Microsoft MB-500 Bundle
- Exam: MB-500 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MB-500 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-500 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MB-500 Questions & Answers
131 Questions & Answers
Includes real MB-500 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-500 exam.
MB-500 Study Guide
749 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MB-500 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-500 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-500 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-500 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-500 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-500 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft MB-500 exam focuses on developers who are interested in learning how they can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 features related to Finance & Operations to improve business performance.
Target Audience for MB-500 Exam
The candidates who want to pass MB-500 should have previous knowledge of using different products including SQL Server Management Studio, tools for LCS, DevOps, or Visual Studio. Also, the vendor recommends that they should have previously worked with code development with the help of object-oriented programming languages. Candidates should also know how to analyze and manipulate data with the help of Transact-SQL code, as well as creating and running Windows PowerShell scripts and commands. All in all, the audience who should take the Microsoft MB-500 test is formed by specialists who have strong knowledge and experience using data structures, underlying framework and objects associated with Operations and Finance solutions.
Structure of MB-500
The Microsoft MB-500 test is one of the two required validations that will lead the candidates to obtain the Microsoft certification for Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate. The other exam that candidates should take to obtain it is the Microsoft MB-300 related to Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations. Coming back to the structure of MB-500 test, the vendor mentions that it is a proctored exam. This means that the test-takers should register on the Pearson VUE platform and follow all steps indicated by the platform to finalize the enrollment process. It will be complete only after the candidate pays the registration fee of $165. Besides, such an exam is available in the English language, and in the official test, applicants will have to complete 40-60 items within 180 minutes.
Skills Tested in Microsoft MB-500 Exam
The candidates who want to obtain the passing score in MB-500 test from the first attempt should demonstrate the following skills:
- Solution design and architecture planning
Within this topic, the candidates will learn how to identify the essential components of Dynamics 365 Chain Management for Supplies and Dynamics 365 Finance. Therefore, they should know how to identify the architectural differences between Finance and Operations apps in the cloud or on-premise. Also, examinees should demonstrate a strong ability to prepare the deployment package as well as identifying application stack components together with mapping them to the standard models. Another subtopic included in this section is related to the implementation and design of the user interface. For example, the exam-takers will find questions related to page option selection or filtering option identification. Finally, the candidates should develop skills related to Application Lifecycle Management implementation such as creating extension models or configuring the DevOps source control process.
- Developer tools application
The candidates will leverage their chances to pass the Microsoft MB-500 exam if they can use Visual Studio features to customize Finance and Operations apps. For instance, they should know how to use Application Explorer to manage metadata or synchronize data dictionary changes with the help of the application database. Within this topic, the candidates will also need to demonstrate that they can manage artifacts and source code with the help of version control. Thus, they should be able to compare code and resolve version conflicts. The third subtopic included in this chapter is related to the implementation of the Finance and Operation apps framework and ensures the highest level of functionality. For instance, the test-takers should be familiar with SysOperations, workflow, or asynchronous framework implementation.
- AOT elements development and design
This topic covers the highest percentage of the exam questions. The candidates should demonstrate that they can create forms as well as extending tables. For example, they will receive tasks related to adding tables and populating them with the proper field properties. Another subtopic included in this section is related to Extended Data Types and enumeration creation together with AOT elements extension and class creation. Particularly, here, you’ll come across such terms as field properties, data connections, enumeration elements, event handler methods, and EDT properties.
- Test code and development
Within this area, the candidates should become skilled in developing X++ code. So, they should be experienced in implementing and identifying base types and operators. Also, the candidates will need to demonstrate their expertise in identifying and implementing global functions in X++ and ensuring correct usage of Display Fields. The second category included in this chapter focuses on object-oriented code development. With it, for example, the exam-takers should get to know how to implement concepts related to inheritance and abstraction concepts or know how to use QueryBuilder and query objects.
- Reporting implementation
The Microsoft MB-500 exam evaluates the candidates’ skills in describing the limitations and capabilities that Dynamics 365 FO reporting tools have. For instance, the candidates should demonstrate that they can implement reporting security requirements or describe the report publishing process. Also, they should be able to describe Electronic reporting (ER) tool capabilities and know the differences between bringing your own database (BYOD) and using the entity store. Finally, the exam-takers should demonstrate that they can create, design, and revise Dynamic Reports and workspace with a focus on SSRS, KPIs, and built-in charts.
- Data solutions management and integration
This section focuses on identifying data integration scenarios. Therefore, the applicants should get the necessary experience to select the right data integration capabilities and quickly identify the difference between asynchronous and synchronous scenarios. Another topic included in this portion enlightens candidates on data integration solutions and concept implementation. Thus, they should know how to develop, import, and export composite or unmapped fields in data entities. Last but not least, applicants should be familiar with data management implementation by enabling the Entity Change Tracking.
- Performance optimization and security implementation
Within this chapter, the candidates should demonstrate how skilled they are in implementing role-based security requirements and policies. For example, they should become able to enforce permission policy and use Extensible Data Security to implement record-level security. Besides, the examinees should know how to use optimization techniques to apply fundamental performance. This means that they will learn how to apply and identify catching mechanisms or modify queries to ensure the highest level of optimization. The last subtopic included in this scope details optimizing user interface performance.
Career Path for Microsoft MB-500 Exam-Passers
The candidates who manage to pass MB-500 can apply for positions like:
- Software developer;
- Software engineer;
- Dynamics 365 functional consultant.
The annual salary indicated by ZipRecruiter.com for a Dynamics 365 functional consultant ranges from $72k to $125k. Also, Payscale.com mentions that a software developer can earn a salary of around $72k per year while software engineers can reach a mark of $87k annually.
Apart from the Microsoft MB-500 test, the candidates should also take MB-300 for the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate. If they want to get even further with learning more about Dynamics 365 features for Finance and Operations, applicants can also take MB-700 test for the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert.
Pass your Microsoft MB-500 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-500 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-500 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Solution design and architecture planning
Microsoft MB-500 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-500 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-500 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-500 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
Purchase Microsoft MB-500 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-500 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump