Microsoft AZ-500 Bundle
- Exam: AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
AZ-500 Questions & Answers
341 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-500 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft AZ-500 exam.
73 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-500 Study Guide
635 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Dumps, Microsoft AZ-500 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification AZ-500 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft AZ-500 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt AZ-500 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft AZ-500 exam will equip you with the relevant skills to become a reputable security engineer with a focus on Azure.
Why Choose AZ-500?
This test is attributed to Microsoft Azure technologies associated with security. Only by acing it, the students can prove their abilities in the proper implementation of security control, identification, and access management, as well as in maintaining the security framework. What is more, this test is also associated with the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification.
AZ-500 Exam Potential Candidates
If you are preparing for the Microsoft AZ-500 test, you should first ask yourself a few things. As you can see, this exam has a very specific target audience, so you should go for it only if you have some experience with Azure security. Thus, you should be skilled in automation and scripting. Aside from that, if you want to perform well in this certification test, you will also need a good grip on the networking and virtualization concepts. Your capabilities should also cover cloud and products in addition to services for Azure, and other services as well as products for Microsoft.
Structure of AZ-500 Exam
To pass this AZ-500 certification exam, the applicants have to attempt about 40-60 questions within 180 minutes. This test can be taken in the following languages: Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified), or Korean. The styling of questions considers multiple choices, active screen, build lists, short answer, reviews screen, best answer, and others. The passing score for AZ-500 test is 700 points out of 1000. In order to register, navigate to the Microsoft official website and follow the instructions, which includes paying $165 as the entry fee.
Topics for AZ-500 Test
It is important to keep in mind that before taking this exam, you must form a strong knowledge and understanding of the basic IT security principles. Also, if you want to nail the Microsoft AZ-500 exam at the first attempt, you should explore the four main topic areas listed below:
- Identity and Access Management;
- Platform Protection Implementation;
- Security Operation Management;
- Data and App Security.
Within the Identity and Access Management domain, the abilities being looked at include managing identities for Azure Active Directory, where the focus is on service principals security, groups for AD directory, AD users, configuring password writeback, authentication methods, and Azure subscriptions. The next item is about using Azure-based AD in configuring secure access. This encompasses technical issues such as Azure AD PIM (Privileged Identity Management), access reviews, activating and configuring PIM, conditional policies for access, and identity protection for Azure AD. Again, managing access for apps is another field to be studied in this first topic. Here, candidates build their capacity in aspects like app registration and API access. The final part involves managing access control where it is broken down into permissions for subscribing and resources, group permissions for resources, custom RBAC roles, interpreting permissions, and checking access.
Within the AZ-500 segment of Platform Protection Implementation, candidates must begin by implementing advanced security for networks. This covers VPN, groups for network security, Azure Firewall, application gateway called Azure Front Door, web apps firewall, Azure Bastion, service endpoints, and DDoS protection. The final step involves configuring compute advanced security. In this section, applicants learn about endpoint protection, carrying out VMs system updates, authentication, security configuration, vulnerability management, configuring SSL/TLS certs, and performing automation updates among others. And as far as the Security Operations Management objective is concerned, the areas of study include the use of Azure Monitor in security monitoring. With this, learning encompasses alerts, security logs, and diagnostic logging as well as log retention. It is followed by the area where security is monitored with the help of Azure Security Center. This concerns vulnerability scans, VM access, centralized management of policy, configuring compliance policies, and evaluating for compliance with the help of Azure Security Center. Also, to be covered is monitoring security with the help of Azure Sentinel. Learners will consider aspects such as creating and customizing alerts, configuring data sources, evaluating data sources and results coming from Azure Sentinel, and configuring workflow automation. Finally, candidates will get to cover the configuration of security policies, which includes configuring security settings and a playbook.
The final AZ-500 exam topic talking about Data and App Security begins by looking at configuring storage security. Here, exam-takers look at access control, key management, authentication of Azure AD, Azure AD Domain Services, Signatures for Shared Access, policy for shared access, and encryption of storage service. The second part involves configuring database security. This covers database authentication and auditing, advanced threat defence for Azure SQL, database encryption, and implementing encryption for the Azure database. Lastly is configuring and managing Key Vault. This touches Key Vault access, managing permissions to certificates, keys, and secrets, RBAC configuration, managing certificates, and secrets, configuring key rotation, and backing up and restoring items for Key Vault.
Jobs, Responsibilities, and Expected Salary after Passing AZ-500 Exam
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification coming after acing AZ-500 test is the most direct way to get a job as an Azure security engineer. This role captures aspects such as managing the posture of security within an organization. Other responsibilities of such a specialist include identifying and solving vulnerabilities using varied security tools, implementing protection from threats, and countering escalating security incidents. In addition, you’ll be working with a team devoted to ensuring the management of security within the cloud or hybrid environments. You can apply for any of the various job titles associated with Azure security. They include an Azure or cloud security engineer, a senior systems engineer, and a cloud security architect. Per year, cloud security engineers earn $96,800 on average based on what ZipRecruiter.com divulges.
What Is Your Career Path after AZ-500?
After receiving the aforementioned associate-level certificate, you can also decide to enhance your skills further and bag another certification. There are certifications at the expert-level which are best for anyone seeking to have more say in their career. They include:
- The Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert;
- The Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
The first certificate for developers requires passing one test while the latter for solutions architect demands acing two tests. Earning any of them makes you an expert who can command a more advanced role and even a better salary.
Pass your Microsoft AZ-500 certification exam with the latest Microsoft AZ-500 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using AZ-500 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft AZ-500 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft AZ-500 exam dumps, Microsoft AZ-500 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (beta)
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB (beta)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist (beta)
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
Purchase Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft AZ-500 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump