Pass 98-368 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft 98-368 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-368 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
66 Questions and Answers
Includes real 98-368 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 98-368 exam.
Microsoft 98-368 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 98-368 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 98-368 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 98-368 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 98-368 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 98-368 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Designed mainly to impart fundamental knowledge related to Microsoft mobility and devices, the Microsoft 98-368 exam serves as a stepping stone for those aiming to start their IT career smoothly. Also, it helps one in acquiring further advanced certifications and creates the right foundation for professional development.
The Microsoft 98-368 test is associated with an entry-level certification, MTA: Mobility and Device Fundamentals. This certificate is proof of the fact that the candidate is skilled in basic mobility and device features and concepts and can perform day-to-day tasks efficiently.
The holders of this accreditation are likely to grab the entry-level IT jobs easily and flaunt their expertise at the global level. Device configuration, data access management, and cloud security concepts are some of the key focus areas one becomes proficient in. Finally, although MTAs are not prerequisites for the associate-level MCSAs, they make this certification path much easier.
The Microsoft 98-368 exam has no official prerequisites. Hence, everyone willing to become a part of the IT domain and gain expertise in Windows mobility and devices, can go for it. However, the ideal applicants are those having considerable work experience in Windows-based networking, antimalware products, firewalls, Active Directory, network topologies, and devices.
Exam 98-368 follows the pattern of any other entry-level Microsoft exam. It consists of 40-60 questions in MCQ format and has a duration of 45 minutes. A candidate has to secure 700/1000 marks to come up with flying colors in this exam, and this score has no retirement date. Hence, the test-taker can continue enjoying the benefits till lifelong.
Fee for appearing in Microsoft 98-368 is $127 which is likely to change as per the country location. The exam is available via the testing center and online proctoring delivery method. It can be taken in multiple languages including English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Korean, Russian, Spanish (Mexico), and Turkish.
Exam Domain Details
98-368 exam has been designed to impart a wide spectrum of knowledge. It is based on five domains and each of them holds an equal weight. Generally, one should master the following topics:
- The first exam domain is all about understanding device configurations. Under this section, candidates need to learn about configuring device options, Control Panel, system options, desktop settings, Start menu, group configurations & capabilities, drive encryption, BitLocker, file encryption preparation, and updates. Along with this, applicants should be aware of Windows Updates, app updates, and device system updates.
- Understand data access and management is the second domain that requires one to learn about cloud storage service, OneDrive & Microsoft Azure, Outlook and Office 365, local storage and storage pools, various file systems, FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, and Resilient File System Overview. A detailed understanding of print and file sharing is also needed, including the understanding of HomeGroup and print drivers, creating shares, and map drives. Data encryption has also given considerable significance in this domain. Candidates have to be able to work with encrypting file system (EFS), EFS-encrypted folders and their impact and copying and moving files, BitLocker To Go, a virtual private network (VPN), certificate services, and SSL.
- In the third exam domain, should learn learn about device security in detail. It throws light on key concepts such difference between the internet and intranet, various uses of private networks, host firewalls, public networks, user authentication, smart cards, Windows Rights Management Services, and biometrics. Besides, this section explains basic and advanced permissions, taking ownership, delegating, malware computer viruses, spyware, and antimalware strategies.
- Understand cloud services is how the fourth exam domain is called. It requires candidates to gain great in-depth knowledge about types of cloud service, storage services, search services. When it comes to the topic of Microsoft intune, applicants should learn more about selective wipe and location settings in an extensive manner. Nature and behavior of virtual machines along with the Azure services are the two next important things that one has to study within this domain. The last part covers disaster recovery, high availability, fault tolerance, and redundancy.
- The fifth section has given utmost importance to enterprise mobility understanding. Candidates should be knowledgeable in the identity services and understand the Windows Server Active Directory and Azure Active Directory. Some of the other key concepts are related to the Microsoft Account, federation services, business data access, and Company Portal. This exam domain also enhances the candidate’s understanding of Work Folders, Offline folders, and Azure RemoteApp as well. How to utilize and implement Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), desktop virtualization, Dynamic Access Control policies, and Windows Rights Management strategies are some other crucial points involved.
Career Avenues after Passing Microsoft 98-368
After acing the Microsoft 98-368 exam successfully, IT professionals get a chance to work as entry-level specialists in the IT arena. Network administrator, mobile application developer, and IT technicians are just a few of the available roles because this test has global significance and demand, which in turn, eliminates any geographical restrictions.
Moreover, these positions are also very lucrative. The average salary of a network administrator is about $60k annually as per the PayScale website. Professionals working in job roles like mobile applications developer and IT technician can easily make $74k and $42k per annum respectively. These figures will only increase with the rise in years of experience, new skills, extra certificates of higher levels, and the area of responsibilities.
Moving Ahead in the Certification Track
Microsoft 98-368 opens the doors to multiple intermediate and advanced-level certifications. Certificate holders can aim higher to become MCSA, MCSD, and MCSE accredited as well as apply for role-based certifications. These include Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker Associate, MCSD: App Builder, MCSA: Web Applications, Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate, and many other options.
Pass your Microsoft 98-368 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 98-368 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 98-368 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft 98-368 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 98-368 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 98-368 exam dumps, Microsoft 98-368 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-368 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump