Cisco 350-401 Bundle
- Exam: 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Exam Provider: Cisco
Real Cisco 350-401 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 350-401 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
350-401 Questions & Answers
214 Questions & Answers
Includes real 350-401 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco ENCOR 350-401 exam.
196 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
350-401 Study Guide
2276 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Cisco ENCOR 350-401 Exam Dumps, Cisco ENCOR 350-401 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco ENCOR certification 350-401 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco ENCOR 350-401 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco ENCOR 350-401 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 350-401 Cisco ENCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 350-401 exam is suitable for those IT professionals who want to develop knowledge on how to implement key enterprise network technologies, including network assurance, virtualization, and dual-stack (IPv4 & IPv6) architecture.
Who Should Take 350-401 Test?
This exam targets mid-level network engineers, network administrators, network support technicians, and help desk technicians. Anyone who wants to leverage their skills of working with core enterprise network technologies and discover more about dual-stack architecture is a suitable candidate. By acing 350-401, applicant earns the Cisco Certified Specialist — Enterprise Core certification.
While this test doesn’t have any formal prerequisites, candidates will have higher chances to get the passing score if they have previously worked with Cisco enterprise network solutions. Also, if they have knowledge equivalent to CCNA certification, then they will find the training process more adequate for their skills. Still, scrutinize the prerequisites for the certifications 350-401 exam leads to. For example, it’s recommended for one to have 3-5 years of experience to apply for CCNP Enterprise certificate.
What Are the Details of the Cisco ENCOR 300-401 Certification Exam?
Even though the vendor doesn’t give details on the total number of questions that the test includes, there is still some information disclosed. Thus, candidates should be ready to solve questions of multiple formats such as drag and drop, scenario-based, multiple-choice, or multiple-answer items. One will need to answer correctly about 80 to 85% of the total exam questions in 120 minutes.
ENCOR test is available in Japanese and English. The registration fee is of $300. When it comes to the enrollment process, candidates will have to follow four simple steps. They will first need to create an account on the Pearson VUE platform and log in. The next step would be to go to the “proctored exam” section. The third action involves searching for the test’s code which is 350-401. Finally, they will need to follow the instructions that appear on the screen and finalize the registration.
What Are the Topics Tested in Cisco ENCOR?
If you want to get the passing score in 350-401 exam, you will need to develop advanced skills in the following topics:
- Network Assurance
The first topic includes seven subtopics. Candidates should understand the difference between various design principles that are related to enterprise networks. Therefore, they will work with concepts such as Tier 2, Tier 3, and Fabric Capacity planning. Also, they will become skilled in handling high availability techniques such as FHRP, SSO, and redundancy. This topic also teaches exam-takers how to analyze WLAN deployment design principles and differentiate on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments concepts. In addition, they should understand how to explain the Cisco SD-Acces and SD-WAN solution principles and describe concepts related to wired and wireless QoS. Finally, software and hardware switching mechanisms are included in the syllabus as well.
Within the Virtualization domain, candidates will learn different technologies for device virtualization. They will be exposed to concepts like Hypervisor types 1 and 2, virtual machines, and switching. Also, they have to be proficient in configuring and verifying data path virtualization technologies. In this section, they will get a deep-understanding of VRF, GRE, and IPsec tunneling notions. Besides, they will understand how network virtualization concepts such as LISP and VXLAN work.
The third topic is the most important in the overall exam’s questions. It concentrates on giving candidates full details of Layer 2 and Layer 3 concepts. Applicants should also know how to troubleshoot, manage, and configure them properly using different tools and features. Also, they will go through Wireless-related concepts and become knowledgeable in the main principles and AP modes, Layer 1 concepts, or antenna types. Plus, they will discover which are the best techniques to troubleshoot WLAN configuration and wireless client connectivity issues. IP services management and deployment is another subtopic included here. Exam-takers will learn how to configure and verify NAP/PAT tools as well as configure multicast and first-hop redundancy protocols.
The fourth section talks about how to properly diagnose network problems. Candidates will learn more about debugs, conditional debugs, traceroute, and ping. They will also become skilled in configuring and verifying device monitoring, NetFlow, Flexible NetFlow, SPAN/RSPAN/ERSPAN, and IPSLA. Also, they will describe Cisco DNA Center workflows that enable them to configure, monitor, configure, and manage networks.
Within the Security domain, individuals will discover how device access controls work. They will learn more about password and line protection, as well as how to use AAA for authorization and authentication. Infrastructure security features configuration and their verification are also included here. Another subtopic handled is related to the REST API security and wireless security. Exam-takers should also know the components of network security design.
The final topic covers automation. It is essential that candidates understand how to interpret basic Python scripts and components. They will develop deep knowledge on how to construct a valid JSON encoded file, understand high-level principles and benefits of YANG and APIs for Cisco DNA Center and vManage. They will also be exposed to the topics like interpreting the response codes of REST API, EEM applet, and understand how to compare agent and agentless orchestration tools to configure, troubleshoot, and manage different network solutions.
Further Certification Path After Passing 350-401
The Cisco 350-401 ENCOR certification exam is the starting point for different certifications. If you want to go further than being a certified Specialist for Enterprise Core, then you should know that it is also a core exam for the CCNP Enterprise certificate. From here, you will need to take a concentration test to get accredited.
If CCNP accreditation is not the final target point for you, then use Cisco 350-401 ENCOR as the qualifying exam to obtain CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure or Enterprise Wireless accreditation. These will require you to ace one more test as well.
What Are the Career Opportunities?
If you manage to get the passing score in 350-401 exam and earn your Specialist certification, then you should know that you become eligible for numerous roles, these are a few of them:
- Network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
Notice, that you’ll have a way more options if you decide to earn the CCNP or any of the related CCIE certificates. When it comes to the average annual salary that you can expect, Payscale.com mentions that you can earn about $61k in one year as a Cisco Specialist, and $96k or $127k per annum as Cisco professional or expert, respectively.
Pass your Cisco ENCOR 350-401 certification exam with the latest Cisco ENCOR 350-401 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 350-401 Cisco ENCOR certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Cisco ENCOR 350-401 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco ENCOR 350-401 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco ENCOR 350-401 exam dumps, Cisco ENCOR 350-401 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-601 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)
- 300-635 - Automating Cisco Data Center Solutions (DCAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 600-460 - Implementing andSupporting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCEIS)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 500-440 - Designing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCED)
Purchase Cisco 350-401 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 350-401 ENCOR Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump