Microsoft MS-700 Bundle
- Exam: MS-700 Managing Microsoft Teams
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MS-700 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MS-700 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MS-700 Questions & Answers
134 Questions & Answers
Includes real MS-700 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MS-700 exam.
93 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
MS-700 Study Guide
204 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MS-700 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MS-700 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MS-700 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MS-700 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MS-700 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MS-700 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
If you visit the Microsoft official website, you will notice that this vendor offers a plethora of prestigious IT certifications. Among the options available on the platform, there’s the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate certification. However, to get a hold of this certificate, you need to first deal with the Microsoft MS-700 exam that will equip you with the relevant knowledge to manage Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft MS-700: Ideal Candidates
The perfect candidates for MS-700 test are those individuals who know how to manage team settings with the help of PowerShell. The students should also know the integration points with apps & services and shouldn’t be afraid to collaborate with telephony engineers. Besides, they must be well-versed with the idea of integrating external apps and services as well. Moreover, it is recommended that you have some experience with integrating technology beforehand and be ready to perform networking, security, and messaging tasks. Otherwise, you might have a difficult time passing the Microsoft MS-700.
Microsoft MS-700: Exam Features
When you talk about the Microsoft MS-700 test, things are pretty straightforward. Starting with the exam itself, the students will have to attempt 40 to 60 questions presented in various formats and they will need to answer those items within 180 minutes. Basically, the questions will be of the multiple-choice, active screen, and build list types if to name a few. All of the test questions will cover the content that contains the following topics:
- Managing Chat, Calling, and Meetings;
- Planning a Microsoft Teams Environment and Configuring It;
- Managing Policies for Teams and Apps.
As you can see, you cannot take this test lightly. You will need to answer all the questions as quickly as possible to ensure that you don’t run out of time and to earn 700 points, which is the passing rate. Please note that you can take Microsoft MS-700 in English only and register via Pearson VUE. This means that you have to know the language well and create an account on the platform if you don’t have one.
More about MS-700 Exam Topics
- Managing Chat, Calling, and Meetings
As part of managing chat, calling, and meetings, the first concern of MS-700 test is in managing experiences for a chat in addition to the collaboration. Included is executing configuration settings for meetings. There is also managing access externally, channels directed to teams, creation policies for private channel and email integration, configuring access related to SharePoint as well as OneDrive for Business, and managing storage options for cloud files regarding collaboration. The second segment is about managing meeting experiences and touches on configuring settings for meetings, creating and managing meeting policies, configuring settings that target live events, defining as well as managing policies aiming at live events, and deploying settings for conference bridges. The third section is about managing phone numbers and goes into the details of recommending a connectivity solution called PSTN depending on requirements for the specific business, ordering phone numbers, managing service numbers, and adding, changing, or removing emergency addresses for your firm. Also, it touches on assigning, changing, or removing phone numbers for users, managing user audio and voice conferencing settings, and configuring dynamic calling during emergencies as well. To close this topic is the fourth area of managing phone systems whereby candidates will be covering resource account management, creating and configuring call queues, auto attendants, and managing policies for call parks. It extends as well to managing call policies, managing policies for caller ID, and interpreting the health dashboard for Direct Routing.
- Planning a Microsoft Teams Environment and Configuring It
The starting domain concerns upgrading to Microsoft Teams from Skype for Business. The tasks include choosing a proper path for upgrading and the mode for coexistence to satisfy specific requirements, planning and troubleshooting meeting migration, configuring the upgraded notification as well as meeting application preferences for Microsoft Teams, and more. The next portion is intended for planning and configuring settings targeting Microsoft Teams. Things to do here are planning for successful deployment for network with Network Planner, calculating the capacity of network bandwidth for video, voice, Live Events, and meetings concerning Microsoft Teams, assessing readiness for the network ports as well as protocols as utilized by the client app for Microsoft Teams, etc. Next comes the aspect of implementing management for governance as well as lifecycle regarding Microsoft Teams. The tasks included here are creating team templates, setting up policies targeting group creation for Microsoft 365, configuring groups, policies for expiration and naming for Microsoft 365, and archiving, unarchiving, restoring, and deleting a team. What’s more, this topic also delves into configuring and managing guest access for Microsoft Teams with tasks like configuring guest users, guest permissions, live events, meetings, and calling options as well as messaging, removing guests, managing Azure AD guest access review, and configuring guest access. The other part of managing compliance and security includes assigning administrator roles for Microsoft Teams, creating and managing compliance and security features together with alerts, and others. Another area within this exam topic is about deploying and managing endpoints for Microsoft Teams, where you will find deployment to devices like Windows, mobile, VDI, and MacOS. This topic finalizes with monitoring and analyzing service usage and touches reports, call quality optimization and using Power BI in identifying issues affecting call quality.
- Managing Policies for Teams and App
This MS-700 exam topic includes managing a team by first creating one and upgrading existing resources. Thus, here, you will have to know how to control various privacy levels as well as org-wide teams. Further on, this tested area concerns managing a team membership and implementing policies for team apps. This last aspect includes creating and managing policies for app permissions and app setup and also covers how to be in charge of users in a group, deals with dynamic membership, and manages team participants for access review.
Career Path and Salary
The Microsoft MS-700 is the best choice for you if you want to know everything about Microsoft Teams and become a certified team administrator. So, if you are someone who is struggling in a career, you should definitely think about going for this path to get the Microsoft certificate. It will be accepted all over the world and open many new opportunities for you, so don’t miss this chance. Glassdoor.com estimates the salary of team administrators to be around $49k annually. Enhancing yourself in the area of your skills will go further in building you careerwise. So, you can step into an expert certificate such as the Microsoft Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert which has the Microsoft Certified: Teams Administrator Associate listed as a prerequisite.
Pass your Microsoft MS-700 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MS-700 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MS-700 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MS-700 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MS-700 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MS-700 exam dumps, Microsoft MS-700 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft MS-700 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MS-700 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump