- Certification: Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification
100% Real Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification AZ-900 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Exam Dumps, Verified Answers - 100% Free!
172 Questions and Answers
The ultimate exam preparation tool, AZ-900 practice questions and answers cover all topics and technologies of AZ-900 exam allowing you to get prepared and then pass Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification exam.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from These CertBolt Dumps
If you’re new to the IT industry and interested in Cloud technologies, the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification is a comfortable place to start. Its prerequisite exam is designed to evaluate your foundational knowledge of Cloud services and how these services are delivered with the Azure platform.
You don’t need any technical experience to pursue this certification. The only thing that stands between you and the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals credential is the AZ-900 exam. The test validates your expertise in Cloud concepts, Azure workloads, Azure services, Azure privacy and security, and Azure pricing and support. Additionally, you should demonstrate that you are conversant with the basic technology concepts, such as application support, application development, storage, and compute. In this article, we will dwell on the content of Microsoft AZ-900 and how to prepare for it with the help of various study materials.
What Skills Does Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Measure?
The qualification exam for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification encompasses 4 topic areas. They have different percentage weight that determines the number of questions in the section. Let’s have a brief look at each of these domains.
- Cloud Concepts: 15-20%
To be able to answer the questions from this domain, the candidates should be familiar with the benefits associated with using Cloud services; understand the differences between Platform as a Service, Software as a Service, and Infrastructure and a Service. They also need to be able to differentiate between Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud representations.
- Core Azure Services: 30-35%
This section requires an understanding of the core components of Azure architecture; core products of Azure; solutions offered by Azure; and Azure management tools.
- Security, Privacy, Trust, and Compliance: 25-30%
Within this objective, the students will be required to demonstrate their knowledge of network connectivity in Azure; core Azure identity services; and security features and tools of Azure. The awareness of Azure governance methodologies; reporting and monitoring in Azure; and data protection, compliance, and privacy standards in Azure will also be tested.
- Azure Service Level Agreement, Lifecycle, and Pricing: 20-25%
This topic includes one’s skills and knowledge of Azure subscription, planning and managing costs, and Azure Service Level Agreements. The test takers will also need to understand the service lifecycle of Azure before attempting the certification exam.
How to Prepare for Microsoft AZ-900 Exam?
To take this certification exam, you have to pay the fee of $99 and register with Pearson VUE, the Microsoft testing partner. But before that, you need to make sure that you have a good grasp of the exam domains. To help you with that, Microsoft developed the preparation options available on its learning platform. It offers the paid instructor-led course that will help you develop mastery in the topics. You’ll find free resources under the Azure fundamentals learning paths as well.
Of course, you can use study materials from alternative platforms. Take some practice tests to evaluate your knowledge and improve your time management skills. Exam dumps are also a great tool that you can use to enhance your performance in the certification test.
Microsoft AZ-900 is an entry-level exam, so it is not difficult to pass in comparison with other Microsoft Azure certification tests. All you need to clear this exam at your first attempt is to study properly. Dedicate enough time to developing practical experience and honing your skills with the help of practice tests and exam dumps. With adequate preparation, you will excel in your test without breaking a sweat.
- Cloud Concepts: 15-20%
Where can I download free exam questions?
First you need to create an account with CertBolt (click link 'Registration' in top menu). Then you need to confirm your email address: check your mailbox for confirmation email message from CertBolt and click a link inside of that message. After that you are ready to download free exam questions.
How long will my product be valid?
All CertBolt products are valid for 365 days from the date of download.
How many free exams can I download?
All CertBolt products are for personal use only. Each CertBolt account owner is limited to download 100 different exams per month.
How many computers I can download CertBolt software on?
You can download your CertBolt products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices.
What operating systems are supported by your practice exam questions software?
Our Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals practice exam questions are supported by all modern Microsoft Windows editions.
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- MB-200 - Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-400 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure