Cisco 300-710 Bundle
- Exam: 300-710 Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-710 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-710 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-710 Questions & Answers
230 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-710 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco SNCF 300-710 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
51 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
300-710 Study Guide
588 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco SNCF 300-710 Exam Dumps, Cisco SNCF 300-710 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco SNCF certification 300-710 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco SNCF 300-710 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco SNCF 300-710 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-710 Cisco SNCF certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
A popular and widely taken Cisco exam is 300-710 SNCF, which can lead its pursuers to two different and highly valuable Cisco certifications.
Who Can Sit for 300-710?
Particularly, such an exam is for those candidates who are pursuing either the professional-level CCNP Security or the Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security Firepower designations. To be awarded the latter certificate, all candidates have to nail just 300-710 SNCF test. However, to earn the professional-level CCNP Security certificate, candidates must combine exam 300-710 SNCF with the Cisco 350-701 SCOR, also known as Executing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies exam. In all, these certification exams can be taken by people who are looking to validate their IT skills and capabilities. They can also be pursued by those who are looking to acquire new skills that are highly valuable. These Cisco certifications might as well be needed by employees if there has been a change in the law or simply to comply with company requirements. Furthermore, these validations will be perfect for those trying to make their rÃ©sumÃ©s stand out from the competition, which means candidates will be more likely to get hired. To add more, they are perfect for those applicants who are looking to increase the operational efficiency of the company they work for and those looking to receive recognized digital badges for all their social media profiles. As a rule, both of these Cisco certifications have a validity period of 3 years and are to be renewed so they donâ€™t expire. Also, neither of these certificates require any formal prerequisites but examinees are expected to have at least three to five years of experience working with the relevant technologies that they will be tested on.
Facts for 300-710 SNCF Test
Exam 300-710 assesses how well candidates understand the Cisco Firepower and Firepower Threat Defense types of software, including aspects such as the management, integration, implementation, troubleshooting, and adjustment of these software types and their policies. Exam 300-710 is of 90-minute duration and candidates can expect to find drag and drop, fill in the blank, and simulation types of questions in the actual test. Whatâ€™s more, such a test is available anywhere in the world in two languages, English & Japanese. Then, to sit for this 300-710 SNCF validation, candidates must register through Pearson VUE and will be allowed to take the official exam at local testing centers or online under proctored conditions. To help students fully prepare for 300-710, the vendor provides two official training courses, which are â€˜Securing Networks by using Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS)â€™ and â€˜Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall (SSNGFW)â€™.
Skills Measured by 300-710
To get the passing score in the official test, the candidates must address the following skills as described below:
- Deployment â€” for the initial part, students must be able to incorporate NGFW modes such as transparent & routed ones, deploy NGIPS such as Inline & Passive, incorporate high availability facilities like standby/active failover, link redundancy, and multi-instance, and finally, explain IRB settings.
- Configuration â€” under this exam category, examinees will have to tweak the system configurations of Cisco Firepower Management Center and set up policies such as SSL, intrusion, malware & file, access control, identity, DNS, and pre-filter necessary for the Cisco Firepower Management Center. What is more, applicants will have to be aware of how to use that Center to adjust numerous aspects such as correlation, network discovery, actions, application detectors & Open AppID, intrusion rules & objects, and tweak various devices including QoS, NAT, Platform Settings, VPN, Certificates, and Device Management.
- Management & Troubleshooting â€” here, candidates must show they have the ability to adjust dashboards & analytics in Firepower Management Center, troubleshoot problems with the help of GUI & FMC CLI, anticipate risks, create reports, and lastly, use packet capture methods to carry out troubleshooting.
- Integration â€” in the final domain, students must demonstrate their ability to deploy Threat Intelligence Director when investigating security intelligence feeds from third parties, use Firepower Management Center to tweak Cisco AMP for endpoints and networks, explain the Cisco Identify Services Engine (ISE) & the Cisco FMC PxGrid Integration, carry out security checks with the help of the Cisco Threat Response, and finally, detail the use of the Rapid Threat Containment (RTC) feature found inside FMC.
Job Prospects & Salary for 300-710 Passers
Those who manage to earn either the Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security Firepower or the CCNP Security designations can opt for a wide range of careers such as:
- Security Administrator, IT;
- Information Security Analyst;
- Cyber Security Analyst;
- Security Manager, IT;
- Director, IT Security;
- Information Security Engineer;
- Network Security Analyst;
- Security Architect, IT;
- Security Engineer;
- Network Security Engineer;
- Systems Architect;
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist.
Note that each of these job roles comes with massive pay. For instance, Payscale reveals that the average annual income of a Security Administrator, IT is about $67k and for an Information Security Analyst this figure rises to around $73k yearly. A seasoned Cyber Security Analyst can make as much as $117k a year while a Security Manager, IT can earn as high as $148k. The pay per annum for a Director, IT Security is between $81k and $151k, while the remuneration range for an Information Security Engineer is between $66k and $134k. The average median salary for a Network Security Analyst is slightly more than $72k whereas for a Security Architect, IT the figure rises up to almost $125k. To know more, a Security Engineer can earn a maximum of $135k per annum while the income of a Network Security Engineer can reach peaks of $127k. The income range for a Systems Architect is between $69k and $163k whereas an Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist makes anywhere between $36k and $74k a year. Well, if you are still doubting the decision to follow the aforementioned Cisco validations, then these high monetary figures will surely convince you to do so.
What Designation to Achieve Next?
After these certificates have been attained, candidates can then pursue more advanced expert-level certifications in the future such as the popular CCIE Security offered by the same vendor.
Pass your Cisco SNCF 300-710 certification exam with the latest Cisco SNCF 300-710 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-710 Cisco SNCF certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco SNCF 300-710 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco SNCF 300-710 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco SNCF 300-710 exam dumps, Cisco SNCF 300-710 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 500-490 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks for Field Engineers (ENDESIGN)
- 700-150 - Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 500-560 - Cisco Networking: On-Premise and Cloud Solutions (OCSE)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 700-805 - Cisco Renewals Manager (CRM)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 700-755 - Small Business Technical Overview (SBTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
Purchase Cisco 300-710 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-710 SNCF Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump