Microsoft MS-900 Bundle
- Exam: MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MS-900 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MS-900 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MS-900 Questions & Answers
200 Questions & Answers
Includes real MS-900 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MS-900 exam.
21 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
MS-900 Study Guide
317 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MS-900 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MS-900 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MS-900 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MS-900 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MS-900 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MS-900 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft MS-900, also known as Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, is a qualifying exam associated with the Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals certification. This test is developed for those individuals who are looking to demonstrate or prove their foundational knowledge of both the benefits and considerations of adopting the Software as a Service Cloud model and the Cloud service in general.
More about MS-900 Exam
This test is all about your knowledge of the available options as well as the benefits gained when the Microsoft 365 Cloud service offerings are implemented. Also, you can take the Microsoft MS-900 as a precursor to Cloud computing and technology exams that include Windows 10, Azure Information Protection (AIP), Microsoft Intune, and Office 365.
Potential Candidates for Microsoft MS-900
As stated before, MS-900 exam is best suited for those individuals who are knowledgeable about both the SaaS Cloud model and general Cloud services. In addition, this test requires an understanding of the available options and the benefits that come with implementing the Microsoft 365 Cloud service offerings. On the other hand, you should understand that this is the foundational-level certification and anyone can opt for it. Thus, you can follow the official training and prepare with other available resources to gain all the required skills and knowledge. Being completely prepared for the exam, it’s much easier to pass it. So, if you can do it, you will be Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals certified.
The Microsoft MS-900 exam includes about 40-60 questions, which can be of various types, such as drag and drop, short answer, multiple-choice, case studies, etc. For completing this test, you will be given only one hour, so you need to have good time management skills. To pass this MS-900 exam, it is required that you score at least 700 points out of 1000. The applicants can take this test in Japanese, French, Korean, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, German, and English. Please also note that the registration process should be done via the Pearson VUE platform with the fee of $99.
Basic Concepts of Microsoft MS-900 Exam
Microsoft provides all the learners with specific exam objectives to help them know and understand the necessary concepts before preparation. Typically, they are usually provided with the general sections and subsections to help you learn easily and in-depth. To be precise, the basic concepts for your upcoming Microsoft MS-900 include the following:
- Learning about the core Microsoft 365 concepts and services;
- Understanding the Cloud concepts;
- Explaining the pricing as well as support options in Microsoft 365;
- Describing trust, privacy, compliance, and security in Microsoft 365.
Exam Topics in Details
- Core Microsoft 365 Concepts and Services
Identifying the core capabilities of Microsoft 365 is the start of this topic. To learn are concepts of teamwork and productivity such as online meetings, IM & chat, email & calendaring, apps for office productivity, storing and sharing files, etc. It’s followed by business management concepts like simplified management, the automation of business process, extensibility, systems for phone and business voice, work management, customer scheduling, and tracking as well as reporting of mileage, among others. The next concept concerns security & compliance and breaks into IAM, governance, and protection of information, threat protection, insider management of risk, security & compliance management, etc. Finally, the focus is on describing the potentiality of the admin center for Microsoft 365 as well as its user portal. The part concerning options used in deploying and buttressing Windows as well as Office is another one. Under it are issues like models for deploying and releasing targeting Windows-as-a-Service (WaaS), the potentialities of WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop), and identifying methods for deploying and servicing Office 365 ProPlus. Analytics potentialities availed by Microsoft 365 is also another domain for study. This is further broken into Workplace Analytics & MyAnalytics capabilities and the reports found in the admin center for Microsoft 365 as well as other admin centers. The last chunk concerns collaboration solutions for Microsoft 365. It includes the place of collaboration solutions in individual and organizational productivity and using Power Platform to extend the capabilities of Office as well as Microsoft Teams.
- Cloud Concepts
In MS-900 exam, the Cloud Concepts topic includes describing the various available cloud services with a focus on the Microsoft PaaS and IaaS, Dynamics 365 & Microsoft 365 and how they fit into the Microsoft ecosystem, and cloud-based solutions for productivity. It as well goes into the advantages and considerations of utilizing a cloud service rather than the on-premise one. In this case, you will explore scenarios like private, public, and hybrid, identify cases where cloud-based solutions are more beneficial when compared with on-premise, and factors that push companies to migrate to the cloud.
- Pricing and Support Options for Microsoft 365
To master this topic well, you will begin with concepts associated with planning, predicting, and comparing pricing. Here, covered is understanding of things like CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) pricing model meant for Windows as well as services for Microsoft cloud, options like payment methods and bill frequency for billing and its management, and managing costs while considering licensing options. You then move to issues of these licensing options and service lifecycle that Microsoft 365 avails and support offerings targeting the services of Microsoft 365.
- Trust, Privacy, Compliance, and Security in Microsoft 365
Test MS-900 considers it vital for you to know the issues of trust, compliance, privacy, and security. Thus, you will first learn about security principles of zero trust including key components of an organization’s on-premise and cloud infrastructure to be protected and key protection security pillars such as identity, network, devices, and documents. The next step will be to learn concepts for managing endpoints and includes device and app management, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), and endpoint manager for Microsoft called MEM. This is succeeded by concepts of managing access and identity, threat protection, a portal for service trust, compliance manager, and security center. To finalize, you will have to exhaust concepts touching governance solutions and information protection.
Career Prospects, Salary, and Certification Path
The Microsoft MS-900 exam supplies the proper foundation for Microsoft 365 skills by introducing individuals to service offerings available through this technology and its related concepts. Thus, candidates will gain basic knowledge to help their companies address the IT challenges present in the market today. Job positions & roles for holders of the Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals include IT analysts, business users, and entry-level administrators. For example, IT analysts initially earn $40k annually, which is a good salary for a start. Once you’ve attained this certificate, it’s time for you to move further in your career. Since MS-900 exam is for a foundational certificate, it is best to follow it with an intermediate-level certification. Therefore, you can choose your next validation based on the role that you are targeting. Among certifications to enroll for, you will find:
- The Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate;
- The Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate;
- The Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate;
- The Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate.
Pass your Microsoft MS-900 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MS-900 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MS-900 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MS-900 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MS-900 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MS-900 exam dumps, Microsoft MS-900 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
Purchase Microsoft MS-900 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MS-900 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump