Microsoft 98-367 Bundle
- Exam: 98-367 Security Fundamentals
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 98-367 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-367 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
98-367 Questions & Answers
168 Questions & Answers
Includes real 98-367 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MTA 98-367 exam.
66 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
98-367 Study Guide
210 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MTA 98-367 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MTA 98-367 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft MTA certification 98-367 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MTA 98-367 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MTA 98-367 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 98-367 Microsoft MTA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft 98-367 test ensures that candidates have commendable understanding of crucial security concepts and possess basic skills in this IT area. Being a globally recognized exam, it allows applicants to gain new career opportunities with better chances for decent salaries and professional growth.
What Are the Details of Associated Certificate?
Passing the Microsoft 98-367 exam leads to earning the MTA: Security Fundamentals certification. This is an entry-level certificate aiming to help specialists to break the early barriers while getting started an IT career.
With a strong focus on the core principles of security, this MTA accreditation gives enough exposure to core technical and technological concepts. While it is not a pre-requisite for MCSAs, it smoothens out the further path to obtaining them.
Who Can Benefit from the Microsoft 98-367 Exam?
Microsoft 98-367 doesn’t come with any official requirements and is suitable for every beginner who wants to learn more about crucial security concepts and gain fundamental knowledge of key security-related technologies. Professionals having hands-on experience in Windows Server, firewalls, Windows-based networking, and network topologies can easily leverage their career with this exam and its corresponding certification.
Exam Format Details
Just like any other entry-level exam, Microsoft 98-367 is 50 minutes long and contains 40-60 questions that are based on the MCQ format and are designed to impart a best-of-breed understanding of key security topics.
Microsoft 98-367 is available in multiple languages to address global audiences. Test-takers can choose between English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), and Korean. The standard registration fee is $127. However, it is likely to change as per the country of the exam-taker. The exam is available via online and in-person testing facilities. Note that there is no retirement date for the results one gains in this exam, which means the score remains valid for a lifetime.
Which Topics Are Covered in 98-367 Exam?
Although the exam belongs to entry level, it covers tons of key security concepts and principles. It has been designed with full perfection to ensure this and is divided into four major domains each of which is dedicated to a specific theme.
Domain 1. Understand security layers
This exam domain covers topics such as core security principles including confidentiality, social engineering, attack surface analysis, availability, integrity, and threat modelling. It also gives great importance to understanding physical security. Candidates should learn about physical site security, mobile device security, removable devices and drives, access control, and the use of keyloggers. Internet security, including browser security and wireless security is also part of the syllabus.
Domain 2. Understand operating system security
The second section is the largest of all and has six sub-topics. Here, candidates have to understand user authentication, permissions, password policies, audit policies, audit policies, encryption, and malware.
All these objectives aim to check one’s knowledge about RADIUS, virtual and physical smart cards, a virtual private network (VPN), EFS-encrypted folders, Active Directory, BitLocker (To Go), and many others. In addition, applicants should master the topics such as how to enable/disable inheritance, carry out the password reset procedures, take ownership, ensure password complexity, understand common attack methods along with password reset procedures, auditing types, and how to safeguard audit information. Software-based encryption, MAIL encryption, encryption algorithms, PKI/certificate services infrastructure, viruses, polymorphic viruses, adware, and zero day attacks are some other common security principles covered in this domain.
Domain 3. Understand network security
In the third section, candidates should learn about dedicated firewalls, network isolation, and protocol security. Related questions assess one’s understanding of the types of hardware firewalls and their characteristics, software firewalls, Security Compliance Manager, security baselines, routing, perimeter network, network address translation (NAT), domain isolation, IPsec, denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, and common attack methods.
Domain 4. Understand security software
The last domain covers nearly 15-20% of exam content and assesses the test-takers’ key skills related to protection of clients, email, and servers. Notable importance is given to the sub-topics such as protection against unwanted software installations, keeping the client operating system and software updated, software restriction policies, ways to deal with Antispam, antivirus, spoofing, and phishing, server updates, separation of services, secure dynamic Domain Name System (DNS) updates, Read-Only Domain Controllers (RODC), and others. Applicants should also learn more about Sender Policy Framework (SPF) records and PTR records.
What Is the Market Worth of Microsoft 98-367 Exam?
Passing the Microsoft 98-367 exam lets the professionals to lay the founding stone of a promising IT career in the future via acquiring the MTA: Security Fundamentals certification. Earners of this certificate become ideal candidates for the job roles like security aadministrators, help desk technicians, systems administrators, server security specialists, and so on.
Not only the job opportunities are in abundance, but the pay packages are also lucrative in all these roles. For example, a security administrator can easily make $67k annually, says PayScale.com. Help desk technicians can expect to earn from $31k to $57k per annum, while the remuneration for systems administrators is about $63k annually and can reach a mark of $88k. Still, notice that along with attaining higher-level certificates and gaining more expertise as well as extra skills, you will be able to get even higher pay.
What Are the Available Certification Paths?
After Microsoft 98-367 exam, interested candidates can go for other intermediate and advanced ccertifications offered by the vendor. There are multiple options and one can choose as per the career needs and interest. For example, those willing to develop in cloud technologies can apply for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification. At the same time, those aiming for gaining competence in working with data may go for the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate accreditation and even upgrade with the expert-level MCSE: Data Management and Analytics.
Pass your Microsoft MTA 98-367 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MTA 98-367 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 98-367 Microsoft MTA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MTA 98-367 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MTA 98-367 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MTA 98-367 exam dumps, Microsoft MTA 98-367 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
Purchase Microsoft 98-367 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-367 MTA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump