Microsoft 62-193 Bundle
- Exam: 62-193 Technology Literacy for Educators
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 62-193 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 62-193 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
62-193 Questions & Answers
41 Questions & Answers
Includes real 62-193 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 62-193 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
45 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft 62-193 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 62-193 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 62-193 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 62-193 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 62-193 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 62-193 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft 62-193 exam â€œTechnology Literacy for Educatorsâ€ is the first step to becoming a Microsoft Certified Educator. It assists one in setting up a career path that evolves with time and establishes the candidatesâ€™ skills in key ICT technologies, an aim for professional development, and readiness to provide exam-takers with current tech information.
With Which Certification the Exam Is Associated?
Microsoft 62-193 is an obligatory test associated with the Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) certification. This certificate authenticates the understanding and expertise of Microsoft global educators and ratifies that its holder is well-aware of the leading ICT concepts. This exam assesses whether or not the candidate knows the nitty-gritty of technology tools that are required to become a certified trainer.
Who Can Go for This Exam?
Professionals who are interested to explore the classroom educator and faculty-training kind of job roles in pre-service colleges or educational institutes should take this test. As 62-193 validates the intermediate-level understanding of 21 Century Learning Design (21CLD) framework, successful applicants can emerge as path-makers of the future.
An individual willing to improve teaching skills in areas like education policy, curriculum and assessment, pedagogy, ICT/technology tools, and organizational administration can register for this exam as well.
What Is the Exam Format?
The Microsoft 62-193 test belongs to the MCE exam category and consists of 40 questions that are based on a case study and a multiple-choice format. The time limit is of 60 minutes. With the help of case study tasks, the test tries to evaluate oneâ€™s skills in utilizing the ICT resources and find out whether or not the candidates are ready to teach and train in the real-world. These items assess one in different kinds of sections such as Learning and Teaching Environment, Student Objectives, and Professional Development Objectives.
The exam is available in English, Russian, French, German, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and Turkish languages and costs $127. The test delivery is via both online platforms and testing centers.
There is no retirement date for 62-193 exam which means, once earned, it will remain valid for a lifetime.
What Are the Skills Measured in the Exam?
The Microsoft 62-193 exam is designed to cover a wide range of skills that any modern-era educator should own. Mainly, it focuses on seven key areas with the following subtopics:
Exam-takers should learn more about self-regulation techniques to pass the exam, including the principles of the preparation of various activities that will develop and support self-regulation of students. This domain imparts the knowledge related to creating different strategies focused on helping candidates to set learning goals. Also, it covers the monitoring of the effect of these strategies.
- Student collaboration
In this section, the candidate will show a profound understanding of the peculiarities of the studying process related to improving the studentsâ€™ collaboration skills. This topic also emphasizes the importance of generating activities that promote shared responsibility and zeal to deliver measurable results.
This exam domain also helps the educators to know the ways to teach the students to work interdependently, along with end-to-end management of the learning environment, and the use of software tools in the virtual and physical environments effectively.
- Skilled communication
This exam domain is dedicated to the understanding of what it takes to establish the highest communication level between students. The candidates should know how to prepare the activities that encourage students to generate deliverable results that are based on shared ideas, are well-supported by the evidence, and are multimodal. There is also a much-needed focus on skills required for continual and unbiased student evaluation.
- Real-world problem solving & innovation
The concepts involved in this section help an educator to figure out which activity is good enough to teach students to solve a real problem that is new for them, complete a task that fulfills the set requirements, etc. Also, this domain checks the educatorâ€™s ability to select an appropriate strategy that makes trainees engaged in the innovation and implementation of the needed solution.
- Knowledge construction
This exam domain helps an educator to determine the level of any studentâ€™s activity. It teaches the key point of deciding the activity level, assess the studentsâ€™ knowledge base, knowledge application in a new context, and fabricating activities that help students to invest their efforts and time in the development of new competencies.
- Student use of Information & Communication Tools (ICT)
In this section, the candidates will become aware of the importance of Information and Communication Tools (ICT) in the education industry and explore the ways to incorporate them in the learning process in the right way.
It covers the sub-topics like how to prepare the activities that will promote the use of ICT, solve the issues that learners are facing while using it, ensure students are doing the upright implementation of Microsoft technology tools to fulfill learning outcomes, and select the best-of-breed ICT resources. Skills associated with lab configuration issues, shared computers, and BYOD are also well covered in this domain.
- Using ICT to become and serve as an effective educator
The last exam section is all about utilizing ICT to become an effective and result-driven educator. It assesses applicants on how to select the right ICT resource and find out its efficiency, how to address the learnersâ€™ issues, and choose the right kind of pedagogical approach.
In addition to this, skills related to gaining enhanced productivity, time-management, preventing cyber-bullying, tracing the digital footprint, privacy issues management, communication forums set-up and handling, and acceptable use of ICT are well covered as well.
How Bright are the Job Prospects for the Microsoft 62-193 Exam Passers?
Microsoft 62-193 is one of those few exams that allow an educator to showcase the inherited skills at the global level. Certification holders will have a huge demand in the education industry and remunerations are quite decent. According to PayScale, Microsoft trainers can earn about $80k annually on average.
The Next Step
After passing Microsoft 62-193 exam successfully, you can develop further in the IT industry by earning any other Microsoft certificate, including MCSAs, MCSEs, and role-based ones. With such an expanded skillset, youâ€™ll be able to become an expert educator that provides up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of tech concepts.
Pass your Microsoft 62-193 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 62-193 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 62-193 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft 62-193 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 62-193 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 62-193 exam dumps, Microsoft 62-193 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Purchase Microsoft 62-193 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 62-193 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump