Cisco 300-620 Bundle
- Exam: 300-620 Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 300-620 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-620 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
300-620 Questions & Answers
206 Questions & Answers
Includes real 300-620 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco DCACI 300-620 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
38 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
300-620 Study Guide
1221 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco DCACI 300-620 Exam Dumps, Cisco DCACI 300-620 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco DCACI certification 300-620 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco DCACI 300-620 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco DCACI 300-620 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-620 Cisco DCACI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-620 DCACI exam is also called Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure. It is associated with the CCNP Data Center certification and tests a candidate's understanding of Cisco switches in relation to the ACI mode, which includes the processes like integration, management, and others.
Target Audience and Required Skills
300-620 DCACI is a professional-level exam majorly designed for field engineers, network designers and engineers, data center engineers, storage administrators, technical solutions architects, and other personnel who wants to validate their competence in this field. No strict prerequisites are set by Cisco, so the candidates only need to master the topics mentioned in the official outline.
Thus, applicants should have an in-depth understanding of different network protocols, routing and switching, as well as have to be familiar with switching products offered by Cisco Ethernet. Awareness of the basics of virtualization and data center architecture is also recommended. There is a training course by Cisco, which is Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU), that may help to grasp all the important information.
The Main Topics of the Exam
In this test, questions will be derived from six major modules that include related sub-topics. Here are the areas that the candidates can expect to face in 300-620:
- The infrastructure of ACI Fabric
In this module, your knowledge of the ACI hardware as well as topology will be tested along with the understanding of the ACI object model. You should also know what is the ACI fabric discovery and how to use faults, audit logs, and an event record properly. Other topics involve the implementation of ACI policies, such as those for access and fabric, and applying logical constructs in ACI, VRF, EPG, bridge domain, application profile, contracts, and tenants. This domain constitutes 20% of the expected questions.
- The management of ACI
This section also takes about 20% of the exam content. Here, the candidates should demonstrate their knowledge of the implementation of in-band as well as out-of-band, skills in using SNMP services and Syslog, and applying the configuration backup, including a snapshot or config import and export. An understanding of the RBAC and AAA implementation as well as the principles of upgrade and configuration are required too.
- External Connectivity of Networks
In this domain, one should show the knowledge of the procedures such as Layer 2 out and Layer 3 out. These involve familiarity with the core concepts of STP/MCP and other related topics. The module covers 20% of the test.
- The ACI integrations
15% of the questions are expected to be delivered from this topic. The applicants will be asked how to perform the implementation of the VMware vCenter DVS integration and what is the resolution immediacy when it comes to VMM. Finally, the candidates should be able to implement a managed as well as an unmanaged service graph.
- Packet Forwarding in ACI
This domain covers 15% of the exam syllabus. It includes the concepts such as endpoint learning and the implementation of bridge domain configuration. This the knowledge of processes like unicast routing, ARP flooding, etc.
- ACI anywhere
This is the last major topic you will be assessed on and it takes about 10% of the entire exam. Here, the candidates will be asked to describe multipod and multisite.
Important Exam Facts
This exam costs $300 and applicants have to schedule it through Pearson VUE. For the comfort of candidates, 300-620 can be taken from anywhere in the world via online testing mode. The questions are always offered in the English language and you are expected to solve them within 90 minutes. The certain passing score for the exam is not known as it is set by Cisco using statistical analysis. To be on the safer side, you should be able to answer all the questions right.
Any candidate that fails this exam due to one reason or the other, will have to wait for five days before the second attempt. If you have achieved the needed mark but feel like sitting for the exam again, you can do that after 180 days from the first try.
You Have Passed It. What Is Next?
Those candidates who successfully ace 300-620 test will be given the Cisco Certified Specialist â€“ Data Center ACI Implementation certification first. With this certificate, it is believed that you are well-skilled in the field of Cisco switches in ACI.
If you want to upgrade your portfolio and acquire more knowledge in the industry, you can take and pass 350-601 DCCOR exam as well which is a core test for the CCNP Data Center accreditation. Once these two steps are completed, the certification is yours. Finally, you can check out other concentration options under this path or go for the CCIE Data Center certificate. In this case, the candidates are recommended to have 5 to 7 years of working experience in the field and be proficient in creating, deploying, optimizing complex data center solutions as well as handling other related tasks.
Career Opportunities for a Cisco Certified Professional
As a holder of the CCNP Data Center certification, you are open to various job roles with high pay. You can work as a network engineer, data center operations engineer, data center manager, technical consulting engineer, and technical leader, to name just a few options. According to PayScale.com, the average annual earnings of these roles range from $78k to $101k. You can also apply for the jobs like service reliability engineer, technical solutions architect, customer delivery consulting engineer, and so many others. Note, that in any job position, you may expect decent pay since as stated on the PayScale website, generally, the CCNP certificate ensures one gets about $96k on average, per annum.
Earning a certification is a good opportunity for you to upgrade yourself, and the certificates offered by Cisco can easily boost your marketability. Pass 300-620 exam to improve and validate your skills, improve your confidence, and gain extra recognition for your competence. With its related specialist-level and CCNP accreditations, you can opt for a variety of lucrative jobs, so go for it!
Pass your Cisco DCACI 300-620 certification exam with the latest Cisco DCACI 300-620 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-620 Cisco DCACI certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- The infrastructure of ACI Fabric
Cisco DCACI 300-620 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco DCACI 300-620 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco DCACI 300-620 exam dumps, Cisco DCACI 300-620 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 700-805 - Cisco Renewals Manager (CRM)
- 500-490 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks for Field Engineers (ENDESIGN)
- 700-150 - Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 500-560 - Cisco Networking: On-Premise and Cloud Solutions (OCSE)
- 700-755 - Small Business Technical Overview (SBTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 500-470 - Cisco Enterprise Networks SDA, SDWAN and ISE Exam for System Engineers (ENSDENG)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
Purchase Cisco 300-620 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-620 DCACI Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump