- Certification: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Certification Provider: Cisco
Cisco CCNA Certification
100% Real Cisco CCNA Certification 200-301 Exam Dumps
Cisco CCNA 200-301 Practice Test Questions, CCNA Exam Dumps, Verified Answers - 100% Free!
182 Questions and Answers
The ultimate exam preparation tool, 200-301 practice questions and answers cover all topics and technologies of 200-301 exam allowing you to get prepared and then pass CCNA certification exam.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CCNA Certification
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from These CertBolt Dumps
If you are interested in networking, then you should go for a Cisco certification. One of the most popular certificates that this vendor has to offer is known as the CCNA.
From its name, the Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level career path that prepares students for an extensive range of mid-level jobs in information technology. This path incorporates what learners should know about Cisco networks and their products at the mid-level while also preparing them for more advanced certificates such as the CCNP Enterprise and CCIE certifications.
CCNA Exam Audience
The new CCNA training has been simplified to focus on just a single exam while giving students the much-needed flexibility when diversifying their skills. The simplified path also means that the new CCNA is one of the best options when you want to build a career around Cisco networks and products while lessening the burden of having to study for a series of certification exams. That being said, the new CCNA certification is meant for the following audiences:
- CCNA 200-301 exam candidates;
- CCNA certified IT specialists who may want to recertify to update their skills;
- Any individual looking for an awesome certificate to help them start a networking career.
Old CCNA Certification Path
In 2019, Cisco chose to go big, revamping the entire certification program to introduce a new learning path. It turns out the changes had a big impact on the larger IT industry, with many individuals now focused on building their careers around new technologies. Until February 24th, 2020 when the new changes took effect, students could choose one of the following tracks for their associate-level CCNA training:
- CCNA Routing and Switching;
- CCNA Service Provider;
- CCNA Industrial;
- CCNA Wireless;
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNA Collaboration;
- CCNA Cloud.
But this has since changed where candidates are now required to pass just a single exam that merges all the concepts you should master at the associate level. Remember the old CCNA version also required candidates to take a two-exam combination to complete their training. And you guessed it right. That was always hectic!
New CCNA Exam Outline and Prerequisites
The Cisco CCNA is an associate-level certificate that evaluates the candidates’ knowledge of the IT fundamentals, so don’t expect to learn the advanced concepts during the certification training. If you are serious about getting this certificate, you need to know a few things about the Cisco 200-301 exam. It is the only test that you need to take to obtain the Cisco CCNA. The exam is going to be 120 minutes long. There are a few topics included in the test as listed below:
- Security Fundamentals;
- IP Services;
- Network Access;
- Automation and Programmability;
- Network Fundamentals;
- IP Connectivity.
This test is available in the English and Japanese languages. To register for a proctored exam, you need to create an account with the Cisco testing partner, Pearson VUE. To attempt the new CCNA exam, Cisco recommends that the test-takers in question must have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Must have acquired basic computer skills;
- Core knowledge of computer networking to help them pass 200-301 exam;
- One or more years of proven experience in implementing Cisco solutions;
- In-depth knowledge of network fundamentals.
What to Know about Test Objectives?
As already stated, the content on the new CCNA curriculum is extracted from 6 modules. Here, we cover the details of all these domains:
Among other concepts, this topic will focus on your ability to perform the following operations:
- Configuring & verifying inside source NAT using static and pools;
- Implementing and verifying NTP operating in client and server mode;
- Deploying network devices that are critical for remote access using SSH;
- Defining the function and capabilities of FTP/TFTP in the network;
- Describing the forwarding per-hop behavior including congestion, marking, and queuing.
Network fundamentals contribute to the second largest percentage in 200-301 test and for a reason. Here, students will prove their ability to compare cabling types and physical interface, describe the common features of network topology architectures, detect cabling and interface issues, and describe the functions of network components.
IP connectivity contributes to 25% of the questions in the main exam, which is the largest portion. It addresses the components of the routing table, configuration and verification of IPv6 and IPv4 static routing, and the configuration and verification of single-area OSPFv2.
Within this tested area, you will learn how to describe the main security concepts, deal with Layer 2 security features, implement WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI, validate access control lists, and define security program components such as user awareness, training as well as physical access control.
This topic will teach you how to work with VLANs spanning numerous switches, interswitch connectivity, Layer 2 discovery protocols, EtherChannel, Cisco Wireless Architectures & AP modes, and finally, AP and WLC management access connections.
Automation and Programmability
Here, you will understand how automation impacts network management works. In addition, you will cover such notions as north-bound and south-bound APIs, REST-based APIs, and JSON encoded data.
The CCNA training will equip you with highly marketable skills to easily make you the industry’s hotcake. The common job titles associated with the new CCNA curriculum include the following:
- Network Administrator;
- Network Analyst;
- Systems Administrator;
- Network Design Engineer;
- Infrastructure Engineer.
When it comes to your earning potential, it’s important to state that tons of factors will play a key role in determining your ultimate paycheck. This could include experience, the complexity of the tasks, and the specific setup you choose to work in. Thus, as per Payscale.com CCNA certified specialists usually earn $78,768 in one year.
With all its benefits, the new Cisco CCNA certification is just an associate-level certificate. This can only tell us one thing; the CCNA curriculum opens numerous opportunities for candidates willing to work in IT. The CCNA certification path can lead you to exciting career options that are centered around the more advanced CCNP Enterprise and CCIE Enterprise training. Still, you may want to change it all together by focusing on professional-level training provided by other IT certification vendors. The onus is on you!
Where can I download free exam questions?
First you need to create an account with CertBolt (click link 'Registration' in top menu). Then you need to confirm your email address: check your mailbox for confirmation email message from CertBolt and click a link inside of that message. After that you are ready to download free exam questions.
How long will my product be valid?
All CertBolt products are valid for 365 days from the date of download.
How many free exams can I download?
All CertBolt products are for personal use only. Each CertBolt account owner is limited to download 100 different exams per month.
How many computers I can download CertBolt software on?
You can download your CertBolt products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices.
What operating systems are supported by your practice exam questions software?
Our CCNA practice exam questions are supported by all modern Microsoft Windows editions.
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)