Pass 98-383 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft 98-383 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-383 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
40 Questions and Answers
Includes real 98-383 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 98-383 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
Microsoft 98-383 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 98-383 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 98-383 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 98-383 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 98-383 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 98-383 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft 98-383 exam is created for those candidates who are able to recognize CSS as well as HTML syntaxes and use them to develop webpages. This exam will test the candidate's skill in structuring data utilizing HTML & CSS. Furthermore, by passing this validation, the applicant must be able to publish pages to a web server, create forms, and use dynamic content to enhance the website.
About MTA: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
The Microsoft Technical Associate or MTA is an entry-level certification that authenticates an individual's knowledge and skills in various technology fundamentals. This particular MTA qualification is for validating one's understanding of CSS and HTML. The earner of this certification will be fluent in HTML and CSS syntaxes, able to structure documents that utilize HTML, and style webpages by taking advantage of CSS. Acquiring the aforementioned certification bypassing 98-383 is an excellent way to kickstart a career in web development for ambitious developers. It would also be beneficial for anyone wanting to take the first steps towards programming in general. Although this is an entry-level certificate, it is recommended that the applicant have at least 100 hours of hands-on experience in programming with HTML including CSS, and should be able to write and debug HTML and CSS codes.
About Test 98-383
The Microsoft 98-383 exam is available in various languages like Japanese, Spanish, English, French, etc. Such a test will cost $127 and will contain around 40-60 questions of various styles which candidates will have to complete within 45 minutes.
Domains for 98-383
Test 98-383 measures the candidate's skill in 5 domains as marked below:
- HTML Basics
To get through this exam, the applicant must have a thorough understanding of various HTML tags such as script, NoScript, style, and link. It is also essential to be able to work with various meta tags that define the metadata of the HTML document. Additionally, the candidate should be capable of working with various tags for meta such as translate, viewport, and more. Furthermore, the entrant should have knowledge about the industry's best practices and use them to develop a proper markup. The understanding of declaration along with various HTML syntaxes including head, body, and more will be evaluated in this scope. It is also important to have a proper grasp of the closing tags and frequently used symbols.
- CSS Core Facets
The second domain includes the usage of elements of Cascading Style Sheets or CSS. Here, the applicant should know the fundamentals of style sheets along with when and how to take advantage of inline styles, internal style sheets, and external style sheets. Understanding rules sets and their construction is vital for this exam too. Thus, the entrant should keep in mind how to construct logical syntax. For this, understanding of selectors, classes and pseudo-classes, id, and elements are absolutely essential. Finally, the entrant should be well informed about the industry's best practices allowing them to properly use commenting, testing, and having knowledge about web fonts.
- Document Structuring by Using HTML
The third section of 98-383 exam tests candidate's knowledge and skill in working with all the heading tags (H1 to H6), paragraph tag (p), break tag (br), horizontal rule tag (hr), division tag (div), list tags (ul, ol, and li), and others used to form organized data. Moreover, understanding various semantic tags such as header, footer, nav, section, caption, and a few others will be beneficial. Next, the entrant should be capable of constructing markups for implementing navigation. The knowledge about various types of links, bookmarks, and folder hierarchies will come in handy too. Finally, this domain also tests the applicant's skill in constructing HTML forms using various form attributes, button, input and output, restrictions, textarea, etc.
- Presenting Multimedia That Is Used for HTML
For getting through such a portion of the final exam, the entrant should have a clear understanding of how to construct markups for displaying various images, and playing audio and video. The knowledge of the different IMG elements and attributes is essential. The candidate should be able to contrast the usage of SVG, canvas elements, and IMG. This domain also deals with source, track, and the implementation of sample iframe.
- Styling Webpages by Making Use of CSS
The final portion of 98-383 is all about CSS and tests the candidate's understanding of its properties. This section, in particular, tests the applicant's knowledge of position features such as absolute, relative, and float, height, overflow, width, and more. The applicant should also be able to work with margins, padding, visibility, and box model. Furthermore, the comprehension of test formats and their properties is essential to get through this domain. Grasping font family, font style, font color, link colors, backgrounds will be helpful here. The entrant should also apply text formatting properties such as alignment, features for decoration, and indentation. Additionally, knowledge about borders, their styles, backgrounds, and colors will be advantageous. Finally, the applicant should be capable of constructing a responsive web document. The comprehension of measurement units, viewports, media query, pixels, percentage, and frameworks will help you get through this area.
Professional Prospects and Income
Nailing the Microsoft 98-383 test and earning the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS entry-level certification, the individual can kick start their career track in the field of web development or computer programming. So, you can opt for various job opportunities with decent annual salaries as stated by Payscale. Some of the job positions are mentioned below:
- Web Developer: $40k;
- Technical Support Specialist: $36k;
- Junior Front End Developer: $33k.
Although the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS entry-level certification is not a prerequisite for role-based certificates or the MCSA, MCSE, or MCSD paths, it is still a good point to start for beginning specialists. Once youâ€™ve completed this track, you may opt for other Microsoft certificates like the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate, the Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate, or the MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development.
Pass your Microsoft 98-383 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 98-383 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 98-383 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- HTML Basics
Microsoft 98-383 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 98-383 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 98-383 exam dumps, Microsoft 98-383 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MO-300 - Microsoft PowerPoint (PowerPoint and PowerPoint 2019)
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-383 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump