Microsoft 98-349 Bundle
- Exam: 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 98-349 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-349 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
98-349 Questions & Answers
210 Questions & Answers
Includes real 98-349 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 98-349 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
50 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
98-349 Study Guide
273 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft 98-349 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 98-349 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 98-349 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 98-349 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 98-349 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 98-349 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Taking the Microsoft 98-349 test is the best step for those starting a career in IT and willing to get the job of an administrator and such. This exam covers all the basics one needs to know to become a tech professional and checks fundamental skills. By passing it, applicants show competence in working with the Windows 10 environment.
Who Should Take Microsoft 98-349 Exam?
The Microsoft 98-349 exam can be taken by anyone who wants to validate their knowledge which is necessary to build a career related to Microsoft technologies. The ideal candidate is the post-secondary or secondary student who is interested in launching a career in the information technology field, wants to discover more about software development, and has basic knowledge about Windows OS and other Windows 10 related concepts.
How Does the Microsoft 98-349 Exam Look Like?
98-349 is the only exam one has to ace to earn the MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals certification. It validates the understanding of core technical concepts and abilities to perform core-level tasks. Although this certificate is not a prerequisite for applying for higher-level ones such as MCP, MCSA, or MCSD, it helps to build a strong knowledge base making this path much easier.
Being an MTA exam, 98-349 lasts for 45 minutes. Although the exact number of the questions presented is not disclosed by the vendor, one can expect to face 40–60 tasks. The enrollment fee is $127. When registering, candidates can choose to take the test in English or another language picked from 11 extra options available.
What Are the Objectives Covered in the Microsoft 98-349 Certification Exam?
Exam 98-349 has 6 major domains that have almost the same weight in the test’s content and a number of related questions. Generally, the topics one should master to excel are as follows: maintaining and configuring operating systems, managing devices, folders, files, and apps, and performing installation as well as upgrade of client systems.
The skills that candidates must have to succeed in the exam and in handling further day-to-day responsibilities include the following:
- Configuration of various settings, related to File Explorer, display, mobility, antivirus, and others
- Defining upgrade approaches and performing a clean install
- Working with tools such as Malicious Software Removal and Windows Defender
- Providing recovery and backup techniques
- Understanding storage principles, concepts associated with file systems (NTFS, ReFS, FAT32), and encryption, among the rest
In the first section, examinees will need to demonstrate that they are able to configure accessibility and administrative tools, know how to work with File Explorer and power settings. Also, test-takers should understand how to configure shortcuts, profiles, and display settings. They also need to be ready to answer questions related to Start Menu customization and configuration. Besides, applicants have to be proficient in configuring native tools and applications, have experience in using MSCONFIG and working with mobility settings.
Within the second section, examinees will be tested on their ability to identify Windows operating system requirements and know how to upgrade paths efficiently. Also, they should be proficient in understanding different installation types and operating system architecture. Candidates will be exposed to concepts like IRQs, drivers, UI, CPUs, as well as 64-bit or 34-bit architecture.
The third topic handles applications management. It includes questions that require candidates to demonstrate that they can configure different apps as well as differentiate network and local applications. Examinees will have to be knowledgeable in configuring user account control and managing antivirus features. Finally, test-takers will have to become skilled in understanding how services related to start-up types work and know how to operate service accounts and dependencies.
The fourth section focuses on folders’ and file management. Examinees will be exposed to questions related to file systems and print sharing. Also, they should be able to quickly identify the right permissions for the file system and manage Share Permissions. Another subtopic included here is dedicated to encryption. Last but not least, exam-takers will need to show that they understand and configure offline files and libraries.
The fifth topic is dedicated to device management. It puts applicants in different scenarios asking them to demonstrate their knowledge of connecting and enabling different devices like Bluetooth or the plug-and-play type. Besides, they should be professional in understanding and managing disk types, storage device and drive types, and know how to apply security features. They should also understand how printing and system devices work.
The final section handles operating system maintenance features and characteristics. Test-takers will have to demonstrate their skills in managing back-up and recovery methods, configuring system restoration, and applying a recovery drive. Also, they should show that they are professionals in configuring different options related to recovery boot. Apart from that, they should know how to recover the users’ files from OneDrive and troubleshoot the system by using the Safe Mode options. This section validates the candidates’ skills in understanding maintenance tools and updates’ configuration.
What Are the Career Opportunities for a Successful Candidate Who Passed 98-349 Exam?
According to the survey made by Indeed.com, even though the MTA certification validates fundamental skills only, it still can boost one's career in the IT field. Thus, individuals with the MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals certificate can get a job as IT technicians, technical support specialists, IT specialists, desktop support technicians, and help desk analysts. 69% of respondents mention that this achievement aided in their career progression and 54% stated salary raise.
According to the information from PayScale.com, the average annual pay for technical support analysts is $51k, $48k for desktop support technicians, and $58k for IT specialists, to name a few.
What Are the Next Steps After Passing Microsoft 98-349 Certification Exam?
MTA certifications are the best stepping stones for any other path offered by Microsoft. Having it, one can apply for related associate-level programs and complete them with fewer hassles. If candidates want to develop further in the administrator role, then MCSA: Windows Server 2012 and MCSA: Windows Server 2016 as well as MCSA: Universal Windows Platform will be a good choice. Otherwise, there are plenty of alternatives for those aiming to specialize in other spheres of IT.
Pass your Microsoft 98-349 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 98-349 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 98-349 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft 98-349 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 98-349 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 98-349 exam dumps, Microsoft 98-349 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- MD-102 - Endpoint Administrator
- MS-102 - Microsoft 365 Administrator
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-400 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-300 - Administering Microsoft Azure SQL Solutions
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-721 - Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-335 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
Purchase Microsoft 98-349 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-349 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump