Pass 300-635 DCAUTO Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
60 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-635 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 exam.
Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 Exam Dumps, Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco DCAUTO certification 300-635 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-635 Cisco DCAUTO certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 300-635 DCAUTO (Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions) is one of their most popular exams as it is part of three different Cisco certifications.
Ideal Audience for 300-635 DCAUTO Test
This exam is designed for those candidates who are aiming for the professional-level CCNP Data Center or the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certifications. It is also intended for individuals aiming for the Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center Automation and Programmability certificate. To earn the CCNP Data Center designation, candidates must combine exam 300-635 with 350-601 DCCOR (Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies), whereas for the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certificate they have to combine it with exam 350-901 DEVCOR (Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs). Lastly, to be awarded the Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center Automation and Programmability validation, candidates must pass only 300-635 exam. Note that all these Cisco designations are valid for 3 years and are renewable. Also, none of them requires any formal prerequisites, but candidates are expected to possess at least three to five years of experience working with the relevant technologies assessed in the related tests.
What Are Details for Cisco 300-635?
This 90-minute exam assesses how well candidates can implement automated solutions for data centers. Also, issues such as orchestration, tools for automation, and programming concepts feature strongly in this test. The types of questions students can expect to find in this exam are fill in the blanks, drag & drops, and simulation. To know more, such an exam can be taken at local testing centers or online under proctored conditions. To sit for 300-635, candidates must register through Pearson VUE with the exam entrance fee being USD 300. To fully prepare for test 300-365, candidates can sign up for ‘Implementing Automation for Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUI)’, which is the official training course offered by the vendor.
What to Expect in Final 300-635?
This test will address numerous technical areas related to IT such as:
- Main Aspects of Network Functionality — for the first objective, candidates must be able to use numerous control operations such as cloning, merging, branching, and adding as well as explain the traits of REST APIs & RPC APIs including the difficulties and the rule of thumb involved when using APIs asynchronously & synchronously. Moreover, applicants will need to touch on all the advantages of having a virtual Python environment, elaborate all the pros of automating data center environments with the help of network configuration facilities such as Puppet & Ansible, and lastly, break down Python scripts consisting of classes, loops, conditions, functions, and data types.
- Networking Data Centers Using Controllers — in this category, candidates must show that they can describe ACI app hosting abilities, explain ACI target policies, incorporate ACI apps from Cisco ACI Apps Center, and investigate REST API calls with the help of API inspector. In addition, one has to be able to make an app policy with Python scripts & ACI REST API, form an app policy with Ansible playbook, elaborate all the advantages that come from deploying Kubernetes frameworks with the help of the ACI CNI plugin and create an app policy using ACI Cobra SDK & Python scripts.
- Networking Data Centers Using Devices — under this test topic, applicants need to show they are able to explain Day 0 provisioning, describe NX-OS iPXE, define Cisco POAP, and use NX-OS to deploy On-Box Programmability & Automation including On-box Python Scripting, NX-OS guest shell, Embedded Event Manager (EEM), Bash, and Linux containers. Next, candidates should learn how to contrast old-fashioned approaches to network monitoring such as Netflow, SMNP, and SYSLOG with the latest model-driven approaches like gRPC and YANG Push. Then, s/he has to incorporate NX-OS with Off-Box Programmability and Automation with the inclusion of Nexus NETCONF with OpenConfig, NX-API CLI, NX-API REST, Nexus NX-API, and the network adjustment tools with Ansible NX-OS. Finally, examinees should be aware of how to create Python scripts that can use model-driven data alongside the NX-OS.
- Computing Data Centers — here, students will have to make use of developer tools to tweak the Cisco UCS like Ansible, UCS Power Tool, UCS Python SDK, elaborate the features & functionalities of DCNM API, and point out the phases involved in the Intersight API authentication approach. Further on, one needs to elaborate on the steps involved when using the UCS Director to deploy workflows for both virtual & physical frameworks including custom tasks, pre-set tasks, and script libraries, and make use of the UCS Director REST API browser. Lastly, candidates must be enlightened on how to create an Intersight API call with the instructions provided in order to handle firmware updates, server policies, and service profiles.
Career Prospects for Successful Exam-Passers
Those individuals who hold either the CCNP Data Center, the Cisco Certified DevNet Professional, or the Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center Automation and Programmability certifications can pursue various careers such as:
- Data Center Manager;
- Information Technology (IT) Manager;
- IT Director;
- Network Engineer;
- Network Administrator;
- Network Analyst;
- Sr. Network Engineer;
- Network Architect;
- Network Security Engineer;
- Systems Engineer (Computer Networking/IT);
- Network Manager;
- Solutions Architect.
As for the salaries, as rendered by PayScale, the average annual income of a Data Center Manager is $98,635. The yearly salary of an IT Manager is $88,575 while that of an IT Director is $121,176. Network Engineers can earn anywhere between $51,000-$108,000 per annum whereas Network Administrators can make anywhere between $43,000-$84,000 in one year. The yearly remuneration of a Network Analyst can be as high as $86,000 while that of a Sr. Network Engineer can reach peaks of $139,000. The earnings per annum for a Network Architect range between $81,000 to $154,000 whereas the median pay of a Network Security Engineer ranges between $59,000 and $127,000. Then, a Systems Engineer (Computer Networking/IT) can make somewhere around $74,687 per year whereas a Network Manager can make around $87,054. Finally, the average income per annum for a Solutions Architect is roughly $119,061. So, these huge figures should definitely convince you to opt for the aforementioned designations offered by Cisco.
Certifications to Earn Next
Once these evaluations have been earned, candidates can pursue expert-level certifications in the future such as the CCIE Data Center or the CCDE.
Pass your Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 certification exam with the latest Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-635 Cisco DCAUTO certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 exam dumps, Cisco DCAUTO 300-635 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 600-460 - Implementing andSupporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 500-440 - Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCED)
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-635 DCAUTO Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump