Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Exam: AZ-900 (Microsoft Azure Fundamentals)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification AZ-900 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AZ-900 Questions & Answers
230 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-900 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 exam.
AZ-900 Online Training Course
85 Video Lectures
AZ-900 Study Guide
425 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Practice Test Questions.
If you're new to the IT industry and interested in Cloud technologies, the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification is a comfortable place to start. Its prerequisite exam coded AZ-900 is designed to evaluate your foundational knowledge of Cloud services and how these services are delivered with the Azure platform.
More about Certification
You don't need any technical experience to pursue this certificate. The only thing that stands between you and the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification is AZ-900 exam. This test validates your expertise in Cloud concepts, workloads, and services of Azure, Azure privacy & security, and Azure pricing as well as support. Additionally, you should demonstrate that you are conversant with the basic technology concepts, such as application support, application development, storage, and compute.
Those accepted to take AZ-900 test have foundational know-how concerning cloud services as well as how they are offered within the sphere of Microsoft Azure. This implies that the candidates are only starting to deal with solutions alongside services of the cloud or the Azure concept is new altogether to them.
AZ-900 test costs $99 and includes 40-60 questions expected in multiple options, active screen, build lists, case studies, best answer, and others. It is scheduled for 1 hour and expects candidates to come by at least 700 points.
What Skills Does Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Measure?
The qualification exam for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals certification encompasses six topic areas. They have different percentages of weights that determine the number of questions in the section. Below find a brief overview of each of these domains:
- Cloud Concepts (20-25%)
To be able to answer the questions from this topic, the candidates should be familiar with the benefits associated with using Cloud services. This includes cloud-computing benefits like high availability, agility, disaster recovery, and high availability. Included as well is how different Operational Expenditure (OpEx) is from Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and the learning of consumption-based representation. The next part refers to understanding the differences between shared responsibility representation, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service, serverless computing, and Infrastructure as a Service. Finally, candidates also need to be able to differentiate between Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud representations.
- Core Services of Azure (15-20% )
This section first requires an understanding of the core components of Azure architecture. To break this down further, AZ-900 exam-takers will focus on Azure resources, advantages, and the utilization of regions together with region pairs, availability zones, resource groups, subscriptions, and the Resource Manager for Azure. The next part deals with the core products of Azure alongside their benefits and how they are used. This includes Virtual Machines, Azure Kubernetes Service, App Services, Windows Virtual Desktops, virtual networks, peering for virtual networks, VPN gateway, Azure Database MySQL, Container Blob Storage, File Storage, Disk Storage, Azure Marketplace, and Cosmos DB.
- Azure Core Solutions and Management Tools (10-15%)
This first segment within this domain covers Azure solutions like IoT Hub, Azure Sphere, IoT Central, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure ML, Cognitive Services, HDInsight, serverless computing, GitHub, Azure DevOps, and GitHub Actions. The tools to cover in AZ-900 test include Azure Portal, Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell, Azure Mobile App, Cloud Shell, Azure Advisor, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Monitor, and Azure Service Health.
- Features for Governance, Identity, Privacy & Compliance (20-25%)
Within this objective, the students will be required to demonstrate their knowledge of governance in Azure with emphasis on RBAC, resource locks, tags, Azure policy, Azure Blueprints, and more. In addition, applicants should know core Azure identity features that include authentication, authorization, and Azure AD. For privacy compliance, there are issues like core tenets of Microsoft including privacy, security & compliance, and features like privacy statement, data protection, trust center, and compliance documentation as well as sovereign regions of Azure.
- Network Security and General Features for Security (10-15%)
The first bit on Azure security encompasses Azure security basic features, which include security alerts, policy compliance, resource hygiene, and secure score. It also goes into the functions and uses of the key vault, Azure Sentinel, and Azure Dedicated Hosts. For Azure-based network security, you will delve into concepts like defense and the functionality in addition to the usage of security groups for networks. Other areas to review are Azure firewall and DDoS protection.
- Azure Service Level Agreement Lifecycles and Cost Management (20-25%)
This topic includes one’s skills and knowledge of cost planning and management. Under this domain are factors affecting costs like services, resource types, locations, egress, and ingress traffic including those that reduce costs like reserved capacity, reserved instances, spot pricing, and hybrid use. More areas included in this AZ-900 objective are those discussing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator, and cost management for Azure. Another domain engages the Service Level Agreements (SLA) for Azure and looks at their purpose and impact. Lastly, there is also the matter of lifecycle which discusses issues like general availability and public preview.
Career Prospects, Salary, and Next Certificates to Earn
The Microsoft AZ-900 test, also called Azure Fundamentals, is the best while preparing for higher role-based as well as specialty certifications. However, it should not be taken as a prior demand for higher-level certifications. Its aim, in particular, is to give you the critical base of building Azure skills so that you could be ready for the job market. This exam can be passed by individuals in various capacities which include technical as well as non-technical roles like sales. With the skills you receive, your non-technical career can be catapulted to another level. But if the technology is your interest, starting with Azure basics gives you the support that you need to pursue more complex certifications as it makes their pursuit smoother and less involving. The Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals applies when intending to solicit for jobs related to the entry level, which include Azure support specialists and technology managers. Support specialists dealing with Microsoft products earn about $50k yearly while technology managers get around $56k in one year as stated by Payscale. To finalize, AZ-900 exam gives you the capacity to pursue other Microsoft certifications like the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate, and Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Cloud Concepts (20-25%)
Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
Purchase Microsoft AZ-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps