Pass 300-725 SWSA Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco SWSA 300-725 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco SWSA 300-725 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
60 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-725 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco SWSA 300-725 exam.
Cisco SWSA 300-725 Exam Dumps, Cisco SWSA 300-725 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco SWSA certification 300-725 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco SWSA 300-725 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco SWSA 300-725 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-725 Cisco SWSA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
A very challenging Cisco exam that can lead to two distinct Cisco certifications is 300-725 SWSA or Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance.
Who Is 300-725 Exam Intended for?
This test is designed for those individuals looking to obtain the Cisco Certified Specialist - Web Content Security certification or the professional-level CCNP Security designation. To receive the Cisco Certified Specialist - Web Content Security certificate, all candidates need to do is simply pass 300-725 SWSA. However, in order to achieve the professional CCNP Security validation, candidates must pass both exams 300-725 SWSA and 350-701 SCOR, also known as Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies. Both these Cisco certifications have a validity period of 3 years and can be renewed to prevent them from expiring. Those who want to attempt these designations need no formal prerequisites but they are expected to have 3 to 5 years of practical experience working with the relevant technologies that will be assessed in the official exams.
What Makes up 300-725 Validation?
In general, exam 300-725 will assess candidates on the Cisco Web Security Appliance, including aspects such as DLP (data loss prevention), malware defense, data security, user control settings, differentiated traffic, identification measures, rules for access, policies for decryption, authentication, and proxy facilities. The duration of this exam is 90 minutes and includes numerous question types such as simulation, fill in the blanks, and drag and drops. To sit for this test, candidates must first register through Pearson VUE. They can take the final exam at local testing centers or online under proctored conditions. To add more, such a test is available worldwide in two languages, English and Japanese. Candidates can prepare for test 300-725 SWSA using the free study guides available online or they can sign up for ‘Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA)’, which is the official training course provided by Cisco for this exam.
What Topics Are Covered in 300-725 Test?
This exam covers numerous IT-related concepts and technologies such as:
- Aspects of the Cisco Web Security Appliance — for this first domain, candidates need to be able to explain all the uses and elements of the Cisco Web Security Appliance including cognitive threat analytics, tools for management, features for data loss prevention, integrated L4TM facility, and proxy features. In addition, applicants will need to detail the remedies offered by Web Security Appliance such as Content Security Management Appliance and Advanced Web Security Reporting, incorporate Splunk with Web Security Appliance, and finally, integrate ISE with Web Security Appliance.
- Settings — under the next objective, candidates must have the ability to tweak the settings of Web Security Appliance, create working user policies, authenticate & adjust different elements of web proxy such as using CLI to tweak proxy access logs, proxy activities, and proxy verifications of active directories, and lastly, filter different types of web pages with the help of a referrer header.
- Proxy Facilities — in this category, examinees are expected to differentiate between various proxy jargon such as transparent proxy, upstream proxy, explicit proxy, and downstream proxy, elaborate on how the system of tune caching works, explain the uses of a PAC (Proxy Auto-Configuration), detail the characteristics of SOCKS proxy facilities, and get to know the characteristics of SOCKS protocols.
- Authentication —here, candidates will have to describe the various features of authentication such as authentication realms & bypass, supported authentication, re-authentication, and authentication logs, incorporate explicit forward proxy to set up the redirection of traffic to the Cisco Web Security Appliance, explain the FTP proxy verification system, and lastly, fix problems that may arise during authentication.
- Management of HTTPS Traffic Using Decryption Methods — in this part, students will be expected to explain TLS inspection, detail the characteristics of the SSL, and finally, set up HTTPS operations.
- Identification Profiles & Methods for Differentiated Traffic Access — for this portion, students must demonstrate that they can use access logs to fix problems, understand different access policies, and lastly, explain the characteristics of identification profiles.
- Acceptable Use Control — here, test-takers will be required to set up filtering based on URLs, tweak the dynamic content analysis system, predefine end-user notifications, set up acceptable usage policies based on the traffic volume, and finally, establish acceptable time-based usage policies.
- Malware Protection — under this test topic, candidates will have to explain scanning methods for malware, understand AMP (Advanced Malware Protection), carry out file analysis, and set up filtering based on file reputation.
- Tracking & Reporting Web Transactions — for this final section, candidates will have to set up web tracking reports, fix problems with connectivity, set up AWSR (Advanced Web Security Reporting), use customized filters, and finally, configure basic web usage.
What Career Opportunities Are Available for Certified Professionals?
Those who hold either the Cisco Certified Specialist - Web Content Security or the CCNP Security certificates can opt for career paths such as:
- Security Engineer;
- Network Security Engineer;
- Security Administrator, IT;
- Information Security Analyst;
- Cyber Security Analyst;
- Security Manager, IT;
- Director, IT Security;
- Information Security Engineer;
- Network Security Analyst;
- Security Architect, IT.
What’s more, each of these occupations comes with high pay as rendered by PayScale. Thus, the average annual income of a Security Engineer is $92,263 while that of a Network Security Engineer is $86,741. The average yearly salary for a Security Administrator in IT is $67,461 whereas for an Information Security Analyst the amount rises up to $72,840. The average income per annum for a Cyber Security Analyst is $76,626 while for a Security Manager in IT the pay equals $110,353. A Director in the IT Security sector can earn anywhere between $81,000 and $151,000 a year, whereas an Information Security Engineer can make anywhere between $66,000 and $134,000 per annum. The annual earnings of a Network Security Analyst can be as high as $108,000 while the income of a Security Architect, IT can reach peaks of $167,000. So, if you were still hesitant about pursuing the aforementioned Cisco certifications, then these high monetary statistics will definitely encourage you to do so.
After candidates have achieved the aforementioned Cisco certificates, they can go on to pursue more advanced Cisco certifications such as the expert-level CCIE Security evaluation.
Pass your Cisco SWSA 300-725 certification exam with the latest Cisco SWSA 300-725 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-725 Cisco SWSA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco SWSA 300-725 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco SWSA 300-725 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco SWSA 300-725 exam dumps, Cisco SWSA 300-725 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-725 SWSA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump