note that to earn the CCNP Data Center, you should pass the core test coded 350-601 as well. Otherwise, you’ll be rewarded the Cisco Certified Specialist — Data Center Operations certification. With this certificate, you are expected to handle any problems related to the infrastructure of the Cisco data center properly. The validity of the Specialist accreditation is three years.
300-615 Exam Topics
During 300-615 exam, candidates will be tested on five major domains and their related topics. To prepare for such a challenge well, you can follow the official exam outline so as to master each and every concept required. The main sections of the exam content are as follows:
This topic covers 25% of the test. The applicants are expected to know how to troubleshoot various routing protocols which include OSPF (versions 2 & 3), MP-BGP, FHRP (HSRP and VRRP), and PIM. Also, candidates should demonstrate how well they can solve issues with switching protocols (like vPC, RSTP+, and LACP) and overlay protocols such as VXLAN EVPN and OTV. In addition, if you know how to address and solve issues in ACI, it will come in handy. The concepts to cover here include external connectivity, tenant policies, fabric discovery, VMM domain integration, Packet flow (unicast, multicast, and broadcast), and access policies.
- Compute platforms
Under this domain that also constitutes 25% of the questions, you will be dealing with the troubleshooting of the Cisco UCS rack servers as well as blade chassis and other things related to it, like the network, infrastructure, storage, server pools, and boot policies. You should know how to fix packet flow from the server to the fabric. There's also the aspect of hardware interoperability where you will be asked to troubleshoot converged port expanders and network adapters, I/O modules / FEX, Firmware, and Fabric interconnects. Lastly in this module, you will be tested on how good you are with fine-tuning firmware upgrades, interoperability, and packages.
- Storage network
This module contributes 15% to the test. If you are pretty good with storage network, then mastering the associated topics will be easy for you. You will be examined on how well you can troubleshoot fiber channel and other related concepts like FCID, device alias, VSAN, switched fabric initiation, NPV and NPIV, Cisco Fabric Services, and Fiber Channel buffer credit starvation. If you know how to solve the FCoE issues of Cisco Unified Fabric, it will be a plus.
This section also constitutes 15% of the questions. You should know how to troubleshoot automation and scripting tools as you will be working on features like Embedded Event Manager and Scheduler. Lastly, one must know how to fix the problems with the programmability of JSON and XML encodings, REST API, and Bash shell and guest shell for NX-OS.
- Management and Operations
Here, you deal with the recognition of any issues that can arise during firmware upgrades, packages, and interoperability and how to resolve them properly. Applicants should also have some knowledge of how to troubleshoot the integration of centralized management and network security. Information about fabric binding and port security, troubleshooting of CoPP, AAA, and RBAC, and the first-hop security such as port security, dynamic ARP, and DHCP will be examined in the test.
If you can solve problems with ACI security and role mapping properly, it will come in handy. In addition, if you are good with data center compute security, then you will bag more scores in this domain. You will likely be asked to troubleshoot key management, storage security, and others. In total, this section constitutes 20% of the questions.
Important Exam Facts
The cost of the Cisco 300-615 exam is $300 and applicants can schedule it through Pearson VUE. The test can be taken from anywhere around the world via online mode. The questions are offered in the English language only and the time limit is of 90 minutes. The passing score for 300-615 exam is set by Cisco using statistical analysis and this made the certain mark to be unknown. To be on the safer side, you should be able to answer all the questions right.
In most cases, the CCNP Data Center certification holders can work as data center technicians, remote data center engineers, network engineers, data center support professionals, and system analysts. Moreover, the positions of a CXC demonstration systems engineer, data center cabling technician, IT support engineer, and many other highly paid jobs become available as well. Finally, according to PayScale, professionals with the CCNP certificate get paid an average of $96k annually.
Further Certification Path
Your CCNP Data Center certificate is valid for three years but that doesn’t restrict you to acquire more certifications from the same or higher level of expertise. If you want to enhance your portfolio and obtain more knowledge in this field, you can check out the CCIE Data Center accreditation. In case your goal is to broaden the skillset, then CCNP Security or CCNP Enterprise can be a good choice.
The Cisco 300-615 exam may seem like a herculean task with the modules listed above, but mastering them is quite easy if you use proper study resources, and the result is worth it. It is a good place for you to show how good you are with troubleshooting any difficulty in the data center infrastructure. It opens different professional paths for you to explore and you can boast of being an expert in the field. Your $300 will give you more than what you bargain for, so go for it!
Pass your Cisco DCIT 300-615 certification exam with the latest Cisco DCIT 300-615 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-615 Cisco DCIT certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco DCIT 300-615 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco DCIT 300-615 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco DCIT 300-615 exam dumps, Cisco DCIT 300-615 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-615 DCIT Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump