Microsoft AZ-104 Bundle
- Exam: AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
AZ-104 Questions & Answers
530 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-104 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft AZ-104 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
132 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-104 Study Guide
458 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Dumps, Microsoft AZ-104 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification AZ-104 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft AZ-104 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt AZ-104 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft AZ-104 exam, in particular, is aimed at the Azure administrators. It does not matter if you donâ€™t currently work in this job role, because you can easily go for it if you want to. Passing this test and earning the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification prepares you to take up this role and be able to perform all the required tasks efficiently. Therefore, you need to develop competence while preparing for this exam to gain practical experience during your preparation.
Why Take This Exam?
The Microsoft AZ-104 is one of the role-based options that were introduced in 2019. Passing it will help a candidate to earn the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification which is aimed at those specialists who have the relevant skills in implementing and managing a Microsoft Azure environment of an organization. These individuals are the Azure administrators who are responsible for the implementation, management, and monitoring of identity, storage, governance, virtual network, and compute in a Cloud-based environment. They are also in charge of monitoring and adjusting resources when needed. Moreover, these employees function as a part of a bigger team that is focused on implementing the Cloud infrastructure of their company. So, if you want to become such a highly competent specialist, you need to know certain things before going for the Microsoft AZ-104 test.
Who Should Take Microsoft AZ-104 Exam?
The Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate exam has been designed to provide all the essential support that an individual might need to get started his/her career as an Azure Administrator. Specialists having a minimum six-month hands-on experience in Azure workloads, security, and governance can opt for this test and thus, aim for a better position, pay, and career opportunities after passing their AZ-104 exam.
What Is It All about?
This Microsoft exam checks the candidateâ€™s knowledge at multiple levels and tries to turn them into a real-world problem-solver. To make this happen, AZ-104 extensively covers five domains such as:
- Managing Azure identities & governance;
- Deploying & controlling Azure compute resources;
- Implementing & managing storage;
- Configuring & handling virtual networking;
- Monitoring Azure resources.
In particular, the first area focuses on notions like Azure AD object management, role-based access control management, Azure subscription, and governance. Thus, you will learn how to create users & groups and how to manage them properly, how to provide customers with necessary Azure resources, and the way Cost Management is configured. In addition, you will get to know more about resources like VM, will learn how to apply tags, and configure locks as well as Azure policies.
The second domain puts much stress on configuration of VMs for high availability as well as scalability, their deployment and configuration. Here, you will also get to know more about Azure Disk Encryption, Azure Kubernetes Service, and Azure Container Instances. To know more, within this section, youâ€™ll get equipped with such notions as ARM template, will know how to add data discs, design and implement App Service and App Service Plans. Finally, here, you will also understand how to deploy the VHD template and redeploy VMs.
The third topic is dedicated to Azure Storage, including the blob one. Through this area, you will learn how to configure Azure File Sync service and how to copy information by using AZCopy. Moreover, candidates will learn how to take advantage of accounts for storage and deal with pieces of data within Azure Storage. At last, one will be taught to utilize the Azure Storage Explorer, create a share of Azure files, and implement store tiers for Azure blobs.
Finally, the last two domains talk about virtual networks like VNET peering, IP addresses, subnets, and Azure back-up & data recovery. In addition, here, you will become knowledgeable about how to make use of Azure Monitor and how to put into practice a Log Analytics workspace. Also, with the help of these objectives, you will understand how to access virtual networks securely, how to manage load balancing effectively, how to create Recovery Services Vault, and manage various queries. Finally, within this area, candidates will learn how to deal with review backup reports and how to operate with Azure VPN Gateway, ExpressRoute, and Azure Virtual WAN.
This way, AZ-104 makes a candidate equipped enough to address real-world Azure-related issues and become a seasoned Azure Administrator.
Luckily, this test has no official requirements. However, Microsoft recommends that the candidates have a minimum of six months of practical experience in administering Azure. It is not a mandatory prerequisite, but you need to have a good understanding of Azure workloads, core Azure services, governance, and security. Additionally, you should have skills in using Azure CLI, Azure Resource Manager templates, PowerShell, and Azure portal.
Format of Microsoft AZ-104 Test
The applicants should take their time and go through the certification webpage to read the exam policies and all that is required of the potential test-takers. This includes the number of questions, which may be from 40 to 60, with the allocated time that is 180 minutes. All the questions may be based on multiple-choice, active screen, case studies, and lab format if to name just a few. The passing score for AZ-104 exam is 700 points and luckily, there is no negative marking for the wrong answers. You also need to know that AZ-104 exam costs $165 and is available in Simplified Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean.
What Are Career Opportunities after Nailing Microsoft AZ-104 Exam?
For a beginner IT specialist, the Microsoft AZ-104 exam can open a whole new world of opportunities. Without asking any hefty prerequisites, it will help you grab the job role of Azure Administrator in some top-tier companies. As this test and its related certification are globally recognized and Microsoft Azure has acquired nearly 20% of cloud market share, specialists can scour opportunities beyond the borders. Not only the career perks will be in abundance, but the pay would also be considerably higher. For your information, a Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator can make $107,683 annually in the US as stated by ZipRecruiter.com.
How to Leverage Your Career as Microsoft Azure Administrator?
Currently, Azure is leading the world in cloud computing and the world is in need of Azure experts. So, if you're done exploring what the Azure Administrator certification offers, it's time to look for advancement opportunities. To make this happen, a candidate can go for the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certificate that will make you an expert in Azure administration and development in one go. Still, one exam AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions is necessary to earn this certification. Undoubtedly, having this expert-level certification by your side will help you in career advancement at multiple levels and will cultivate the most advanced and in-demand skills.
If you want to achieve a high score after taking the Microsoft AZ-104 exam, you need to know a lot about it and learn all its topics. This guide and the hints for your preparation will make a significant difference during your preparation process. So, follow them to succeed, and good luck!
Pass your Microsoft AZ-104 certification exam with the latest Microsoft AZ-104 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using AZ-104 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft AZ-104 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft AZ-104 exam dumps, Microsoft AZ-104 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-102 - Microsoft 365 Administrator (beta)
- MD-102 - Endpoint Administrator (beta)
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MS-721 - Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-335 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
Purchase Microsoft AZ-104 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft AZ-104 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump