Pass 300-910 DEVOPS Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
59 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-910 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 exam.
Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 Exam Dumps, Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco DEVOPS certification 300-910 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-910 Cisco DEVOPS certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Cisco 300-910 exam, also called “Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms” (DEVOPS) checks the candidate's understanding of the most important DevOps practices. It is also closely linked with the deployment of automation that leads to automated configuration, scalability, and management of cloud infrastructure processes and microservices.
Passed alone, test 300-910 leads to the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – DevOps certification. If you pass the core exam coded 350-901 along with it, it will bring the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certificate. The core one emphasizes the candidate’s understanding of software design and development using APIs, application deployment, infrastructure, Cisco platforms, security, and automation.
Still, 300-910 is not the only concentration test available. The applicants can choose the most preferred one from the eight options. They cover different fast-rising industry-specific fields like automation for enterprises, data centers, collaboration, security, service provider, and DevOps, among the rest.
The exam mostly targets networking professionals and software developers who want to learn more about DevOps and verify skills in deploying, monitoring, automating applications, and performing various other tasks. Still, those working in the roles like account managers, consulting systems engineers, network engineers, network administrators, sales engineers, technical solutions architects, and wireless design engineers are also part of ideal audience.
There are no specific requirements for 300-910 applicants. But, it is recommended to have three to five years of experience with software development. Also, skills in Python programming will be beneficial.
In case you decide to enroll in the official preparation course, you will need to meet some prerequisites. This involves core knowledge of virtualization, Linux, key DevOps concepts, continuous deployment and integration, and others.
Key Exam Facts
Cisco 300-910 exam will cost you $300 and to schedule for this exam visit the Pearson VUE platfrom. The advantage of this step is in the fact that the test can be taken from any location through the online testing mode. The questions you’ll need to complete will be of multiple-choice and multiple-response types and the time allocated for the test is 90 minutes. The score report is provided immediately after completing the exam. It contains the information about the applicant’s performance in each section as well as the total passing mark.
Uncovering the Main Details of the Exam Objectives
Cisco 300-910 exam involves six main sections that are disclosed below. However, there might be questions associated with other relevant topics, so candidates should try to master as much as possible regarding the test.
- CI/CD Pipeline
20% of the exam outline cover the questions about building as well as deploying Jenkins, Drone, and Travis CI tools, the implementation of a CI/CD pipeline considering certain scenario, and troubleshooting code-based failures, pipeline issues, and problems with tool incompatibility. Other concepts one has to master include tests for CI/CD pipeline integration, choosing the right strategy for release deployment, and identifying issues with code dependency.
- Packaging & Delivery of Applications
This section accounts for 15% and if focused on the applicants’ knowledge of containerizing an application, the deployment of many microservice apps, and the analysis of container architecture figures as per business and technical requirements. Safe handling procedures for items’ configuration, apps parameters, construction of Docker files, and the deployment of applications with the use of golden images are also the areas one should understand.
- Infrastructure Automation
The next 20% of the test emphasize the topics such as DevOps practices integration considering the current structure of an organization, configuration tools, and automation of infrastructure services like Ansible, Puppet. In addition, the applicants need to be knowledgeable in creating the Ansible playbook for application deployment, Terraform configuration, advantages and the use of Infrastructure as Code, designing validation of network state within CI/CD pipeline, NetDevOps, and others.
- Cloud & Multicloud
This module take about 15% of the syllabus and requires candidates to demonstrate their knowledge of Kubernetes, Kubernetes cluster apps deployment, Drone configuration file delivery, and Kubernetes application deployment. Also, students need to pay attention to a method of deploying apps in multiple environments, the configuration for high availability and disaster recovery, and cloud portability testing. Finally, the topics like cost projecting for public cloud, infrastructure as code for public cloud usage, and strategies for implementing cloud services are covered here as well.
- Logging, Monitoring & Metrics
Next 20% cover the themes related to log and metric systems, application troubleshooting, implementing log reporting system, logs aggregation, search & reporting. Also, this domain is dedicated to the use of AppDynamics, chaos engineering concepts, building Python scripts, the development of monitoring dashboard, Webex Teams, response to outages, designing notifications, etc. In addition, skills in defining extra application requirements for advancing their performance, Kubernetes capabilities associated with logging, monitoring, and metrics, and their integration into a CI/CD pipeline design.
The last section only covers about 10% of the exam content and may involve questions about methods utilized for protecting the application as well as its infrastructure in both production and testing phases in a CI/CD pipeline. Finally, the candidates should be proficient in different approaches of the implementation of software development life cycle.
If your area of interest lies in taking up job roles in DevOps, automation or software development, sitting for the Cisco 300-910 exam and obtaining its associated certificate is a good choice. Being accredited, the candidates can start focusing more on their specialization areas due to the skills they have validated through the concentration exam. This certification makes it easier for employers to identify experienced automation specialists. Moreover, it makes one suitable for the roles such as network developer, network services analyst, network engineer, network analyst, and many others.
Acing the Cisco 300-910 test is a win-win situation. It benefits the employers with the available workforce that is capable of programmatically scaling and maintaining Cisco infrastructure, and provides individuals with a golden opportunity to sharpen the in-demand development skills for career growth. In addition, after earning the DevNet Professional accreditation, one can go for higher-level options such as CCDE (Cisco Certified Design Expert) and CCAr (Cisco Certified Architect).
Pass your Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 certification exam with the latest Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-910 Cisco DEVOPS certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- CI/CD Pipeline
Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 exam dumps, Cisco DEVOPS 300-910 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 600-460 - Implementing andSupporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 500-440 - Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCED)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-910 DEVOPS Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump