Pass MB-330 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft MB-330 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-330 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
166 Questions and Answers
Includes real MB-330 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-330 exam.
Microsoft MB-330 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-330 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-330 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-330 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-330 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-330 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft MB-330 exam is the second of the two exams that lead you to obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certification. The first exam is MB-300.
Exam MB-330 tests the candidate’s knowledge and skills in to use best practices in the industry that meet business requirements.
This test is ideal for those who have a basic understanding of financial operations and accounting principles of businesses, retail, customer service, manufacturing, field service, and supply chain management. However, the perfect candidates for the exam also know how to apply and configure different applications and are proficient in all the themes included in the syllabus of MB-330.
What Topics Does MB-330 Assess?
The Microsoft MB-330 exam was created to measure one’s ability to accomplish a number of technical tasks related to chain management. Generally, it checks the applicant’s knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Implementation of Product information management
This objective accounts for 20-25% of the exam and covers concepts such as the development and management of products, product configuration for supply chain management, and inventory costing and pricing. These topics require one to have solid skills in designing product templates, category hierarchies, product labels and attributes, configuring Costing methods, etc.
- Management and implementation of Supply Chain processes
About 15-20% of the test will be based on this area. The questions related to it will cover procurement and sourcing (including purchase requisitions management, purchase orders, vendor, rebates, delivery schedules, and more) and applying varied marketing and sales features such as return orders, discounts, prospect searches, and others.
- Applying Inventory management
Under this topic, one will find tasks associated with parameters of inventory management, quality control, closing components, ABC classifications, and other concepts. Also, applicants should understand how to perform different inventory activities that involve processing transfer orders, applying inventory blocking, working with quality orders, etc.
- Transportation and Warehouse management
To answer the questions from this section, one will have to gain a good understanding of the configuration and processing of warehouse management, and how transportation management is implemented. It is an important topic as 20-25% of the inquiries will be based on this. So, candidates need to be ready to demonstrate skills in performing cycle counting, implementing various templates, and configuring route plans, engines, and guides, among the rest.
- Putting into practice master planning
Finally, accounting for 15-20% of the exam, this domain covers the configuration of master planning and forecasting. Also, the topics such as managing and running planned orders, and implementation of additional features are the focus of the tasks included.
A point to note is that the questions in the test will not be strictly limited to these topics but will also touch on other areas related to them. So you must make sure to cover all ground when preparing.
What Does MB-330 Test Consist of?
It’s a typical feature of all Microsoft exams not to reveal the exam details, thus, the exact number of exam questions as well as the types of questions tested in not known beforehand. Still, it can be stated, that the Microsoft MB-330 exam includes from 40 to 60 items to be completed within 180 minutes. As for the types of question present, MB-330 may come with active screen, build list, best answer, hot area, drag and drop, case studies, short answer, mark review, and multiple-choice formats of inquiries to name a few.
Other Facts of MB-330 You Should Keep in Mind
- The Microsoft MB-330 exam costs $165 in the United States and its cost may vary slightly depending on the country it is proctored in.
- If you manage to score at least 700 points out of 1000, it means that you have passed your test. Still, do your best and answer as many questions as possible since the exact mark one should achieve is never known.
- In case you fail an attempt you can retake the exam after 24 hours but you will have to pay the fee again each time you do so.
- You can take this test through Pearson VUE. All you have to do is to log into your account (or create a new one), choose the category of “Proctored Exams”, enter MB-330, and then follow the instructions given in order to complete the registration process.
Career Opportunities and Salary Prospects for Certified Individuals
By passing MB-330 and MB-300 exams and getting certified by a tech giant Microsoft, one becomes suitable for a variety of jobs. The first one is, of course, a general functional consultant. However, this certificate along with extra skills and experience can assist you in getting a job as a Senior supply chain consultant. Moreover, the positions of a Dynamics 365 finance administrator, finance and operations retail functional consultant, Dynamics 365 project manager, and Dynamics 365 Senior implementation consultant are among the options one can apply for. Speaking of compensation, you can earn with this certification, according to PayScale.com, professionals with Supply Chain management skills earn about $83k annually on average.
What’s Next After Getting Accredited?
When it comes to further certification path, there is no specific expert-level certificate for functional consultants working with Dynamics 365. Still, specialists can expand their skills by earning any of the 9 associate-level options available. These prepare one to improve as a consultant in marketing, sales, customer service, and other areas. However, if you want to achieve the highest stage in the Dynamics 365 track, you can try the path leading to the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert.
Pass your Microsoft MB-330 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-330 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-330 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Implementation of Product information management
Microsoft MB-330 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-330 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-330 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-330 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-330 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump