Cisco 300-415 Bundle
- Exam: 300-415 Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-415 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-415 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-415 Questions & Answers
93 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-415 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 exam.
112 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 Exam Dumps, Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco ENSDWI certification 300-415 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-415 Cisco ENSDWI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
One of the concentration exams for the CCNP Enterprise certification is the Cisco ENSDWI 300-415. It is designed for network engineers, both new and experienced, to validate their skills in using Cisco's SD-WAN solution in real-world scenarios. While there aren't any official prerequisites set forth, candidates are often those with three to five years of experience in networking as reported by Cisco. It is recommended that you have a good understanding of the topics covered in 300-415, before attempting the exam.
The Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 exam assesses one's knowledge in using REST API, multicast, WAN Edge, SD-WAN architecture, etc. It is one of the options the candidate can choose from when completing the CCNP Enterprise certification path. This step is required after passing the mandatory core exam, ENCOR 350-401. Apart from this, 300-415 is also associated with the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise SD-WAN Implementation certificate.
How the Cisco 300-415 Test Is Built
Candidates for 300-415 can expect a mixed bag of question types ranging from the more common multiple-choice to scenario-based ones. The exam duration provided is 90 minutes and registration fee is $300. The test is available in English as well as Japanese languages.
Registration for the exam can be done through one’s Pearson VUE account. Guidelines for this process are provided in an easy to follow manner once you search for 300-415 code.
Knowledge Areas Tested in Cisco 300-415
The main objectives included in the Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 test’s syllabus are as follows:
- SD-WAN architecture
- Deploying edge routers
- Deploying controllers
- Operations and management
- Quality of service
Please note that this information could be subjected to changes by Cisco, so checking the official page for the exam topics is recommended.
What Are the Domains under Cisco ENSDWI 300-415?
CCNP Enterprise is mostly recognized for its modern content and comprehensiveness. To gain such a valuable certificate, allocate enough time to master the following themes:
The first section discusses the SD-WAN architecture and its components such as vBond, vManage, vSmart, vEdge, etc. that refer to control, management, data, and orchestration planes. It also details platform types and the facilities of WAN Edge. This part contributes 20% to the overall content of the exam questions.
2. Controller deployment
The second domain takes 15% of the content and gives candidates an understanding of how controller cloud and on-premises deployments work, including controller installation, hosting platform, and concepts of redundancy and scalability. Also, this theme emphasizes the ways to verify and configure certificates as well as how to whitelist them accordingly. The final subtopic here is troubleshooting any connectivity issues between controllers.
3. Router deployment
This part of the syllabus focuses mainly on the deployment of WAN Edge, and how configuring and verifying SD-WAN data planes, OMP, TLOCs as well as CLI and vManage are carried out. This section too carries 20% of the questions in the exam and requires one to be knowledgeable in underlay-overlay connectivity, on-boarding, and more.
This is a crucial topic for any networking professional, so candidates should have a solid knowledge in the policies section. By answering the related questions, they will validate understanding of configuring and verifying control policies, data policies, end-to-end segmentation, and direct internet access, and SD-WAN application-aware routing. 20% of the course content in 300-415 exam is devoted to this section.
5. Quality of Service and security
Another very important and timely area involves security and the quality of service offered through these products. Thus, this domain goes into detail about how configuring and verifying service insertion is carried out; what application-aware firewalls are; and how to configure QoS treatment in WAN Edge routers and verify such configurations, including the operations such as shaping, scheduling, policing, and queuing. In 300-415, one will face 15% of such tasks.
6. Management and operations
This domain accounts for 10% of the exam content. It focuses on the following concepts: what monitoring and reporting in vManage is like; what REST API monitoring is; how software can be upgraded through vManage; and how to configure for monitoring and reporting.
What Are the Job Opportunities Once Certified?
It is no secret that being CCNP Enterprise certified cements your name in the computer networking hall of fame, ensuring your career success as a networking professional. Once getting the certificate, one would be eligible to apply for roles that carry more serious responsibilities. Showing off your badge on social media platforms like LinkedIn can quicken this process of getting more exciting job offers as this is one of the most sought-after certifications in the eyes of hiring managers. The following are some of the options that a CCNP Enterprise holder can thrive in.
- Senior Network Engineer
- Network architect
- Network administrator
- Network security engineer
- Systems engineer
- Network analyst
- Network manager
- Solutions architect
Because of the reputation CCNP Enterprise holds within the IT industry, the certified candidates also get the added benefit of a heavier paycheck. According to PayScale, the average salary for a CCNP Enterprise certified IT professional is $96k per annum. From the PayScale reports, it can be noted that job roles like solutions architect are paid even higher than this, at an average of $119k per annum. Senior network engineers also good compensation if they have CCNP Enterprise, with a reported average salary of $101k per annum.
What’s Next After Cisco ENSDWI 300-415?
After passing 300-415 exam, one will officially be identified as a CCNP Enterprise certified professional. The immediate step for anyone who just passed the tests is to update their social media profiles, especially LinkedIn, to let the connections know you’re now a CCNP Enterprise holder. Doing so would mark your name for lucrative job offers by interested potential employers.
Since the CCNP Enterprise is a professional-level certification, the next path you can take is to target one of the expert-level ones such as CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure or CCIE Enterprise Wireless.
Pass your Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 certification exam with the latest Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-415 Cisco ENSDWI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 exam dumps, Cisco ENSDWI 300-415 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 600-460 - Implementing andSupporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 500-440 - Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCED)
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
Purchase Cisco 300-415 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-415 ENSDWI Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump