Pass Your VMware Certification Exams Easily
Get VMware Certified With CertBolt VMware Certification Practice Test Questions and VMware Exam Dumps
- Master Specialist - VMware Cloud on AWS 2021
- VCA-DBT 2021 - VMware Certified Associate - Digital Business Transformation 2021
- VCAP-CMA Design 2022 - VMware Certified Professional - Cloud Management and Automation 2022 Design
- VCAP-DCV Design 2022 - VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Data Center Virtualization Design 2022
- VCAP-DTM Deploy 2022 - VMware Certified Professional - Desktop and Mobility 2022 Deploy
- VCAP-DTM Design 2021 - VMware Certified Professional - Desktop and Mobility 2021 Design
- VCP-AM 2021 - VMware Certified Professional - Application Modernization 2021
- VCP-AM Develop 2022 - VMware Certified Professional - Application Modernization Develop 2022
- VCP-CMA 2021 - VMware Certified Professional - Cloud Management and Automation 2021
- VCP-DCV 2022 - VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2022
- VCP-DTM 2022 - VMware Certified Professional - Desktop and Mobility 2022
- VCP-DW 2021 - VMware Certified Professional - Digital Workspace 2021
- VCP-SEC 2021 - VMware Certified Professional - Security 2021
- VCTA-AM 2021 - VMware Certified Technical Associate - Application Modernization 2021
- VCTA-CMA 2021 - VMware Certified Technical Associate - Cloud Management Automation
- VCTA-DCV 2022 - VMware Certified Technical Associate - Data Center Virtualization 2022
- VCTA-SEC 2021 - VMware Certified Technical Associate - Security 2021
- VMware Certified Master Specialist - HCI 2021
- VMware Specialist - Cloud Provider 2021
- VMware Specialist - vRealize Operations 2021
- VMware Specialist - vSAN 2021
- VMware vRealize Operations - Cloud Management Automation 2021
- VMWCBP - VMware Carbon Black EndPoint Protection 2021
- 1V0-21.20 - Associate VMware Data Center Virtualization
- 1V0-31.21 - Associate VMware Cloud Management Automation
- 1V0-41.20 - Associate VMware Network Virtualization
- 1V0-61.21 - Associate VMware End-User Computing
- 1V0-701 - VMware Certified Associate - Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT)
- 1V0-71.21 - Associate VMware Application Modernization
- 1V0-81.20 - Associate VMware Security
- 2V0-21.20 - Professional VMware vSphere 7.x
- 2V0-31.21 - Professional VMware vRealize Automation 8.3
- 2V0-41.20 - Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center
- 2V0-51.21 - Professional VMware Horizon 8.x
- 2V0-62.21 - Professional VMware Workspace ONE 21.X
- 2V0-71.21 - Professional VMware Application Modernization
- 2V0-72.22 - Professional Develop VMware Spring
- 2V0-81.20 - Professional VMware Security
- 3V0-21.21 - Advanced Design VMware vSphere 7.x
- 3V0-22.21 - Advanced Deploy VMware vSphere 7.x
- 3V0-31.21 - Advanced Deploy VMware vRealize Automation 8.x
- 3V0-31.22 - Advanced Deploy VMware vRealize Automation 8.x (v2)
- 3V0-32.21 - Advanced Design VMware Cloud Management and Automation
- 3V0-41.22 - Advanced Deploy VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.x
- 3V0-42.20 - Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center
- 3V0-51.20 - Advanced Deploy VMware Horizon 7.X
- 3V0-752 - VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Desktop and Mobility Design
- 5V0-11.21 - VMware Cloud on AWS Master Specialist
- 5V0-21.19 - VMware vSAN 6.7 Specialist Exam 2019
- 5V0-21.21 - VMware HCI Master Specialist
- 5V0-22.21 - VMware vSAN 6.7 Specialist
- 5V0-23.20 - VMware vSphere with Tanzu Specialist
- 5V0-31.20 - VMware Cloud Foundation Specialist
- 5V0-32.21 - VMware Cloud Provider Specialist
- 5V0-34.19 - VMware vRealize Operations 7.5
- 5V0-35.19 - VMware SD-WAN Foundations
- 5V0-41.20 - VMware SD-WAN Troubleshoot
- 5V0-61.19 - Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management Specialist
- 5V0-62.19 - VMware Workspace ONE Design and Advanced Integration Specialist
- 5V0-63.21 - VMware Workspace ONE for macOS Skills
- 5V0-91.20 - VMware Carbon Black Portfolio Skills
VMware Certification Practice Test Questions, VMware Certification Exam Dumps
100% Real VMware Certification Exam Dumps With Latest & Accurate Questions. VMware Certification Practice Test Questions to help you prepare and pass with VMware Exam Dumps. Study with Confidence Using Certbolt's VMware Certification Practice Test Questions & VMware Exam Dumps as they are Verified by IT Experts.
VMware is a leading certification provider that represents some of the most prominent digital business solutions like app modernization, virtual cloud networking, multi-cloud, intrinsic security, and digital workspace. Owing to the rapid increase in digital businesses around the world, having one of their certifications in your resume is a sure way to boost your career.
VMware Certification Overview
The wide variety of VMware certificates come in six main tracks as follows:
- Data Center Virtualization
It represents knowledge in the design, installation, and management aspects of VMware vSphere.
This path constitutes the expertise in providing security solutions for various VMware products like VMware Workspace ONE, VMware NSX-T Data Center, and more.
- Cloud Management & Automation
This accounts for the installation, configuration, and optimization of clouds with the use of VMware vRealize Suite.
- Network Virtualization
Such a track represents the concepts of design, implementation, and management of the VMware NSX framework.
- Digital Workspace
It constitutes expertise in delivering and managing applications securely on different devices using accredited intelligence-driven management services.
- Application Modernization
This one represents skills in developing specialized frameworks and administrating the latest technologies like VMware containers and Kubernetes.
In addition to the tracks discussed above, these certifications can be presented in four different levels depending on the job roles they relate to. Thus, they are:
- VMware Certified Technical Associate (VCTA)
Certifications in this section are aimed at Operators.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Administrators and Engineers can find validations ideal for them at this level.
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
This level focuses on roles like Administrators, Architects, and Engineers.
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
Architects can benefit from the certifications available in this category.
Brief Overview of Most Popular VMware Certifications
While there is a large assortment of VMware certifications to talk about, some of the most recognized and valued VMware qualifications are discussed below:
- VMware Certified Associate - Digital Business Transformation 2020
This certification proves one's knowledge in concepts of virtualization and how they help accomplish an organization's digital plans. It also confirms candidates have the technical knowledge in using VMware products that provide VMware Cloud Foundation and Cross-Cloud Architecture solutions. To earn this certification, candidates must pass the VMware Certified Associate - Digital Business Transformation or 1V0-701 exam. It is a non-proctored test consisting of 50 questions to be answered within 135 minutes with the passing score of 300 grades on a scale of 100-500. As for the exam content, candidates must be ready to face questions from the concepts of VMware Cross-Cloud Architecture, vSan, NSX, vRealize Suite, and Horizon Suite solutions, and be knowledgeable enough to recommend the best solutions for any enterprise.
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional - Data Center Virtualization Design 2020
If you want to verify your expertise in handling end-user computing environments and providing the perfect VMware solutions, this is the ideal tool. To acquire this qualification, you must first become VCP-DCV 2020 certified or hold a VCP-DCV 2019 certification. Once you've completed that prerequisite, you must sit for the 3V0-624 exam that will cost you 450 USD. This exam consists of 60 questions of the MCQ, drag and drop, and matching types to be answered within 135 minutes. The passing score is 300 on a scale of 100-500. In this test, you will be questioned on topics related to analyzing the requirements of a business, determining the risks, and making accurate assumptions to create the vSphere conceptual design, mapping business requirements to a logical design, building availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security requirements, transitioning from the logical design to a physical design, developing a vSphere 6.x physical network, and determining the computer resources and virtual machine configuration appropriate for it.
- VMware Certified Professional - Cloud Management and Automation 2019
This certification has been replaced by the updated version known as the VCP-CMA 2020 or VMware Certified Professional - Cloud Management and Automation 2020. With this certification, one can showcase their strength in the installation, configuration, and administration of a VMware vRealize environment. To qualify for this certificate, candidates must be familiar with vSphere 6.7 and vRealize 7.x, follow at least one of the required courses listed on the official vendorâ€™s page, and pass two exams. These two tests are referred to as 2V0-01.19 & 2V0-31.20. The first validation, 2V0-01.19 by code, is a non-proctored exam that consists of 65 single, multiple-choice, and drag and drop questions to complete within 105 minutes, where the passing score is 300 points. To face this exam successfully you must have sound knowledge in installing as well as configuring ESXi 6.x hosts and vCenter Server 6.x, configuring and managing vSS and vDS, handling vSphere 6.x storage, implementing and administering vApps and virtual machines, applying availability & resource management features, and troubleshooting & monitoring vSphere 6.x. On the other hand, 2V0-31.20 is a proctored test that gives you 140 minutes to answer 70 single and multiple-choice items. To pass it, you must score 300 marks on a scale of 100-500. All in all, such a test comprises questions related to vRealize Automation architecture and services, types of deployments of vRealize Automation, preparing DNS, NTP, and other installation requisites, using Quickstart to configure vRealize Automation, using Lifecycle Manager to manually install, configure identity sources and access management, add mappings in addition to profiles, and more.
- VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2020
This certification is meant to prove one's ability to manage and troubleshoot a vSphere infrastructure. To earn this qualification, you must take one of their training courses and pass the Professional VMware vSphere 7.x or 2V0-21.20 exam. This test is proctored and consists of 70 single and multiple-choice tasks to be completed within 130 minutes. The passing score is 300 points as usual with the registration fee of $250. The exam domains include vSphere implementation, vCenter Server topology, storage access protocols like NFS, SAN, and iSCSI, clone architecture, concepts of ESXi clusters, VMKernel networking and switch capabilities, principles of vSphere Lifecycle Manager, SGX (Software Guard Extensions), how software-defined data centers work, single sign-on concepts, optimization, troubleshooting, and other operational tasks.
- VMware Certified Professional - Desktop and Mobility 2020
Proficiency in the design, installation, and management aspects of a VMware Horizon along with the View environment established on a VMware vSphere implementation will be showcased with this certification. To be eligible for it, candidates must attend one of the compulsory training courses and pass two exams. The tests are the VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations also known as 2V0-01.19, which was a requirement for the VCP-CMA 2020 certification as well, and the VMware Professional Horizon 7.7 coded 2V0-51.19. When it comes to the details of 2V0-51.19, it is a proctored test consisting of 65 single, multiple-choice, and drag and drop questions to be answered within 105 minutes. The tasks you can expect to see in this exam will be based on topics like the installation and configuration of components of the Horizon Server, the developments and configuration of Pools, RDSH Server customization, VMware Identity Manager configuration, the installation & management of VMware User Environment Manager and App Volumes, and adapter instance installation along with Horizon Broker Agent.
- VMware Certified Professional â€“ Digital Workspace 2020
This certification will prove your expertise in operations such as the implementation, configuration, management, and troubleshooting of VMware Workspace ONE and its solutions. You can earn such a certificate by attending a required training course and taking 2V0-61.20 exam. This is a proctored test that comes with 70 questions for you to answer within 105 minutes. The items in the final test will be of the single as well as multiple-choice formats and you must score at least 300 on a scale of 100-500 to pass it. Overall, to nail 2V0-61.20, you must understand concepts like the differences between physical and logical architecture, cloud computing and on-premise EMM, various OEM providers, traditional alongside modern management, and authentication methods. In addition to these, candidates must be able to recognize various UEM and IDM components, describe disaster recovery and scalability of VMware, understand the requirements of infrastructure, configure edge services, APIs together with directory services, and troubleshoot issues related to networking configuration, match logs, and console administration.
- VMware Certified Professional - Network Virtualization 2019
This validation has been replaced by the updated version, which is the VCP-NV 2020 or VMware Certified Professional - Network Virtualization 2020. This certification deals with network and security operations including the administration of NSX virtual networking. All you have to do to earn this is to pass the Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.0 or 2V0-41.20 exam. This is a proctored test, where you will be facing 70 questions within 135 minutes. You must score a minimum of 300 points to pass it and pay $250 before the registration. The sections included in test 2V0-41.20 are vSphere architecture, VMware products like Virtual Cloud Network Vision, NSX Portfolio, NSX-T Data Center and their solutions, the installation and configuration of vSphere, concepts of troubleshooting & repairing common NSX issues, and various NSX environment operational tasks.
- VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization
This certification is rather similar to the VCP-NV 2020 one. You can earn this qualification by gaining knowledge in NSX technologies, following one of the required training courses, and taking two exams. For one of the tests, you have two options to choose from: vSphere 6 Foundations or vSphere 6.5 Foundations. As for the second validation, you have the VMware Certified Professional 6 â€“ Network Virtualization exam or 2V0-642, which consists of 77 questions to be answered within 120 minutes and costs $250.
- VMware Certified Master Specialist - HCI 2020
Having this certificate verifies your expertise in VMware vSAN to implement and maintain software-defined storage solutions and more. The prerequisites for this qualification include owning the VCP-DCV 2019 or VCP-DCV 2020 certification along with the vSAN2019 Specialist or vSAN2020 Specialist qualifications. Once you've acquired the said requirements you must follow one of the mandatory training courses and sit for the VMware HCI Master Specialist or 5V0-21.20 exam, which is a proctored MCQs exam consisting of 55 questions to be covered within 105 minutes. To ace it, candidates must score at least 300 points. Paying the registration fee of $250 is also essential to be considered for your test. As for the exam topics, your competence in configuring vSphere replication, using vSAN tools for design, creating and managing disk groups, configuring CNS, utilizing VUM to apply patches, managing firmware, troubleshooting compliance issues & hardware, understanding operational tasks, and more will be checked.
- VMware Specialist - vRealize Operations 2020
If you are interested in validating your skills in deploying and configuring the VMware vRealize Operations 7.5 environment, then this is the perfect certification for you. To qualify for it, you must first possess a VCP certification and then sit for the VMware vRealize Operations 7.5 test, coded 5V0-34.19. This non-proctored validation will cost $125 and commonly carries 50 single and multiple-choice issues for you to answer within 85 minutes. You can pass this exam by attaining a score of 300 out of 500 points. The test domains consist of topics related to the comparison of different node types, the utilization of remote controllers, the benefits of workload optimization, the comparison of capacity planning models, optimization based on hosts and clusters, and more.
- VMware Specialist - vSAN 2019
This certification aims to prove the holder's expertise in designing a proper vSAN cluster with supported hardware & storage capacities and carrying out the installation as well as configuration processes of vSphere. As a prerequisite for this qualification, you must earn the VCP-DCV 2020 certificate. After that, all you have to do is to ace the VMware 5V0-21.19 exam. This proctored test presents 60 single and multiple-choice questions to be dealt with within 120 minutes. As usual, you must score 300 on a scale of 100-500 to pass it. The domains tested by such an exam include vSAN requirements, how vSAN stores and secures data, its space efficiency features, architectural requirements of vSAN 2-node clusters and stretched clusters, how to design a vSAN cluster, defining tools, vSAN configuration, understanding vSAN health warnings, carrying out hardware replacements, modify vSAN policies, analyze performance metrics, and other troubleshooting aspects.
Career Opportunities for VMware Certified Individuals
As certifications that focus on job roles, VMware qualifications are perfect tools to get access to numerous job positions in the digital world. Some of the most common positions along with their average salaries as presented by PayScale.com are as follows:
- Senior Systems Engineer ($106k);
- Systems Administrator ($63k);
- Senior Systems Administrator ($86k);
- Systems Engineer ($81k);
- Senior Systems Engineer ($107k).
In case you want to specialize with another vendor rather than VMware, you can opt for multiple prestigious certificates offered by CompTIA, Cisco, Amazon, or Microsoft.
Pass your certification with the latest VMware exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course from Certbolt. Latest, updated & accurate VMware certification exam dumps questions and answers, VMware practice test for hassle-free studying. Look no further than Certbolt's complete prep for passing by using the VMware certification exam dumps, video training course, VMware practice test questions and study guide for your helping you pass the next exam!
- Data Center Virtualization
VMware Certification Exam Dumps, VMware Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about VMware exam dumps, VMware practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ