Pass Your Fortinet Certification Exams Easily
Get Fortinet Certified With CertBolt Fortinet Certification Practice Test Questions and Fortinet Exam Dumps
- NSE4_FGT-6.2 - Fortinet NSE4 - FortiOS 6.2
- NSE5_FAZ-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiAnalyzer 6.2
- NSE5_FCT-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiClient 6.2
- NSE5_FMG-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiManager 6.2
- NSE5_FSM-5.2 - NSE 5 - FortiSIEM 5.2
- NSE7_EFW-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.2
- NSE7_SAC-6.2 - Fortinet NSE 7 - Secure Access 6.2
- NSE8_811 - Fortinet NSE 8 Written Exam
Fortinet is a globally known cybersecurity company that will help you set up the IT career you have always dreamed of. The Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) Training Institute offers certifications of the following levels: associate, professional, analyst, specialist, architect, and expert.
Some of the most popular are discussed below.
NSE4 or Network Security Professional
This accreditation vouches for your ability to effectively complement corporate network security with FortiGate devices. To earn this NSE4 certification, you are required to pass the Fortinet NSE4 - FortiOS (FortiGate Security & FortiGate Infrastructure) exam. The main topics tested in the official test include firewall policies, user authentication, advanced routing, diagnostics, and more. Overall, there are two versions of such an exam that are detailed below:
- The Fortinet NSE4 - FortiOS 6.2
There are 70 questions in this test and candidates will have 120 minutes to complete it. The registration for this exam ends on April 30, 2021.
- The Fortinet NSE4 - FortiOS 6.4
There are 60 questions in the main exam and candidates will have 105 minutes complete it.
NSE5 or Network Security Analyst
With this certification in your possession, you will be recognized as an expert in utilizing Fortinet security devices for network security management and analytics. You are required to pass a minimum of two of the following exams to earn the certification:
- The Fortinet NSE5 - FortiAnalyzer 6.2
This exam contains 25 questions to be answered within 50 minutes and is based on the deployment and management of the FortiAnalyzer program.
- The Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiClient 6.0
This test will have 30 tasks that a candidate must complete in 60 minutes, however, the registration for it ends in August 2020.
- The Fortinet NSE5 - FortiClient-EMS 6.2
Based on the implementation and features of FortiClient EMS, this exam contains 30 questions, and the duration is 60.
- The Fortinet NSE5 - FortiManager 6.2
This 35-question exam tests your knowledge of the operation of FortiManager for centralized network administration, and its duration is 70 minutes.
- The Fortinet NSE5 - FortiSIEM 5.1
Based on integrating FortiSIEM to network infrastructure, this exam contains 25 questions, and the duration is 50 minutes. The registration for this test ends in September 2020.
- The Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiSIEM 5.2
This exam will contain 30 questions to be completed in 60 minutes and is an updated version of the Fortinet NSE5 - FortiSIEM 5.1 exam.
For your information, candidates are encouraged to follow the corresponding courses for better preparation.
NSE7 or Network Security Architect
You can showcase your advanced knowledge in the deployment and management of Fortinet security solutions with this certification. So, if you’d like to achieve it, you will have to pass a minimum of 1 of the exams listed below. Luckily, all of these available tests contain 30 questions and candidates will have 60 minutes to complete any of them. So, here go the NSE7 exams with the main focus highlighted:
- The Fortinet NSE7 - Advanced Analytics 5.2
Utilizing FortiSIEM in a multi-tenant environment.
- The Fortinet NSE7 - Advanced Threat Protection 3.0
FortiSandbox and other advanced threat protection methodologies.
- The Fortinet NSE7 - Cloud Security 6.0
The infrastructure of the private cloud and its security challenges.
- The Fortinet NSE7 - Public Cloud Security 6.0
Security challenges faced by public cloud infrastructure and its different components.
- The Fortinet NSE7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.2
Centrally managing a security infrastructure that is maintained through multiple FortiGate devices.
- The Fortinet NSE7 - Secure Access 6.2
FortiOS, FortiAP, FortiSwitch, and FortiAuthenticator features.
Fortinet certifications are a great way to validate your knowledge and skills in the cybersecurity landscape and will help you become recognized as an industry specialist. Following any one of those certification paths will help you establish a solid career and since cybersecurity is a constantly expanding industry, your knowledge will be extremely valuable for a long time to come. Get started today then!
- The Fortinet NSE4 - FortiOS 6.2